• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Creepiest feeling ever

    SteelCash
    Raiders22
    666LES
    searchwarrant
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 941
    Posts: 21
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 10:41 AM ET #1

    I freaked the f%ck out last night when I came in from outside and felt something crawling on my neck.  I was standing in the kitchen... thought it was a spider and immediately smacked my neck with a force.  Luckily it was just one of those damn brown beetles you always see buzzing around the porch light.  

    For me, this is right up there with walking into a spiders web at night.  These things creep me out bigtime.


    Bugs 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I freaked the f%ck out last night when I came in from outside and felt something crawling on my neck.  I was standing in the kitchen... thought it was a spider and immediately smacked my neck with a force.  Luckily it was just one of those damn brown beetles you always see buzzing around the porch light.  

    For me, this is right up there with walking into a spiders web at night.  These things creep me out bigtime.


    Bugs 
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 11:08 AM ET #2

    All that marijuana. Does things like that. 
    Reply
    All that marijuana. Does things like that. 
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 11:09 AM ET #3

    Seriously though. I am a big sissy about roaches. Not many other bugs bother me. But for sure don't want them crawling down my neck! 
    Reply
    Seriously though. I am a big sissy about roaches. Not many other bugs bother me. But for sure don't want them crawling down my neck! 
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #4

    I was staying at a cut-rate motel in the American Southwest. I was sleeping in bed and I was sure I felt something skittle across my face.The place didn't have bedbugs or roaches but there were the big light brown desert crickets that would chirp and would take a bite out of you too.I slept with a pillow over my head.
    Reply
    I was staying at a cut-rate motel in the American Southwest. I was sleeping in bed and I was sure I felt something skittle across my face.The place didn't have bedbugs or roaches but there were the big light brown desert crickets that would chirp and would take a bite out of you too.I slept with a pillow over my head.
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 5:41 PM ET #5

    Was thinking of scorpions there...
    Reply
    Was thinking of scorpions there...
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 6:15 PM ET #6

    Ever had a 4 inch flying cockroach scurry across your face while you're sleeping... and then get away?

    It's a loooong night sleeping on the couch.

     

    Reply

    Ever had a 4 inch flying cockroach scurry across your face while you're sleeping... and then get away?

    It's a loooong night sleeping on the couch.

     

     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 6:35 PM ET #7

    One time I woke up in the middle of the night thinking there was this huge asss spider hanging from the cieling and about to land on my head  I jumped up as fast as I could and tore up my bedroom looking for this huge spider and never found it.  
    Reply
    One time I woke up in the middle of the night thinking there was this huge asss spider hanging from the cieling and about to land on my head  I jumped up as fast as I could and tore up my bedroom looking for this huge spider and never found it.  
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jun. 23, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #8

    I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you.  They're too quiet and creepy.  And they have fangs, and eight eyes.  And they're all poisonous.

    I'm glad I don't live in Australia.  The spiders over there are like monsters.  You ever see those funnel web spiders?  Their fangs are like the size of steak knives!

     
    Reply
    I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you.  They're too quiet and creepy.  And they have fangs, and eight eyes.  And they're all poisonous.

    I'm glad I don't live in Australia.  The spiders over there are like monsters.  You ever see those funnel web spiders?  Their fangs are like the size of steak knives!

     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23780
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 12:54 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you.  They're too quiet and creepy.  And they have fangs, and eight eyes.  And they're all poisonous.

    I'm glad I don't live in Australia.  The spiders over there are like monsters.  You ever see those funnel web spiders?  Their fangs are like the size of steak knives!

     


    and dont forgot they have the most poisonous snakes in the world that get everywhere.  no thanks, couldnt give me a free trip to australia.   spiders and snakes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

    I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you.  They're too quiet and creepy.  And they have fangs, and eight eyes.  And they're all poisonous.

    I'm glad I don't live in Australia.  The spiders over there are like monsters.  You ever see those funnel web spiders?  Their fangs are like the size of steak knives!

     


    and dont forgot they have the most poisonous snakes in the world that get everywhere.  no thanks, couldnt give me a free trip to australia.   spiders and snakes
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23780
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 12:57 AM ET #10

    Australia has more venomous snakes than any other country in the world. It also has the unenviable distinction of being home to no fewer than 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world. Interestingly, it is the only continent with a higher proportion of venomous snakes to non-venomous ones: out of a total of nearly 170 species (including more than 30 sea snakes) around 120 of them are venomous. Some 20 - 25 of these are considered to be highly dangerous to people, the commonest cause of serious snakebite being the tiger snake
    Reply
    Australia has more venomous snakes than any other country in the world. It also has the unenviable distinction of being home to no fewer than 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world. Interestingly, it is the only continent with a higher proportion of venomous snakes to non-venomous ones: out of a total of nearly 170 species (including more than 30 sea snakes) around 120 of them are venomous. Some 20 - 25 of these are considered to be highly dangerous to people, the commonest cause of serious snakebite being the tiger snake
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 1:07 AM ET #11

    If you're into venomology, Australia is top 5 places to be.

    Venom, a fascinating potion created by mother nature. We know less than 2% about the medicinal values to humans. Study is intense. 

    Reply

    If you're into venomology, Australia is top 5 places to be.

    Venom, a fascinating potion created by mother nature. We know less than 2% about the medicinal values to humans. Study is intense. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 2:49 AM ET #12



    City Folk
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    City Folk
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 3:51 AM ET #13

    Don't forget about cow ants
    Reply
    Don't forget about cow ants
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 3:57 AM ET #14

    Creepiest feeling ever though?

    I'd have to say mine was when I was little I got lost in the mall.  My mom was nowhere to be found and I was really scared.  I tapped this old man on the back and asked him where my mom was, he turned around and started talking but he had a stoma in his throat and he sounded like Darth Vader or something.

    Of course I had never seen that before and had no idea what a stoma was so I was really creeped out and never so glad to see my mom.
    Reply
    Creepiest feeling ever though?

    I'd have to say mine was when I was little I got lost in the mall.  My mom was nowhere to be found and I was really scared.  I tapped this old man on the back and asked him where my mom was, he turned around and started talking but he had a stoma in his throat and he sounded like Darth Vader or something.

    Of course I had never seen that before and had no idea what a stoma was so I was really creeped out and never so glad to see my mom.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 9:33 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    City Folk


    Pretty much every insect everyone's discussed in here is a delicacy in 90% of the rest of the world.....

    One time in a shopping center near my house,, I brushed up against a tree, got in my car, and felt something tickling my neck. I looked in the rearview mirror, it was a praying mantis. I gently picked him off my neck, and sat him down on the seat next to me. When I got home, I put "nature's exterminator" in my bird of paradise tree in my backyard.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    City Folk


    Pretty much every insect everyone's discussed in here is a delicacy in 90% of the rest of the world.....

    One time in a shopping center near my house,, I brushed up against a tree, got in my car, and felt something tickling my neck. I looked in the rearview mirror, it was a praying mantis. I gently picked him off my neck, and sat him down on the seat next to me. When I got home, I put "nature's exterminator" in my bird of paradise tree in my backyard.....
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 10:16 AM ET #16

    Praying Mantis are cool!  I would never harm those.  I do find it wrong that we (I think everyone does) pick and choose which life is sacred, and which isn't.  I'll squash a spider without thinking twice, but I would help an injured praying mantis like he's a sad puppy. 


    Anybody getting these stink bugs in their house?  

    Damn things came from Asia... and they're nasty!  
    Reply
    Praying Mantis are cool!  I would never harm those.  I do find it wrong that we (I think everyone does) pick and choose which life is sacred, and which isn't.  I'll squash a spider without thinking twice, but I would help an injured praying mantis like he's a sad puppy. 


    Anybody getting these stink bugs in their house?  

    Damn things came from Asia... and they're nasty!  
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 10:26 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Australia has more venomous snakes than any other country in the world. It also has the unenviable distinction of being home to no fewer than 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world. Interestingly, it is the only continent with a higher proportion of venomous snakes to non-venomous ones: out of a total of nearly 170 species (including more than 30 sea snakes) around 120 of them are venomous. Some 20 - 25 of these are considered to be highly dangerous to people, the commonest cause of serious snakebite being the tiger snake

    I did the math once on the amount of Tiger Snake venom it takes to kill a person.  It's insane.  It might have been the Taipan... not sure.  Some of those snakes over there release enough venom in a bite to kill 500 men.  I may be exaggerating, but if I am, it's not by much.  The toxicity of these animals' venom is off the charts.

    Always been a big fan of snakes though.  Had a boa constrictor as a kid, and a California King.  Beautiful snake.  Got a Pueblan Milk right now.  Also very beautiful.


    https://southshieldslizards.co.uk/factfiles/snakes/PueblanMilkSnake.php
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Australia has more venomous snakes than any other country in the world. It also has the unenviable distinction of being home to no fewer than 9 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world. Interestingly, it is the only continent with a higher proportion of venomous snakes to non-venomous ones: out of a total of nearly 170 species (including more than 30 sea snakes) around 120 of them are venomous. Some 20 - 25 of these are considered to be highly dangerous to people, the commonest cause of serious snakebite being the tiger snake

    I did the math once on the amount of Tiger Snake venom it takes to kill a person.  It's insane.  It might have been the Taipan... not sure.  Some of those snakes over there release enough venom in a bite to kill 500 men.  I may be exaggerating, but if I am, it's not by much.  The toxicity of these animals' venom is off the charts.

    Always been a big fan of snakes though.  Had a boa constrictor as a kid, and a California King.  Beautiful snake.  Got a Pueblan Milk right now.  Also very beautiful.


    https://southshieldslizards.co.uk/factfiles/snakes/PueblanMilkSnake.php
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 - 3:58 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    All that marijuana. Does things like that. 

    If that were the case, I'd quit smoking today!!!  
    But I think I'll toke up right now 

      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    All that marijuana. Does things like that. 

    If that were the case, I'd quit smoking today!!!  
    But I think I'll toke up right now 

      
     
    bossmanp
    bossmanp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 2024
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #19

    Spent 6 days in the hospital after getting bit by a brown recluse. Had a 104.5 temp and blood pressure was 275 over 250. Walking dead i was. Never seen my doctor nervous like that. Rushed me right to the surgeon and he cut me right then and there no putting me out either. I hate all bugs now!
    Reply
    Spent 6 days in the hospital after getting bit by a brown recluse. Had a 104.5 temp and blood pressure was 275 over 250. Walking dead i was. Never seen my doctor nervous like that. Rushed me right to the surgeon and he cut me right then and there no putting me out either. I hate all bugs now!
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #20

    [Quote: Originally Posted by SteelCash] I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you. 

    lot of black widows around
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by SteelCash] I'm pretty bad with spiders, and I fully know most of them can't really hurt you. 

    lot of black widows around
     
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2015 - 3:43 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

     

    Anybody getting these stink bugs in their house?  

    Damn things came from Asia... and they're nasty!  

    Hate those ugly things...   Have to crush them in a napkin and flush them immediately or else the smell will be everywhere
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

     

    Anybody getting these stink bugs in their house?  

    Damn things came from Asia... and they're nasty!  

    Hate those ugly things...   Have to crush them in a napkin and flush them immediately or else the smell will be everywhere
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,907
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 850
    • Week 6 Money 8,656
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,311
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.