Salty popped in here about a year ago, he has a great sense of humor, this site could guys like him and the ones you listed instead of the trolls and wannabe touts we gotta put up with now
Gotta go pee!
Salty popped in here about a year ago, he has a great sense of humor, this site could guys like him and the ones you listed instead of the trolls and wannabe touts we gotta put up with now
I shall miss him dearly. He was quick on the trigger for amusing rebuttals and always brought a smile to my face. To make another smile is one of life's greatest achievements. Yes, I will miss him.
Hey kodiak... Of course I remember helmut.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
My sincerest condolences on CountNo_Account.
I shall miss him dearly. He was quick on the trigger for amusing rebuttals and always brought a smile to my face. To make another smile is one of life's greatest achievements. Yes, I will miss him.
Hog_Wild and HookEmHorns22. BOTH were VERY active in the NHL Forum in the past BUT have NOT posted the last 6 months or so or during the playoffs. VERY worried IF they arwe OK
of course i think a LOT of posters are going to "disappear" now that Cover-Team has decided to SHOVE this "new improved" posting format UP everyone's AZZ
Hog_Wild and HookEmHorns22. BOTH were VERY active in the NHL Forum in the past BUT have NOT posted the last 6 months or so or during the playoffs. VERY worried IF they arwe OK
of course i think a LOT of posters are going to "disappear" now that Cover-Team has decided to SHOVE this "new improved" posting format UP everyone's AZZ
.......as it turns out, Dhop and not only lived in the same city in Northern California, but actually went to the same bar. We actually knew some of the same regulars. There was this one guy everybody called The Hat, because he always wore a hat. I don't mean a ballcap, either. An actual hat. We actually spoke on the phone a few times. It's been a long time, but I think he moved to Florida...
.......as it turns out, Dhop and not only lived in the same city in Northern California, but actually went to the same bar. We actually knew some of the same regulars. There was this one guy everybody called The Hat, because he always wore a hat. I don't mean a ballcap, either. An actual hat. We actually spoke on the phone a few times. It's been a long time, but I think he moved to Florida...
I am here, thanks for the concern fellas. I've just been busy with work and don't have the time to post on here, site has changed so much. I have been spending a lot of time watching SBR via youtube or sbrpicks.com, some great shows on there with live chat boxes when the show is going on.
I am here, thanks for the concern fellas. I've just been busy with work and don't have the time to post on here, site has changed so much. I have been spending a lot of time watching SBR via youtube or sbrpicks.com, some great shows on there with live chat boxes when the show is going on.