19% of them are women in the U.S. They have over 130,00 applications at any given time during the year. They select only 4% for interview. Break that figure down into the number of women that even pass all phases of background, interviews, education, perfection.
Then they must get through academy. AMAZING.
19% of them are women in the U.S. They have over 130,00 applications at any given time during the year. They select only 4% for interview. Break that figure down into the number of women that even pass all phases of background, interviews, education, perfection.
I think you'll be okay................unless they're Profilers............then you're f*cked
they've already profiled me BUT, I did the same work in politics so we're even.
Super nice, stunning good looks and free ammunition at the range.
One is homicide special unit and search warrants on dirtbag child porn offenders. Pretty cool, they tell me play by play a lot of stuff that's pretty intense.
Pleasure having around.
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:
I think you'll be okay................unless they're Profilers............then you're f*cked
they've already profiled me BUT, I did the same work in politics so we're even.
Super nice, stunning good looks and free ammunition at the range.
One is homicide special unit and search warrants on dirtbag child porn offenders. Pretty cool, they tell me play by play a lot of stuff that's pretty intense.
Juz go out for a HH one night...those folks CAN BE really kool once you loosen them up..
They'll spill all the beans since they got to put up that "front" all the time..
Trust me...I dealt with a DEA agent after WACO ... as a short lived barkeep......very, very enlightening AND graphic......be their trusted friends..they need an outlet...Good luck with your new neighbors...
Juz go out for a HH one night...those folks CAN BE really kool once you loosen them up..
They'll spill all the beans since they got to put up that "front" all the time..
Trust me...I dealt with a DEA agent after WACO ... as a short lived barkeep......very, very enlightening AND graphic......be their trusted friends..they need an outlet...Good luck with your new neighbors...
they've already profiled me BUT, I did the same work in politics so we're even.
Super nice, stunning good looks and free ammunition at the range.
One is homicide special unit and search warrants on dirtbag child porn offenders. Pretty cool, they tell me play by play a lot of stuff that's pretty intense.
Pleasure having around.
I'm seeing a role-playing threeway in your future involving some "misplaced evidence" from a drug deal they happen to "find" on your person, and a "good cop/naughty cop" interrogation with you handcuffed to a chair.....
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
they've already profiled me BUT, I did the same work in politics so we're even.
Super nice, stunning good looks and free ammunition at the range.
One is homicide special unit and search warrants on dirtbag child porn offenders. Pretty cool, they tell me play by play a lot of stuff that's pretty intense.
Pleasure having around.
I'm seeing a role-playing threeway in your future involving some "misplaced evidence" from a drug deal they happen to "find" on your person, and a "good cop/naughty cop" interrogation with you handcuffed to a chair.....
I'm seeing a role-playing threeway in your future involving some "misplaced evidence" from a drug deal they happen to "find" on your person, and a "good cop/naughty cop" interrogation with you handcuffed to a chair.....
this whole thread hilarious.
Crusher you're completely right on about outlet stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
I'm seeing a role-playing threeway in your future involving some "misplaced evidence" from a drug deal they happen to "find" on your person, and a "good cop/naughty cop" interrogation with you handcuffed to a chair.....
this whole thread hilarious.
Crusher you're completely right on about outlet stuff.