• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Cop rams biker. Biker dies. Excuses follow.

    «First Previous 12
    searchwarrant
    scalabrine
    bill702
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Slobbasaurus
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3331
    Posts: 39
    «First Previous 12
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 6:20 PM ET #26

    Interesting..Freeze frame at 5:27 mark. 

    Click here: (2) Police Cruiser Rams A Motorcycle To End A Chase, Suspect Dies In The Resul

    Cop rams, sets a death pick between his car, a light pole and a shouldered vehicle @ 80mph. Rider wasn't downshifting, he was trying to recapture the throttle after the transmission was pushed.
    Been riding motocross and rocket bikes since 12 and conclusion is... if you're going to run a cop, do it on a GSXR1000, NOT a pos wop wop Harley. 
    Reply
    Interesting..Freeze frame at 5:27 mark. 

    Click here: (2) Police Cruiser Rams A Motorcycle To End A Chase, Suspect Dies In The Resul

    Cop rams, sets a death pick between his car, a light pole and a shouldered vehicle @ 80mph. Rider wasn't downshifting, he was trying to recapture the throttle after the transmission was pushed.
    Been riding motocross and rocket bikes since 12 and conclusion is... if you're going to run a cop, do it on a GSXR1000, NOT a pos wop wop Harley. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 6:53 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You know why you don't hear about sh!t like this happening up here in New England?

    Because we keep our cops in line.  No high speed yahoo cop chases that can injure innocent lives.  What if that bike had t-boned an innocent family of four at an intersection.  Now you've got five dead people.  It's stupid.  It's asinine. 

    You break off the dangerous high speed chase and get the guy later.

    EXACTLY. And if you watch the video, he hits?/barely misses a car in the right lane. That bike is going 70/90 mph and boom, the cop aided in almost/actually? Helping it hit a car with a civilian/family?

    Because the cop has one goal: get the "criminal" (what did he do?Flee? Have weed? Wow! What an m-13 gang member he was!) BUT get him DEAD OR ALIVE, collateral damage of human life be damned!

    And you have now FIVE posters in 24 hours condoning if not advocating for this!


    AMERICA 2017


    Right here on Covers

    Be afraid.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You know why you don't hear about sh!t like this happening up here in New England?

    Because we keep our cops in line.  No high speed yahoo cop chases that can injure innocent lives.  What if that bike had t-boned an innocent family of four at an intersection.  Now you've got five dead people.  It's stupid.  It's asinine. 

    You break off the dangerous high speed chase and get the guy later.

    EXACTLY. And if you watch the video, he hits?/barely misses a car in the right lane. That bike is going 70/90 mph and boom, the cop aided in almost/actually? Helping it hit a car with a civilian/family?

    Because the cop has one goal: get the "criminal" (what did he do?Flee? Have weed? Wow! What an m-13 gang member he was!) BUT get him DEAD OR ALIVE, collateral damage of human life be damned!

    And you have now FIVE posters in 24 hours condoning if not advocating for this!


    AMERICA 2017


    Right here on Covers

    Be afraid.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 6:58 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Interesting..Freeze frame at 5:27 mark. 

    Click here: (2) Police Cruiser Rams A Motorcycle To End A Chase, Suspect Dies In The Resul

    Cop rams, sets a death pick between his car, a light pole and a shouldered vehicle @ 80mph. Rider wasn't downshifting, he was trying to recapture the throttle after the transmission was pushed.
    Been riding motocross and rocket bikes since 12 and conclusion is... if you're going to run a cop, do it on a GSXR1000, NOT a pos wop wop Harley. 


    Casually kills him. AGAIN. Looks like this is now proper police procedure.


    The cop was going 110 through red lights (that's what the GPS says)? What the flying fu**!???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Interesting..Freeze frame at 5:27 mark. 

    Click here: (2) Police Cruiser Rams A Motorcycle To End A Chase, Suspect Dies In The Resul

    Cop rams, sets a death pick between his car, a light pole and a shouldered vehicle @ 80mph. Rider wasn't downshifting, he was trying to recapture the throttle after the transmission was pushed.
    Been riding motocross and rocket bikes since 12 and conclusion is... if you're going to run a cop, do it on a GSXR1000, NOT a pos wop wop Harley. 


    Casually kills him. AGAIN. Looks like this is now proper police procedure.


    The cop was going 110 through red lights (that's what the GPS says)? What the flying fu**!???
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 7:01 PM ET #29

    That bike is going 70/90 mph and boom, the cop aided in almost/actually? Helping it hit a car with a civilian/family?

    A hotshot lawyer could and maybe would go for pre meditation. 
    How long did the high speed life threatening chase last?

    Civil court would produce that attorney..  

    Reply
    That bike is going 70/90 mph and boom, the cop aided in almost/actually? Helping it hit a car with a civilian/family?

    A hotshot lawyer could and maybe would go for pre meditation. 
    How long did the high speed life threatening chase last?

    Civil court would produce that attorney..  

     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 8:01 PM ET #30

    I will never feel sympathy for a criminal who puts his and others safety at risk. As far as collateral damage;unfortunately, that's part of the game. Is it a bad situation, absolutely, but I'm supposed to feel sorry for this low life now, no friggin way. He gambled with his life and lost, oh friggin well. 

    Comparing Cali or the other more populous regions to a hick town in South Carolina is insane. There are a lot more lives at risk and they have the resources to easily pull off the chase and have a better chance of getting the guy at a later date. I think it sets a bad precedence to condone this behavior of allowing them to run, knowing the cops will just pull off and possibly get to him. 

    There is a reason people run from the police at speeds above 100 mph brake checking them and it's usually not just because of a little weed or to get out of a $300 ticket. If you're willing to go through all that and risk your life, I'm willing to bet there's a much bigger issue he is trying to avoid. You're so worried about the collateral damage at the present day, what about the collateral damage moving forward? It's likely they wouldn't have caught the guy and he's obviously not an upstanding citizen, so why risk more damage?


    Reply
    I will never feel sympathy for a criminal who puts his and others safety at risk. As far as collateral damage;unfortunately, that's part of the game. Is it a bad situation, absolutely, but I'm supposed to feel sorry for this low life now, no friggin way. He gambled with his life and lost, oh friggin well. 

    Comparing Cali or the other more populous regions to a hick town in South Carolina is insane. There are a lot more lives at risk and they have the resources to easily pull off the chase and have a better chance of getting the guy at a later date. I think it sets a bad precedence to condone this behavior of allowing them to run, knowing the cops will just pull off and possibly get to him. 

    There is a reason people run from the police at speeds above 100 mph brake checking them and it's usually not just because of a little weed or to get out of a $300 ticket. If you're willing to go through all that and risk your life, I'm willing to bet there's a much bigger issue he is trying to avoid. You're so worried about the collateral damage at the present day, what about the collateral damage moving forward? It's likely they wouldn't have caught the guy and he's obviously not an upstanding citizen, so why risk more damage?


     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2017 - 9:54 PM ET #31

    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

    Reply
    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 7:39 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

    According to his GPS he was going as fast as 110 and "slowed down" to 92 through res lights!

    But according to Bill, collateral damage is just "part of the game."

    Because it is a game to him. A mere YouTube clip. Another "bad guy" who is no longer on this earth and Bill doesn't have to contend with him. 

    Just the way he likes it. Another dead no name. Time to make the donuts and sip my Unicorn Frappacino from Starbucks, feeling nothing for a pixilated biker who was, and I want to be clear,

    HELMETLESS AND THE COP KNEW THIS,

    Issuing him a certain death sentence, right in the path of a car with innocent civilians.....


    Give the guy a badge of honor and as for John Doe who is a criminal of the highest order for running from a cop (probably because he had some weed on him), well see ya wouldn't want to be ya.


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

    According to his GPS he was going as fast as 110 and "slowed down" to 92 through res lights!

    But according to Bill, collateral damage is just "part of the game."

    Because it is a game to him. A mere YouTube clip. Another "bad guy" who is no longer on this earth and Bill doesn't have to contend with him. 

    Just the way he likes it. Another dead no name. Time to make the donuts and sip my Unicorn Frappacino from Starbucks, feeling nothing for a pixilated biker who was, and I want to be clear,

    HELMETLESS AND THE COP KNEW THIS,

    Issuing him a certain death sentence, right in the path of a car with innocent civilians.....


    Give the guy a badge of honor and as for John Doe who is a criminal of the highest order for running from a cop (probably because he had some weed on him), well see ya wouldn't want to be ya.


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 7:53 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.


    As one of the 5 who feels that a person should pull over when he/she has broken the law and is being pursued by the police, I would like to point out how utterly moronic your most recent post is.

    I have been HAPPILY married for 30 years, have raised 3 children who are now well adjusted, successful young adults, and have completely functional relationships with everyone around me.

    On the other hand, you, the one with the "only my opinion is right" mentality, are not in a relationship, have no kids, and no social successes to call your own.

    And you want to judge me???

    Thats like one of those crazy coaches on Friday Night Tykes judging Bill Belichick.

      
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.


    As one of the 5 who feels that a person should pull over when he/she has broken the law and is being pursued by the police, I would like to point out how utterly moronic your most recent post is.

    I have been HAPPILY married for 30 years, have raised 3 children who are now well adjusted, successful young adults, and have completely functional relationships with everyone around me.

    On the other hand, you, the one with the "only my opinion is right" mentality, are not in a relationship, have no kids, and no social successes to call your own.

    And you want to judge me???

    Thats like one of those crazy coaches on Friday Night Tykes judging Bill Belichick.

      
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 10:55 AM ET #34

    Of course you do. Who wouldn't have a positive perception of themselves or their relationships. The reality and the toxicity you bring here and likely to the ones around you tells altar more truth.
    Reply
    Of course you do. Who wouldn't have a positive perception of themselves or their relationships. The reality and the toxicity you bring here and likely to the ones around you tells altar more truth.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 11:12 AM ET #35

    Judge you...

    I love that line. Everyone is making judgements about everyone else every single second of the day. It's as common as BREATHING.

    So please, stop with the sanctimonious "Are you my judge?" crap.

    Reply
    Judge you...

    I love that line. Everyone is making judgements about everyone else every single second of the day. It's as common as BREATHING.

    So please, stop with the sanctimonious "Are you my judge?" crap.

     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 11:55 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

    Are you arguing no high speed chases all together or just for bikes? With heavier traffic, I would agree with you to let the guy go on a bike. 




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Bill, respectfully the police car was exceeding speeds of 90mph chasing a motorcycle through surface streets and stop lights. Can you imagine the danger to those poor people that were alert and fast enough to get out of the way? Were there children, women, elderly in any of those vehicles? Police officers should not engage in high speed pursuits with motorcycles...period. They are too fast and far too dangerous to follow. 
    This was an irrational cop putting innocent lives at risk and playing Dukes of Hazard out on the city streets of that little town. He needs to be jailed immediatly and charged to full extent of the law. 

    Are you arguing no high speed chases all together or just for bikes? With heavier traffic, I would agree with you to let the guy go on a bike. 




     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 12:34 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    According to his GPS he was going as fast as 110 and "slowed down" to 92 through res lights!

    But according to Bill, collateral damage is just "part of the game."

    Because it is a game to him. A mere YouTube clip. Another "bad guy" who is no longer on this earth and Bill doesn't have to contend with him. 


    Just the way he likes it. Another dead no name. Time to make the donuts and sip my Unicorn Frappacino from Starbucks, feeling nothing for a pixilated biker who was, and I want to be clear,

    HELMETLESS AND THE COP KNEW THIS,  



    Issuing him a certain death sentence, right in the path of a car with innocent civilians.....


    Give the guy a badge of honor and as for John Doe who is a criminal of the highest order for running from a cop (probably because he had some weed on him), well see ya wouldn't want to be ya.


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.


    You capatalize him being without a helmet so that's of importance to you. It wouldn't matter if he was wearing his Sunday school dress to me. I have no compassion for criminals. 

    Did I say give the cop a badge of honor for it? Absolutely not, but I'm not going to condemn him for it either. It was a judgement call on his end whether to proceed with the chase. I don't believe this cop went out and killed this guy in cold blood. Maybe the adrenaline got to him and it went to far, but it was in no way an intentional murder like you're making it out to be. Negligence, maybe. 

    Just the way I like it, I'm indifferent to it. I can, with 100 percent certainty, say I could care less if he lived or died. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. That decision of him to run was purely on him and no one else. 

    You don't run like that for a little weed or a $300 ticket and if you do, then he's dumber then I thought and nature took its course. I don't like setting a precedence of allowing the criminal element to just run because he really really really doesn't want a $300 ticket. If it was just a little weed, he wouldn't have even gone to jail for it. It's the south and he was a good ole boy, what's going to happen to him if that's all it was?

    I have 3 kids ranging from 14 to 4. If they're grown and they make the same decision to kill themselves over a little weed like you think this is over. I will feel sad for them, but it's because they wasted their life over something so trivial and I obviously failed at teaching them to take responsibility for their actions. Am I going to condemn the cops for killing my boy? No it's necessary to maintain law and order, I don't want to live in an uncivilized world. I want to feel safe with the little time we have on this earth, so to give into criminals is a little insane to me. 

    I've had no issues maintaining relationships in my 36 years on this planet. Do I make everyone's life around me better, maybe;maybe not, but I can say with certainty I make no ones life around me worse. 









    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    According to his GPS he was going as fast as 110 and "slowed down" to 92 through res lights!

    But according to Bill, collateral damage is just "part of the game."

    Because it is a game to him. A mere YouTube clip. Another "bad guy" who is no longer on this earth and Bill doesn't have to contend with him. 


    Just the way he likes it. Another dead no name. Time to make the donuts and sip my Unicorn Frappacino from Starbucks, feeling nothing for a pixilated biker who was, and I want to be clear,

    HELMETLESS AND THE COP KNEW THIS,  



    Issuing him a certain death sentence, right in the path of a car with innocent civilians.....


    Give the guy a badge of honor and as for John Doe who is a criminal of the highest order for running from a cop (probably because he had some weed on him), well see ya wouldn't want to be ya.


    What man here wants to live and think this way? Stand up! 5 posters here do. And they are PROUD of that mindset.

    If you are standing, good luck with a wife and kids. You'll have a lot of trouble relating/raising/showing compassion with an attitude like this. You simply won't be able to manage these relationships properly with attitudes like this. I can assure you. I've seen it a million times.


    You capatalize him being without a helmet so that's of importance to you. It wouldn't matter if he was wearing his Sunday school dress to me. I have no compassion for criminals. 

    Did I say give the cop a badge of honor for it? Absolutely not, but I'm not going to condemn him for it either. It was a judgement call on his end whether to proceed with the chase. I don't believe this cop went out and killed this guy in cold blood. Maybe the adrenaline got to him and it went to far, but it was in no way an intentional murder like you're making it out to be. Negligence, maybe. 

    Just the way I like it, I'm indifferent to it. I can, with 100 percent certainty, say I could care less if he lived or died. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. That decision of him to run was purely on him and no one else. 

    You don't run like that for a little weed or a $300 ticket and if you do, then he's dumber then I thought and nature took its course. I don't like setting a precedence of allowing the criminal element to just run because he really really really doesn't want a $300 ticket. If it was just a little weed, he wouldn't have even gone to jail for it. It's the south and he was a good ole boy, what's going to happen to him if that's all it was?

    I have 3 kids ranging from 14 to 4. If they're grown and they make the same decision to kill themselves over a little weed like you think this is over. I will feel sad for them, but it's because they wasted their life over something so trivial and I obviously failed at teaching them to take responsibility for their actions. Am I going to condemn the cops for killing my boy? No it's necessary to maintain law and order, I don't want to live in an uncivilized world. I want to feel safe with the little time we have on this earth, so to give into criminals is a little insane to me. 

    I've had no issues maintaining relationships in my 36 years on this planet. Do I make everyone's life around me better, maybe;maybe not, but I can say with certainty I make no ones life around me worse. 









     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2017 - 12:45 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:


    You capatalize him being without a helmet so that's of importance to you. It wouldn't matter if he was wearing his Sunday school dress to me. I have no compassion for criminals. 

    Did I say give the cop a badge of honor for it? Absolutely not, but I'm not going to condemn him for it either. It was a judgement call on his end whether to proceed with the chase. I don't believe this cop went out and killed this guy in cold blood. Maybe the adrenaline got to him and it went to far, but it was in no way an intentional murder like you're making it out to be. Negligence, maybe. 

    Just the way I like it, I'm indifferent to it. I can, with 100 percent certainty, say I could care less if he lived or died. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. That decision of him to run was purely on him and no one else. 

    You don't run like that for a little weed or a $300 ticket and if you do, then he's dumber then I thought and nature took its course. I don't like setting a precedence of allowing the criminal element to just run because he really really really doesn't want a $300 ticket. If it was just a little weed, he wouldn't have even gone to jail for it. It's the south and he was a good ole boy, what's going to happen to him if that's all it was?

    I have 3 kids ranging from 14 to 4. If they're grown and they make the same decision to kill themselves over a little weed like you think this is over. I will feel sad for them, but it's because they wasted their life over something so trivial and I obviously failed at teaching them to take responsibility for their actions. Am I going to condemn the cops for killing my boy? No it's necessary to maintain law and order, I don't want to live in an uncivilized world. I want to feel safe with the little time we have on this earth, so to give into criminals is a little insane to me. 

    I've had no issues maintaining relationships in my 36 years on this planet. Do I make everyone's life around me better, maybe;maybe not, but I can say with certainty I make no ones life around me worse. 










    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:


    You capatalize him being without a helmet so that's of importance to you. It wouldn't matter if he was wearing his Sunday school dress to me. I have no compassion for criminals. 

    Did I say give the cop a badge of honor for it? Absolutely not, but I'm not going to condemn him for it either. It was a judgement call on his end whether to proceed with the chase. I don't believe this cop went out and killed this guy in cold blood. Maybe the adrenaline got to him and it went to far, but it was in no way an intentional murder like you're making it out to be. Negligence, maybe. 

    Just the way I like it, I'm indifferent to it. I can, with 100 percent certainty, say I could care less if he lived or died. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. That decision of him to run was purely on him and no one else. 

    You don't run like that for a little weed or a $300 ticket and if you do, then he's dumber then I thought and nature took its course. I don't like setting a precedence of allowing the criminal element to just run because he really really really doesn't want a $300 ticket. If it was just a little weed, he wouldn't have even gone to jail for it. It's the south and he was a good ole boy, what's going to happen to him if that's all it was?

    I have 3 kids ranging from 14 to 4. If they're grown and they make the same decision to kill themselves over a little weed like you think this is over. I will feel sad for them, but it's because they wasted their life over something so trivial and I obviously failed at teaching them to take responsibility for their actions. Am I going to condemn the cops for killing my boy? No it's necessary to maintain law and order, I don't want to live in an uncivilized world. I want to feel safe with the little time we have on this earth, so to give into criminals is a little insane to me. 

    I've had no issues maintaining relationships in my 36 years on this planet. Do I make everyone's life around me better, maybe;maybe not, but I can say with certainty I make no ones life around me worse. 










     
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: May. 6, 2017 - 8:29 AM ET #39

    Sometimes innocent civilians have terrible interactions with policemen ...

    and sometimes innocent policemen have terrible interactions with civilians ...

    https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/police-officer-shot-in-face-shooter-holed-up-in-motel-room/

    The latter is way, way, way, way more prevalent than the former, but that matters little to those with an agenda 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Sometimes innocent civilians have terrible interactions with policemen ...

    and sometimes innocent policemen have terrible interactions with civilians ...

    https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/police-officer-shot-in-face-shooter-holed-up-in-motel-room/

    The latter is way, way, way, way more prevalent than the former, but that matters little to those with an agenda 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,027
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,624
    • MLB Playoffs 17,022
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 344
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,919
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,505
    • PART DEUX 140
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,168
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,581

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.