• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Confed Flag

    habs1
    Jarrett75
    Skipbone
    GimmeMoneyNow
    MclatchyHostage
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1596
    Posts: 21
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 6:38 PM ET #1

    Even though I reside in Canada I cannot believe they took down the Confed, flag.Poor southeners. Would not mind having one for myself. Can you still by them in the southern states?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Even though I reside in Canada I cannot believe they took down the Confed, flag.Poor southeners. Would not mind having one for myself. Can you still by them in the southern states?
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 8:26 PM ET #2

    I am sure you can find one. I don't give a care about the flag one way or another. But it seems to be yet another crutch for one race to lean on to explain why they "held back".
    Reply
    I am sure you can find one. I don't give a care about the flag one way or another. But it seems to be yet another crutch for one race to lean on to explain why they "held back".
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2015 - 9:23 PM ET #3

    I hope you r right jarret, tks.
    Reply
    I hope you r right jarret, tks.
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 5:26 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    I am sure you can find one. I don't give a care about the flag one way or another. But it seems to be yet another crutch for one race to lean on to explain why they "held back".

    Bingo.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    I am sure you can find one. I don't give a care about the flag one way or another. But it seems to be yet another crutch for one race to lean on to explain why they "held back".

    Bingo.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 9:26 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Even though I reside in Canada I cannot believe they took down the Confed, flag.Poor southeners. Would not mind having one for myself. Can you still by them in the southern states?

    Are you posting this to be sarcastic, or do you really want to buy Confederate flags? If it's the latter, cue up a classic "Scalabrine X" tirade in......

    3......
    2......
    1......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Even though I reside in Canada I cannot believe they took down the Confed, flag.Poor southeners. Would not mind having one for myself. Can you still by them in the southern states?

    Are you posting this to be sarcastic, or do you really want to buy Confederate flags? If it's the latter, cue up a classic "Scalabrine X" tirade in......

    3......
    2......
    1......
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #6

    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.
    Reply
    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.
     
    MclatchyHostage
    MclatchyHostage
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 8:35 PM ET #7

    cheering for the enslavement and segregation of a human race... why would anyone have a problem with that?
    Reply
    cheering for the enslavement and segregation of a human race... why would anyone have a problem with that?
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 8:53 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.

    WOW!

    First off - that's MR. D!ckhead to you, son

    Secondly - do I have a problem with you owning a Confederate flag?

    apparently you don't read many of my posts.

    I say, fly it from the top of your house if you want. Heck, go buy a 1969 Dodge Charger, paint it bright orange, and paint one on the roof if you want...

    As far as you "cheering for the South"? Like I said, someone (who scal remain nameless) will be along shortly with a nice healthy tirade for you calling you all sorts of hateful names....

    Good Luck Buddy!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.

    WOW!

    First off - that's MR. D!ckhead to you, son

    Secondly - do I have a problem with you owning a Confederate flag?

    apparently you don't read many of my posts.

    I say, fly it from the top of your house if you want. Heck, go buy a 1969 Dodge Charger, paint it bright orange, and paint one on the roof if you want...

    As far as you "cheering for the South"? Like I said, someone (who scal remain nameless) will be along shortly with a nice healthy tirade for you calling you all sorts of hateful names....

    Good Luck Buddy!!!

     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2015 - 9:06 PM ET #9

    No harm intended GMN.
    Reply
    No harm intended GMN.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 4:30 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.

    Do they not make the kids go to school in Canada.  The confederate flag (as we know it today) was for the most part not even in existance during the civil war.  It was not a symbol for the south, nor a flag at all.

    The crossed pattern of the stars was a patch used on different uniforms, etc - but barely known or recognized at all in the period.  It was almost a complete non-matter.

    During the 1940's through the 1960's our great country went through the civil rights era.  In the end, many southern states were told by the US Federal government that they cannot segregate schools, and such.  These lawmakers were not so happy being told what they can and cannot do, and that is when they decide to make the confederate flag a symbol of resistance.  They started to fly it on state property, etc.

    The growth of popularity of the flag did not happen until the civil rights era.  It was a big middle finger pointed at Washington DC.

    There is nothing to get excited about in terms of the confederate flag in terms of the civil war.  It was not the flag of the confederate army.  It was and still is a symbol of racist defiance to the feds.

    Why would you want to cherish that?  Unless you simply disagree with the civil rights movement in whole.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Not to be sarcastic, I would really love to have one. I am a civil war buff and always cheered for the south.Got a problem with that dickhead.

    Do they not make the kids go to school in Canada.  The confederate flag (as we know it today) was for the most part not even in existance during the civil war.  It was not a symbol for the south, nor a flag at all.

    The crossed pattern of the stars was a patch used on different uniforms, etc - but barely known or recognized at all in the period.  It was almost a complete non-matter.

    During the 1940's through the 1960's our great country went through the civil rights era.  In the end, many southern states were told by the US Federal government that they cannot segregate schools, and such.  These lawmakers were not so happy being told what they can and cannot do, and that is when they decide to make the confederate flag a symbol of resistance.  They started to fly it on state property, etc.

    The growth of popularity of the flag did not happen until the civil rights era.  It was a big middle finger pointed at Washington DC.

    There is nothing to get excited about in terms of the confederate flag in terms of the civil war.  It was not the flag of the confederate army.  It was and still is a symbol of racist defiance to the feds.

    Why would you want to cherish that?  Unless you simply disagree with the civil rights movement in whole.
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 1:32 PM ET #11

    Thanks for teaching me about the FLAG. I did not know(ignorant).As far as us Canucks going to school, I would bet my last dollar, the grade fives up here are smarter than your grade elevens. The majority of Americans would not even know what state Canada is in.
    Reply
    Thanks for teaching me about the FLAG. I did not know(ignorant).As far as us Canucks going to school, I would bet my last dollar, the grade fives up here are smarter than your grade elevens. The majority of Americans would not even know what state Canada is in.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 1:58 PM ET #12

    I was kidding about the Canada/school jab... I didn't know about the history of the confed flag until I did some research recently.  I used to think it was a harmless statement, but I changed my opinion recently.

    I had a confederate flag on the wall of my bedroom when I was a kid cuz I liked the Dukes of Hazard
    Reply
    I was kidding about the Canada/school jab... I didn't know about the history of the confed flag until I did some research recently.  I used to think it was a harmless statement, but I changed my opinion recently.

    I had a confederate flag on the wall of my bedroom when I was a kid cuz I liked the Dukes of Hazard
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2015 - 5:10 PM ET #13

    No problem. B.O.L.
    Reply
    No problem. B.O.L.
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 1:04 AM ET #14

    Southern whites= Rebel flag,,,,,No biggie,,,,,
    Reply
    Southern whites= Rebel flag,,,,,No biggie,,,,,
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 1:21 AM ET #15

    South Carolina still has the crescent and palmetto true in the current flag.  Apparently not that big a deal.  
    Reply
    South Carolina still has the crescent and palmetto true in the current flag.  Apparently not that big a deal.  
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 7:48 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Thanks for teaching me about the FLAG. I did not know(ignorant).As far as us Canucks going to school, I would bet my last dollar, the grade fives up here are smarter than your grade elevens. The majority of Americans would not even know what state Canada is in.

    I'll take that bet. 

    "I'm a white nerd from Canada and I don't have a problem with the confederate flag."
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by habs1:

    Thanks for teaching me about the FLAG. I did not know(ignorant).As far as us Canucks going to school, I would bet my last dollar, the grade fives up here are smarter than your grade elevens. The majority of Americans would not even know what state Canada is in.

    I'll take that bet. 

    "I'm a white nerd from Canada and I don't have a problem with the confederate flag."
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #17

    Good to hear that fellow canuck.
    Reply
    Good to hear that fellow canuck.
     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34500
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 2:37 AM ET #18

    Yes. But then some folks' point is that you leave the racists with the symbol they have hijacked---almost allowing them to win. Even some blacks support the flag and state as much.  

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/24/i-am-a-black-south-carolinian-heres-why-i-support-the-confederate-flag/

    https://www.examiner.com/article/woman-burns-naacp-card-at-rally-injured-crash-after-allegedly-being-chased
    Reply
    Yes. But then some folks' point is that you leave the racists with the symbol they have hijacked---almost allowing them to win. Even some blacks support the flag and state as much.  

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/24/i-am-a-black-south-carolinian-heres-why-i-support-the-confederate-flag/

    https://www.examiner.com/article/woman-burns-naacp-card-at-rally-injured-crash-after-allegedly-being-chased
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:43 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


    I'll take that bet. 

    "I'm a white nerd from Canada and I don't have a problem with the confederate flag."


    Is it because you're Canadian that you don't have a problem with it.
    I'd imagine because you aren't Jewish that you don't have a problem with a swastika flag either?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


    I'll take that bet. 

    "I'm a white nerd from Canada and I don't have a problem with the confederate flag."


    Is it because you're Canadian that you don't have a problem with it.
    I'd imagine because you aren't Jewish that you don't have a problem with a swastika flag either?
     
    Jayvegas420
    Jayvegas420
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #20

    Habitant....
    You would be a tremendous paid poster.
    Your passive aggressive posting style is amazing!
    Reply
    Habitant....
    You would be a tremendous paid poster.
    Your passive aggressive posting style is amazing!
     
     
    habs1
    habs1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 12:59 AM ET #21

    Thanks Jay, I try my best.
    Reply
    Thanks Jay, I try my best.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.