• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Comedy comes in all forms

    SportsFan9698
    Getty3
    GimmeMoneyNow
    TheGoldenGoose
    dl36
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2570
    Posts: 25
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 7:44 PM ET #1

    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...

    I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...

    But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.

    WTF?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...

    I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...

    But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.

    WTF?
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 7:50 PM ET #2

     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 
    Reply
     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 

    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologize

    My boner will be back in 'two and two'"............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 

    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologize

    My boner will be back in 'two and two'"............
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #4


    I've been saying this for years.  Yes, Fox is the number one rated news channel.  But half of the people are tuning in for a laugh.  That is the God's-Honest truth. 

    I've also been saying... Turn off the TV news channels completely and turn of the AM Radio in the car.  Both sides, Left & Right, are full of shiit.  Turn it ALL OFF and live a better life.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I've been saying this for years.  Yes, Fox is the number one rated news channel.  But half of the people are tuning in for a laugh.  That is the God's-Honest truth. 

    I've also been saying... Turn off the TV news channels completely and turn of the AM Radio in the car.  Both sides, Left & Right, are full of shiit.  Turn it ALL OFF and live a better life.


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 
    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologizeMy boner will be back in 'two and two'"............


    Figures you would be obsessing about boners
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

     Chuck Woolery will be selling erectile dysfunction cream next. 
    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologizeMy boner will be back in 'two and two'"............


    Figures you would be obsessing about boners
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFag9698:

    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.WTF?


    I don't know what the issue is here?

    They simply are selling time to companies that are interested in it?

    Companies know what type of people are watching Fox News and then sell air time to companies that want to sell to this demographic. Seems like good business. Maybe something hard for you to wrap you head around.

    I remember in the 1990s seeing showtime at the appolo on tv and noticing that the commercials were geared and sold products to African Americans. Seems like it would make sense based on the people watching that show.

    Fox News is simply the exact same thing as showtime at the appolo. Something that appeals to a counterculture and viewed as a novelty to main stream america
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFag9698:

    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.WTF?


    I don't know what the issue is here?

    They simply are selling time to companies that are interested in it?

    Companies know what type of people are watching Fox News and then sell air time to companies that want to sell to this demographic. Seems like good business. Maybe something hard for you to wrap you head around.

    I remember in the 1990s seeing showtime at the appolo on tv and noticing that the commercials were geared and sold products to African Americans. Seems like it would make sense based on the people watching that show.

    Fox News is simply the exact same thing as showtime at the appolo. Something that appeals to a counterculture and viewed as a novelty to main stream america
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:51 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologizeMy boner will be back in 'two and two'"............

    Figures you would be obsessing about boners

     

    Wow...........

    I see you're clearly a dipsh!t, so I'll explain the joke to your dumb a$$ that everyone else gets..........

    Chuck Woolery..........

    "Love Connection"?????

    "I'll be back in "two and two"?????

    You know what, nevermind. It scares me that I have to share not only this planet, but technically the same species as some of these "beings" and that I have to deal with your stupidity on a daily basis......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    "Sorry Ma'am.... I apologizeMy boner will be back in 'two and two'"............

    Figures you would be obsessing about boners

     

    Wow...........

    I see you're clearly a dipsh!t, so I'll explain the joke to your dumb a$$ that everyone else gets..........

    Chuck Woolery..........

    "Love Connection"?????

    "I'll be back in "two and two"?????

    You know what, nevermind. It scares me that I have to share not only this planet, but technically the same species as some of these "beings" and that I have to deal with your stupidity on a daily basis......

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 8:55 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:




    I remember in the 1990s seeing showtime at the appolo on tv and noticing that the commercials were geared and sold products to African Americans. Seems like it would make sense based on the people watching that show.


    Let me retort to your idiotic comment in a way that you can understand:

    Oh really??!?!?!?!

    DUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!

    I wonder why

    DUHHHH........ DURRRR...............

    DUHHHHHHHHHH........

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:




    I remember in the 1990s seeing showtime at the appolo on tv and noticing that the commercials were geared and sold products to African Americans. Seems like it would make sense based on the people watching that show.


    Let me retort to your idiotic comment in a way that you can understand:

    Oh really??!?!?!?!

    DUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!

    I wonder why

    DUHHHH........ DURRRR...............

    DUHHHHHHHHHH........

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:30 PM ET #9

    Huh? You okay?

    You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.

    Lol
    Reply
    Huh? You okay?

    You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.

    Lol
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:44 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh? You okay?

    You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.

    Lol

    Maybe I will - considering your Mom & Sister helped me hone and perfect my skills, maybe I am better off just sticking to "what I know".......

    So, are we going to keep going with this, or can we move on to something else - if it makes you feel good, you can have the last word........

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh? You okay?

    You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.

    Lol

    Maybe I will - considering your Mom & Sister helped me hone and perfect my skills, maybe I am better off just sticking to "what I know".......

    So, are we going to keep going with this, or can we move on to something else - if it makes you feel good, you can have the last word........

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2015 - 9:44 PM ET #11

    Any exposure to the Mr patronizing William Davane Rosland Capital Gold an silver commercials on Fox news breaks?

    If those ads end in an hour from now it won't be soon enough.

     

     

    Reply

    Any exposure to the Mr patronizing William Davane Rosland Capital Gold an silver commercials on Fox news breaks?

    If those ads end in an hour from now it won't be soon enough.

     

     

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh? You okay?You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.Lol

    Maybe I will - considering your Mom & Sister helped me hone and perfect my skills, maybe I am better off just sticking to "what I know".......

    So, are we going to keep going with this, or can we move on to something else - if it makes you feel good, you can have the last word........


    Mother and sister? Now you are displaying your incestual fantasies to forum? Yuck. You should have stuck to erections and boners and not open the door further to what goes on in your brain.

    Last word? Lol

    I only work with the things you provide about yourself and what goes on in your mind.

    I simply comment on what post.

    Can't do this with out you showing your true colors to everyone mate.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh? You okay?You should stick to what you know. Taking about erections and boners.Lol

    Maybe I will - considering your Mom & Sister helped me hone and perfect my skills, maybe I am better off just sticking to "what I know".......

    So, are we going to keep going with this, or can we move on to something else - if it makes you feel good, you can have the last word........


    Mother and sister? Now you are displaying your incestual fantasies to forum? Yuck. You should have stuck to erections and boners and not open the door further to what goes on in your brain.

    Last word? Lol

    I only work with the things you provide about yourself and what goes on in your mind.

    I simply comment on what post.

    Can't do this with out you showing your true colors to everyone mate.
     
    Coin Toss
    Coin Toss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 12:39 AM ET #13

    SportsFan9698,

    The Australian Dream cream and the Curve just might be sold by the same company.

    Reply

    SportsFan9698,

    The Australian Dream cream and the Curve just might be sold by the same company.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:29 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...

    I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...

    But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.

    WTF?

    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.

    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.

    And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....

    Good luck in life.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I watch Fox news - because it actually tells me what is going on...

    I cannot stand how many of their stupid commercials are directed at old folks!  It is astounding...

    But this is simply idiotic... I was watching tonight and on came a commercial with Chuck Woolery telling me that Australian Dream cream is the ideal solution to mild arthritis.  The very next commercial is Chuck Whoolery telling me that the best solution for mild arthritis is "the curve" - an electronic device that makes all of the pain go away.

    WTF?

    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.

    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.

    And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....

    Good luck in life.

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:44 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.

    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.

    And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....

    Good luck in life.


    Scal - did you just stop reading after "I watch Fox News" And then just "auto-pilot" launch into one of your left wing rants? He's talking about the ridiculousness of Chuck Woolery advertising two different arthritis solutions back to back during a commercial break! Who cares what channel it's on, just so happened to be Fox, and here you go into segregation and Jim Crow?!?!?!
    Dude, you seriously need some professional help.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.

    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.

    And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....

    Good luck in life.


    Scal - did you just stop reading after "I watch Fox News" And then just "auto-pilot" launch into one of your left wing rants? He's talking about the ridiculousness of Chuck Woolery advertising two different arthritis solutions back to back during a commercial break! Who cares what channel it's on, just so happened to be Fox, and here you go into segregation and Jim Crow?!?!?!
    Dude, you seriously need some professional help.....
     
    Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 2413
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 1:37 PM ET #16

    When you see the subliminal edit in post #6
    Reply
    When you see the subliminal edit in post #6
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 1:42 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Nut_Flopper:

    When you see the subliminal edit in post #6

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Nut_Flopper:

    When you see the subliminal edit in post #6

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 6:03 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.
    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....
    Good luck in life.
    Scal - did you just stop reading after "I watch Fox News" And then just "auto-pilot" launch into one of your left wing rants? He's talking about the ridiculousness of Chuck Woolery advertising two different arthritis solutions back to back during a commercial break! Who cares what channel it's on, just so happened to be Fox, and here you go into segregation and Jim Crow?!?!?!Dude, you seriously need some professional help.....


    Ironic that mr boner/erection obsession is saying someone else needs professional help. At this point you are just projecting your issues.

    Perhaps the explanation is inbreeding based on you incestual preoccupation.

    Not sure but based on what you post that is what it looks like.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.
    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....
    Good luck in life.
    Scal - did you just stop reading after "I watch Fox News" And then just "auto-pilot" launch into one of your left wing rants? He's talking about the ridiculousness of Chuck Woolery advertising two different arthritis solutions back to back during a commercial break! Who cares what channel it's on, just so happened to be Fox, and here you go into segregation and Jim Crow?!?!?!Dude, you seriously need some professional help.....


    Ironic that mr boner/erection obsession is saying someone else needs professional help. At this point you are just projecting your issues.

    Perhaps the explanation is inbreeding based on you incestual preoccupation.

    Not sure but based on what you post that is what it looks like.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 6:19 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine
    [/Quote:


    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.
    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....
    Good luck in life.


    Scal I am calling you out on this. I think you are wrong here.

    As a non-partisan independent that is critical of all sides I have to tell you where I disagree.

    I think you stereotype the fox "news" watcher unfairly. I think you can be a Fox News watcher that is a hateful homophobic racist bigot and not be a die hard judeo-Christian. And you can be a Fox News watcher that is gay and disagrees with the gay marriage thing privately and either says nothing on the issue over compensates with an extreme opposite.

    I think you of all people should be against over simplified stereotypes. The Fox News watchers are probably more of a diverse base in terms of views than you portray.

    But what Fox News and the hateful rhetoric does is give a menu of things to hate and fear. Obama, blacks, Mexicans, science, gays, transgendered, empowered women, religion, Arabs, foreigners of any type, any language or speaker other than english, etc.

    So if someone identifies with hate or bigotry towards one that is enough incentive for them to be hooked with out having to automatically buy in to hating everything else they are prescribed to.

    But the genus of it is that over time with enough talking points, emotional talking heads and rhetoric from the ticker people might start to subscribe to hating and scapegoating other groups that Fox News assigns.

    Also I think you are wrong that the forum is homogenous mass. Some of the problem is how you come across trying to educate people as if we are dumb so you get a reaction.

    The other part is that most posters simply post their own opinion. But do not mistake a few guys using multiple accounts and aliases posting as a homogroup trying to support and bail each other out.

    So scal I hope you learned something here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine
    [/Quote:


    Why do you think they are advertising to 'old folks'? Because they are the most rigid in their long held beliefs (i.e. homophobia, xenophobia, fear of every non-Judeo Christian religion, segregation, "Taking back America" to sometime not to far from the 50's/60's, when of course, segregation or de facto Jim Crow ruled the country) and easily duped.
    These 'old folks' are of course a homogenous mass, much like this forum.And you tune in to hear them spout the very opinion that caters to that mindset because it tells you what is "going on"....
    Good luck in life.


    Scal I am calling you out on this. I think you are wrong here.

    As a non-partisan independent that is critical of all sides I have to tell you where I disagree.

    I think you stereotype the fox "news" watcher unfairly. I think you can be a Fox News watcher that is a hateful homophobic racist bigot and not be a die hard judeo-Christian. And you can be a Fox News watcher that is gay and disagrees with the gay marriage thing privately and either says nothing on the issue over compensates with an extreme opposite.

    I think you of all people should be against over simplified stereotypes. The Fox News watchers are probably more of a diverse base in terms of views than you portray.

    But what Fox News and the hateful rhetoric does is give a menu of things to hate and fear. Obama, blacks, Mexicans, science, gays, transgendered, empowered women, religion, Arabs, foreigners of any type, any language or speaker other than english, etc.

    So if someone identifies with hate or bigotry towards one that is enough incentive for them to be hooked with out having to automatically buy in to hating everything else they are prescribed to.

    But the genus of it is that over time with enough talking points, emotional talking heads and rhetoric from the ticker people might start to subscribe to hating and scapegoating other groups that Fox News assigns.

    Also I think you are wrong that the forum is homogenous mass. Some of the problem is how you come across trying to educate people as if we are dumb so you get a reaction.

    The other part is that most posters simply post their own opinion. But do not mistake a few guys using multiple accounts and aliases posting as a homogroup trying to support and bail each other out.

    So scal I hope you learned something here.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 8:52 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

     

    So scal I hope you learned something here.

    I know I sure did -

    now being a "non-partisan independent that is critical of all sides"

    I translate this as you are a "flip-flopping wishy-washy dipsh!t that probably only votes the sides that are "cool" or "popular" and not necessarily what you believe is right or even the best thing for the country."

    Sorry man, I can only go with the information you provide in your posts....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

     

    So scal I hope you learned something here.

    I know I sure did -

    now being a "non-partisan independent that is critical of all sides"

    I translate this as you are a "flip-flopping wishy-washy dipsh!t that probably only votes the sides that are "cool" or "popular" and not necessarily what you believe is right or even the best thing for the country."

    Sorry man, I can only go with the information you provide in your posts....

     

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2015 - 10:35 PM ET #21

    Huh?

    U mad bro?

    Why so insulting?

    What are you even talking about?

    Not sure where this is all coming from. It just seems like you are making weird translations and angry name calling in a desperate attempt to feel better because you are upset with how this thread ended up and want to use a strategy (be it improperly) that completely owned you.

    At least that's what it looks like.
    I hope you are able curb your anger, emotion or what ever it is that seems to have upset your apple cart.

    Seems like his meltdown is progress next is the denial and personal attacks. Hopefully some "usual suspect" will come in and give you a "bail out" before it gets worse:
    Reply
    Huh?

    U mad bro?

    Why so insulting?

    What are you even talking about?

    Not sure where this is all coming from. It just seems like you are making weird translations and angry name calling in a desperate attempt to feel better because you are upset with how this thread ended up and want to use a strategy (be it improperly) that completely owned you.

    At least that's what it looks like.
    I hope you are able curb your anger, emotion or what ever it is that seems to have upset your apple cart.

    Seems like his meltdown is progress next is the denial and personal attacks. Hopefully some "usual suspect" will come in and give you a "bail out" before it gets worse:
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2015 - 9:40 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh?

    U mad bro?

    Why so insulting?

    What are you even talking about?

    Not sure where this is all coming from.

    You do realize that each thread has a timeline and lists each post in order, right? 
    I just re-read what had been written up to this point, and you know what, I apologize, I feel like such a fool. How could I have been so blind.....
    You start off with a weak and childish jab at me for some reason, not sure why, and then every reply after that is you bringing the topic back to "boners" and "incest".....
    And then out of left field, a crazy half-baked rant to Scalabrine, where you actually agree with me.
    ......and now this post where it's almost like you "woke up" and you're wondering "why the insults?" "What are you talking about?" Who am I? Where am I?

    Now, I'm no licensed psychiatrist, but clearly, after looking at all of this information, I would say you're a paranoid schizophrenic with an Oedipal complex and a split personality possibly linked to a deep traumatic childhood event. 
    All silly jokes and kidding around aside, I really hope you take this advice and get the help you need before you hurt someone, or yourself.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Huh?

    U mad bro?

    Why so insulting?

    What are you even talking about?

    Not sure where this is all coming from.

    You do realize that each thread has a timeline and lists each post in order, right? 
    I just re-read what had been written up to this point, and you know what, I apologize, I feel like such a fool. How could I have been so blind.....
    You start off with a weak and childish jab at me for some reason, not sure why, and then every reply after that is you bringing the topic back to "boners" and "incest".....
    And then out of left field, a crazy half-baked rant to Scalabrine, where you actually agree with me.
    ......and now this post where it's almost like you "woke up" and you're wondering "why the insults?" "What are you talking about?" Who am I? Where am I?

    Now, I'm no licensed psychiatrist, but clearly, after looking at all of this information, I would say you're a paranoid schizophrenic with an Oedipal complex and a split personality possibly linked to a deep traumatic childhood event. 
    All silly jokes and kidding around aside, I really hope you take this advice and get the help you need before you hurt someone, or yourself.....

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2015 - 6:22 PM ET #23

    Kool story bro. Thanks for airing more of your issues.

    It's funny that you judge the validity of a poster based on how much they agree with you. Very telling.

    Once again, no insults. Just making observations about what you posted.

    Weird to see you all so flipping and flopping all over the place. Ironic that you called me a "flip-flopping wishy washy dipsh!t", but then again you have been projecting this entire time.

    Great job, keep it up.
    Reply
    Kool story bro. Thanks for airing more of your issues.

    It's funny that you judge the validity of a poster based on how much they agree with you. Very telling.

    Once again, no insults. Just making observations about what you posted.

    Weird to see you all so flipping and flopping all over the place. Ironic that you called me a "flip-flopping wishy washy dipsh!t", but then again you have been projecting this entire time.

    Great job, keep it up.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2015 - 9:26 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Kool story bro. Thanks for airing more of your issues.

    It's funny that you judge the validity of a poster based on how much they agree with you. Very telling.

    Once again, no insults. Just making observations about what you posted.

    Weird to see you all so flipping and flopping all over the place. Ironic that you called me a "flip-flopping wishy washy dipsh!t", but then again you have been projecting this entire time.

    Great job, keep it up.

    {...... And yet a new personality makes their presence known}

    Hi!

    Hi Buddy!

    What's your name?

    Hi! - - I'm GimmeMoneyNow, but, my friends call me "Gimme".....

    Remember, we're only here to help. Everyone's your friend here, no need for anymore violent outbursts or childish lashing out at strangers......

    Now, is there something you want to talk about? Something you've been wanting to get off your chest for a long time?

    No judgments here dl36 - once again, we're all your friends here......  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Kool story bro. Thanks for airing more of your issues.

    It's funny that you judge the validity of a poster based on how much they agree with you. Very telling.

    Once again, no insults. Just making observations about what you posted.

    Weird to see you all so flipping and flopping all over the place. Ironic that you called me a "flip-flopping wishy washy dipsh!t", but then again you have been projecting this entire time.

    Great job, keep it up.

    {...... And yet a new personality makes their presence known}

    Hi!

    Hi Buddy!

    What's your name?

    Hi! - - I'm GimmeMoneyNow, but, my friends call me "Gimme".....

    Remember, we're only here to help. Everyone's your friend here, no need for anymore violent outbursts or childish lashing out at strangers......

    Now, is there something you want to talk about? Something you've been wanting to get off your chest for a long time?

    No judgments here dl36 - once again, we're all your friends here......  

     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2015 - 10:07 PM ET #25

    Huh?

    You okay?
    Reply
    Huh?

    You okay?
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,907
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 850
    • Week 6 Money 8,656
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,311
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.