Canadians please help...What's the deal with Kraft Dinner
"Of the 7 million boxes of Kraft Dinner sold globally each week, Canadians purchase some 1.7 million of them.[13] They eat an average of 3.2 boxes of Kraft Dinner each year, 55% more than Americans. The meal is the most popular grocery item in the country,[3] where "Kraft Dinner" has iconic status and has become a generic trademark of sorts for macaroni and cheese"
Damnit Canadians, you are better than this.
"Of the 7 million boxes of Kraft Dinner sold globally each week, Canadians purchase some 1.7 million of them.[13] They eat an average of 3.2 boxes of Kraft Dinner each year, 55% more than Americans. The meal is the most popular grocery item in the country,[3] where "Kraft Dinner" has iconic status and has become a generic trademark of sorts for macaroni and cheese"
Damnit Canadians, you are better than this.
kraft macaroni and cheese is poor people's food. it is absolutely without a doubt the cruddiest tasting garbage on the market. how anyone can eat this crap is beyond me. this long time boyfriend qualifies as canadians biggest loser and that is saying something as the people up there actually put vinegar on french fries ugh.
Well that's actually true. It's a common item found in most food donations bins around Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I've never understood the whole Kraft Dinner thing myself. I suppose it's the ease and convenience of it that makes it so popular? darn if I know. I was a picky eater growing up and the sight of this big bowl of orange, globby looking garbage made me sick. It smells disgusting too. That being said, it was a staple item among my friends when I was kid.
Thankfully my mother makes actual macaroni and cheese.
All that being said, I love vinegar on my fries man! You don't do that in the States? I guess some of those British customs carried over to us Canucks.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and eat some ketchup chips!
kraft macaroni and cheese is poor people's food. it is absolutely without a doubt the cruddiest tasting garbage on the market. how anyone can eat this crap is beyond me. this long time boyfriend qualifies as canadians biggest loser and that is saying something as the people up there actually put vinegar on french fries ugh.
Well that's actually true. It's a common item found in most food donations bins around Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I've never understood the whole Kraft Dinner thing myself. I suppose it's the ease and convenience of it that makes it so popular? darn if I know. I was a picky eater growing up and the sight of this big bowl of orange, globby looking garbage made me sick. It smells disgusting too. That being said, it was a staple item among my friends when I was kid.
Thankfully my mother makes actual macaroni and cheese.
All that being said, I love vinegar on my fries man! You don't do that in the States? I guess some of those British customs carried over to us Canucks.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and eat some ketchup chips!
kraft macaroni and cheese is poor people's food. it is absolutely without a doubt the cruddiest tasting garbage on the market. how anyone can eat this crap is beyond me. this long time boyfriend qualifies as canadians biggest loser and that is saying something as the people up there actually put vinegar on french fries ugh.
Vinegar on fish and chips is the truth. I have a bit of fish and chips with my vinegar. ![]()
I think the poor people in Canada love the Kraft Dinner.
Who the hell has the time or supplies to make homemade mac and cheese.
I don't always have a pound of swiss, pound of sharp cheddar, pound of griere, spicy mustard, and Worcheister sauces laying around.
kraft macaroni and cheese is poor people's food. it is absolutely without a doubt the cruddiest tasting garbage on the market. how anyone can eat this crap is beyond me. this long time boyfriend qualifies as canadians biggest loser and that is saying something as the people up there actually put vinegar on french fries ugh.
Vinegar on fish and chips is the truth. I have a bit of fish and chips with my vinegar. ![]()
I think the poor people in Canada love the Kraft Dinner.
Who the hell has the time or supplies to make homemade mac and cheese.
I don't always have a pound of swiss, pound of sharp cheddar, pound of griere, spicy mustard, and Worcheister sauces laying around.
Vinegar on fish and chips is the truth. I have a bit of fish and chips with my vinegar. ![]()
I think the poor people in Canada love the Kraft Dinner.
Who the hell has the time or supplies to make homemade mac and cheese.
I don't always have a pound of swiss, pound of sharp cheddar, pound of griere, spicy mustard, and Worcheister sauces laying around.
It's not just the poor people who eat it. Interesting article...
Simple meals like Kraft Dinner can be unsatisfying for the millions of Canadians who live in a state of food insecurity, found a new study released by the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.
The year-long study, published Wednesday in the international journal Agriculture and Human Values, compared the perceptions of Kraft Dinner, a popular macaroni and cheese kit, by "food-secure" Canadians against those on low incomes who are "food-insecure."
"When people are worried that they're going to run out of food, when they have to make nutritional compromises, we have a state of food insecurity. We have a real public health problem," said Melanie Rock, an assistant professor at the University of Calgary.
The study, which interviewed people in Montreal and in Atlantic Canada, found higher income Canadians believe Kraft Dinner is an acceptable donation to food banks because it is convenient as a meal in a box, easy to prepare and tasty.
'Kraft Dinner is not comforting when you cannot always afford basics like milk and butter.'— Melanie Rock, study co-author
Respondents also said because their own children liked the taste, they felt kids in lower income families would as well.
In contrast, those on lower incomes said they bought or ate Kraft Dinner as a last resort, usually near the end of the month when money has run out.
The study also pointed out that fresh milk, necessary to prepare Kraft Dinner, is the most precious commodity in many food-insecure households, which often can't afford it.
"For many of us, Kraft Dinner is a comfort food, but what we heard very clearly from low-income Canadians is that Kraft Dinner is not comforting when you cannot always afford basics like milk and butter," said Rock.
Some single mothers told the study authors that their children often refused to eat Kraft Dinner because they had to consume it so often.
Rock said it's unacceptable that nearly 10 per cent of Canadian households don't have enough money to buy food.
She suggested that people donate cash instead of food items to food banks and social agencies so they can buy nutritious food for clients.
Vinegar on fish and chips is the truth. I have a bit of fish and chips with my vinegar. ![]()
I think the poor people in Canada love the Kraft Dinner.
Who the hell has the time or supplies to make homemade mac and cheese.
I don't always have a pound of swiss, pound of sharp cheddar, pound of griere, spicy mustard, and Worcheister sauces laying around.
It's not just the poor people who eat it. Interesting article...
Simple meals like Kraft Dinner can be unsatisfying for the millions of Canadians who live in a state of food insecurity, found a new study released by the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.
The year-long study, published Wednesday in the international journal Agriculture and Human Values, compared the perceptions of Kraft Dinner, a popular macaroni and cheese kit, by "food-secure" Canadians against those on low incomes who are "food-insecure."
"When people are worried that they're going to run out of food, when they have to make nutritional compromises, we have a state of food insecurity. We have a real public health problem," said Melanie Rock, an assistant professor at the University of Calgary.
The study, which interviewed people in Montreal and in Atlantic Canada, found higher income Canadians believe Kraft Dinner is an acceptable donation to food banks because it is convenient as a meal in a box, easy to prepare and tasty.
'Kraft Dinner is not comforting when you cannot always afford basics like milk and butter.'— Melanie Rock, study co-author
Respondents also said because their own children liked the taste, they felt kids in lower income families would as well.
In contrast, those on lower incomes said they bought or ate Kraft Dinner as a last resort, usually near the end of the month when money has run out.
The study also pointed out that fresh milk, necessary to prepare Kraft Dinner, is the most precious commodity in many food-insecure households, which often can't afford it.
"For many of us, Kraft Dinner is a comfort food, but what we heard very clearly from low-income Canadians is that Kraft Dinner is not comforting when you cannot always afford basics like milk and butter," said Rock.
Some single mothers told the study authors that their children often refused to eat Kraft Dinner because they had to consume it so often.
Rock said it's unacceptable that nearly 10 per cent of Canadian households don't have enough money to buy food.
She suggested that people donate cash instead of food items to food banks and social agencies so they can buy nutritious food for clients.
How can you open that package of orange powder and say damn that looks yummy.
How can you open that package of orange powder and say damn that looks yummy.
Ramen and Kraft are both nutritionless garbage.
Processed cheese is horrible for you, and the bleached white flour in ramen and kraft are crap.
Ramen and Kraft are both nutritionless garbage.
Processed cheese is horrible for you, and the bleached white flour in ramen and kraft are crap.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
