Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:
https://youtu.be/rXH_12QWWg8
Hi All,
My name is diver and I am addictive eater.
Went to the crap of crap buffets;
Golden Corral : f-*% me!!
Ate like a g darn cow.
They have the nastiest steak there;
Looking like an old cow leaned over and fell sideways onto their grill!
Then a heaping plate of sweet potatoes ,
Potatoe wedges, buttered corn . Omg it was bad. Hit that wonderfall thing and did what an old buddy used to do: got 2 scoops of hard ice cream and wonderfalled the whole f-ing plate with ice cream and made a thick turtle shell! Then half a plate of warm bread pudding , and washed it down with a tall cup of ice tea and a chocolate cake which I also wonderfalled. I need my behind reset after this; felt like a kid in a candy store, uggghhh!!!!
https://youtu.be/rXH_12QWWg8
Hi All,
My name is diver and I am addictive eater.
Went to the crap of crap buffets;
Golden Corral : f-*% me!!
Ate like a g darn cow.
They have the nastiest steak there;
Looking like an old cow leaned over and fell sideways onto their grill!
Then a heaping plate of sweet potatoes ,
Potatoe wedges, buttered corn . Omg it was bad. Hit that wonderfall thing and did what an old buddy used to do: got 2 scoops of hard ice cream and wonderfalled the whole f-ing plate with ice cream and made a thick turtle shell! Then half a plate of warm bread pudding , and washed it down with a tall cup of ice tea and a chocolate cake which I also wonderfalled. I need my behind reset after this; felt like a kid in a candy store, uggghhh!!!!
Dude, of all places to lose it, the Golden Corral?!?! That's like a sex addict driving around @ 3:00a.m. and finding a $2 herpe-lipped tr@nny. It's even right there in the name - "Corral". Hey, I'm thinking of opening my own chain of crap buffets and naming them "The Silver Trough". No, how about "The Bronze Pig-Sty". "The Copper Cow Pasture".....
At least you admit you have a problem. The only solution now is stay out of the buffets - or make it a once or twice a year "special" treat, but do it somewhere nice like an upscale casino or something.
"Golden Corral" - 
Good Luck
