Big Butts
I stay away from women with big butts.
I lose 5 inches of length just trying to penetrate.
You gotta know how to jack-em up and spread it the right way.
![]()
Big Butts
I stay away from women with big butts.
I lose 5 inches of length just trying to penetrate.
You gotta know how to jack-em up and spread it the right way.
![]()
Big Butts
I stay away from women with big butts.
I lose 5 inches of length just trying to penetrate.
You gotta know how to jack-em up and spread it the right way.
![]()
Big asses are all over. Just look around. I like a nice small ass myself. There are plenty of fat ass that makes me want to puke
![]()
Big asses are all over. Just look around. I like a nice small ass myself. There are plenty of fat ass that makes me want to puke
![]()
Hell yeah...A girl with no ass looks like a fucking 12 year old boy. Im not toalking about fat chicks...talking about athletic, toned chicks. Nothing hotter than a big ol juicy ass!
Hell yeah...A girl with no ass looks like a fucking 12 year old boy. Im not toalking about fat chicks...talking about athletic, toned chicks. Nothing hotter than a big ol juicy ass!
Hell yeah...A girl with no ass looks like a fucking 12 year old boy. Im not toalking about fat chicks...talking about athletic, toned chicks. Nothing hotter than a big ol juicy ass!
How many 12 year old boys have you banged?!..................Jesus.H
Hell yeah...A girl with no ass looks like a fucking 12 year old boy. Im not toalking about fat chicks...talking about athletic, toned chicks. Nothing hotter than a big ol juicy ass!
How many 12 year old boys have you banged?!..................Jesus.H
I am more inclined to adore women with a heart shaped ass...looking down on one of those when your hitting what's in the front from the back...YUMMY!
I am more inclined to adore women with a heart shaped ass...looking down on one of those when your hitting what's in the front from the back...YUMMY!
Large with the bubble , carnage when I harm it , charge it , it’s in trouble
As thunderous as a runaway train is , thrusting my mutton erupting in her anus
that was cleaned with a doctor’s precision
and urgency before surgery Spock’s got the prescription
bring the mop things got sloppy she popped alotta shitt on my rigid
bone that I buried
gross she exploded the whole thing was scary
but I soldiered up , rubbed off and commenced attackin’
my friends I’m a degenerate with many rank things
in my life , said my plight , penetrated her stank ring
And I’m still alive to tell the tale
when I nailed her in her asss and she blasted from her tail……fail
Large with the bubble , carnage when I harm it , charge it , it’s in trouble
As thunderous as a runaway train is , thrusting my mutton erupting in her anus
that was cleaned with a doctor’s precision
and urgency before surgery Spock’s got the prescription
bring the mop things got sloppy she popped alotta shitt on my rigid
bone that I buried
gross she exploded the whole thing was scary
but I soldiered up , rubbed off and commenced attackin’
my friends I’m a degenerate with many rank things
in my life , said my plight , penetrated her stank ring
And I’m still alive to tell the tale
when I nailed her in her asss and she blasted from her tail……fail
