If you hit the Westgate (formerly The Hilton) which has The Superbook-the best in Vegas. If you can manage to leave, you can hop on the monorail, and have it drop you off at the MGM
Back from a Week in Vegas: Honest Review
If you hit the Westgate (formerly The Hilton) which has The Superbook-the best in Vegas. If you can manage to leave, you can hop on the monorail, and have it drop you off at the MGM
If you hit the Westgate (formerly The Hilton) which has The Superbook-the best in Vegas. If you can manage to leave, you can hop on the monorail, and have it drop you off at the MGM
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
I reccommend you hang at the Westgate SuperBook, where complimentary drinks always have, and always will be. absolutely no problem...but I thought every sportsbook player in Vegas knew that. how could anyone not resent the greed...they don't miss a fuckin' thing, I can assure you.
I reccommend you hang at the Westgate SuperBook, where complimentary drinks always have, and always will be. absolutely no problem...but I thought every sportsbook player in Vegas knew that. how could anyone not resent the greed...they don't miss a fuckin' thing, I can assure you.
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
That's not the point. Those of us that remember what it was like years ago just recognize that it's much different now, not just prices but attitude. I'm glad I got to experience it in the past.....had some great times. Back then you didn't have to "hunt" for anything.
That's not the point. Those of us that remember what it was like years ago just recognize that it's much different now, not just prices but attitude. I'm glad I got to experience it in the past.....had some great times. Back then you didn't have to "hunt" for anything.
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
if Vegas bothers you...simply go somewhere else and spend your money..it is what it is, and thats all that it is; take it, our leave...
That about covers it....Vegas is what you make of it.....had a pretty good time though. Will definitely be going back....have to check out the Westgate book, never been.![]()
But, man I miss the old O'Sheas...the big sign out front "Beer Beer Beer Fun Fun Fun!" When I was 23ish I got on a hot blackjack table in there....met some gals from the University of Iowa. Absolute blast. ![]()
That about covers it....Vegas is what you make of it.....had a pretty good time though. Will definitely be going back....have to check out the Westgate book, never been.![]()
But, man I miss the old O'Sheas...the big sign out front "Beer Beer Beer Fun Fun Fun!" When I was 23ish I got on a hot blackjack table in there....met some gals from the University of Iowa. Absolute blast. ![]()
I reccommend you hang at the Westgate SuperBook, where complimentary drinks always have, and always will be. absolutely no problem...but I thought every sportsbook player in Vegas knew that. how could anyone not resent the greed...they don't miss a fuckin' thing, I can assure you.
I have not been to Las Vegas since 2010. The Westgate was then called the Las Vegas Hilton, and they had "Football Sunday" where they opened up their main showroom and showed all of the NFL games on big screens. I spent every Sunday there once I found out about it. There were always seats.
Drinks were not free.
I reccommend you hang at the Westgate SuperBook, where complimentary drinks always have, and always will be. absolutely no problem...but I thought every sportsbook player in Vegas knew that. how could anyone not resent the greed...they don't miss a fuckin' thing, I can assure you.
I have not been to Las Vegas since 2010. The Westgate was then called the Las Vegas Hilton, and they had "Football Sunday" where they opened up their main showroom and showed all of the NFL games on big screens. I spent every Sunday there once I found out about it. There were always seats.
Drinks were not free.
The last time I was there, plenty of Strip casinos only paid off blackjacks at 6/5, essentially screwing anybody who wanted to play single- or double-deck blackjack.
I really want to see the new places, but it's like they are putting up a "Do Not Disturb" or "Quarantined" sign.
The last time I was there, plenty of Strip casinos only paid off blackjacks at 6/5, essentially screwing anybody who wanted to play single- or double-deck blackjack.
I really want to see the new places, but it's like they are putting up a "Do Not Disturb" or "Quarantined" sign.
The last time I was there, plenty of Strip casinos only paid off blackjacks at 6/5, essentially screwing anybody who wanted to play single- or double-deck blackjack.
I really want to see the new places, but it's like they are putting up a "Do Not Disturb" or "Quarantined" sign.
The last time I was there, plenty of Strip casinos only paid off blackjacks at 6/5, essentially screwing anybody who wanted to play single- or double-deck blackjack.
I really want to see the new places, but it's like they are putting up a "Do Not Disturb" or "Quarantined" sign.
I almost always hit both the Strip and downtown.
I just expressed an opinion about the casinos getting ever greedier; that doesn't make me an "asshxle."
I almost always hit both the Strip and downtown.
I just expressed an opinion about the casinos getting ever greedier; that doesn't make me an "asshxle."
If you are going to Vegas just to gamble and get comps try Reno instead.
If you are going to Vegas just to gamble and get comps try Reno instead.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,873
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 830
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- PART DEUX 145
- Week 6 Money 8,178
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,189
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
