Posted:
#1
Hi All..
I'm having a debate with my buddies regarding the Over Under in a sport game (ie. NHL, MLB, NFL etc).
If I was going to attempt to pick if the game to be an over or under, how should I approach the analysis of both teams in their past performance in the same season?
Some of us has stated that we should analyze the Mean Statistic of goals of both teams ONLY playing against each other regardless if the team was playing home or not.. Then cross reference that Mean statistic value against the upcoming game to pick the over under from it.
Others of us has stated that we should analyze the Mean Statistic of goals of both teams playing against ALL teams in their league and cross reference the Mean statistic value against that with the upcoming game to pick the over or under from it.
What do you guys think. Is this a good way to attempt to pick the over under in a game or what additional methods do you guys find works the best for you..
thanks!
tom
