Working a double tonight and tomorrow morning double pay check...
At work.
I love art work ,
modern , Renaissance , the deep dark disturbed ,
oh shitt as I’m reading this I see you didn’t put the “ R “ in that word
It’s AT work , well that smirks , that smarts , I bet you thought I was actin’ a jerk , and you were shaggin’ the darts
No harm no foul , I’ll throw apologies out , my carnage filled mouth , no low down , dirty shame , I ain’t Keenan , I ain’t Wayans
you know what I’m sayin’ ?
hey nature man all the best , stay on this pathway , be strong with depth , we all have crosses I often haul them blessed……
I love art work ,
modern , Renaissance , the deep dark disturbed ,
oh shitt as I’m reading this I see you didn’t put the “ R “ in that word
It’s AT work , well that smirks , that smarts , I bet you thought I was actin’ a jerk , and you were shaggin’ the darts
No harm no foul , I’ll throw apologies out , my carnage filled mouth , no low down , dirty shame , I ain’t Keenan , I ain’t Wayans
you know what I’m sayin’ ?
hey nature man all the best , stay on this pathway , be strong with depth , we all have crosses I often haul them blessed……
Have a job a rent remaining sober and smoking medical marijuana. It take a minute but I am rising again.
Been there 30 + yr's sober keep it up, heart attack in my 30's Dr said you had your last cig and I said ok then the lbs started coming on and I told him and he said your better to have the extra lb's than the cig's.
Have a job a rent remaining sober and smoking medical marijuana. It take a minute but I am rising again.
Been there 30 + yr's sober keep it up, heart attack in my 30's Dr said you had your last cig and I said ok then the lbs started coming on and I told him and he said your better to have the extra lb's than the cig's.
I worked at one place for 30 years. I was a working machine, night shifts, out of town projects, weekends. No matter what, I got up with the alarm clock and went to work. Had to pay the bills and take care of the family. When someone calls me privileged, I disagree so much. Nothing was given to me, I worked for it.
I worked at one place for 30 years. I was a working machine, night shifts, out of town projects, weekends. No matter what, I got up with the alarm clock and went to work. Had to pay the bills and take care of the family. When someone calls me privileged, I disagree so much. Nothing was given to me, I worked for it.
I worked at one place for 30 years. I was a working machine, night shifts, out of town projects, weekends. No matter what, I got up with the alarm clock and went to work. Had to pay the bills and take care of the family. When someone calls me privileged, I disagree so much. Nothing was given to me, I worked for it.
Well not a glory job but I am insulating a new apartment complex today. Next week I have a carpentry assignment.
Working for a temp service.
I worked at one place for 30 years. I was a working machine, night shifts, out of town projects, weekends. No matter what, I got up with the alarm clock and went to work. Had to pay the bills and take care of the family. When someone calls me privileged, I disagree so much. Nothing was given to me, I worked for it.
Well not a glory job but I am insulating a new apartment complex today. Next week I have a carpentry assignment.
Working for a temp service.
Working carpentry today.
Demoed a Dunkin donuts.
Built frames for windows and knee wall that will be hung on ceiling tomorrow and Saturday scheduled.
Working carpentry today.
Demoed a Dunkin donuts.
Built frames for windows and knee wall that will be hung on ceiling tomorrow and Saturday scheduled.
UPDATE:
Just talked to nature tonight and he has worked 39 hours the last 3 days.
No time for anything but making money.
Stack that black while you can my covers bro!!!
![]()
UPDATE:
Just talked to nature tonight and he has worked 39 hours the last 3 days.
No time for anything but making money.
Stack that black while you can my covers bro!!!
![]()
UPDATE: Just talked to nature tonight and he has worked 39 hours the last 3 days. No time for anything but making money. Stack that black while you can my covers bro!!!
This is his season up there. Spring/Summer when thaws. Gotta get that loot when it's coming.
Nature, here's to a good season up there for you.
![]()
UPDATE: Just talked to nature tonight and he has worked 39 hours the last 3 days. No time for anything but making money. Stack that black while you can my covers bro!!!
This is his season up there. Spring/Summer when thaws. Gotta get that loot when it's coming.
Nature, here's to a good season up there for you.
![]()
A good clue that we are all buying in to a totally rigged system is the fact that we are all cheering on a guy who busts his ass all day every day in tough jobs for $100 a day, while anyone with money already makes $100 by doing nothing every minute of every day.
The individual should be praised for doing what is right. But don't let that distract you from the real problem. We are all just varying degrees of shoveling shit uphill every day, while the ultra privileged dance around the constructs created to support them, and distract the masses with nonsense.
Congrats Nature on making yourself better. I hope you find it and it finds you.
![]()
A good clue that we are all buying in to a totally rigged system is the fact that we are all cheering on a guy who busts his ass all day every day in tough jobs for $100 a day, while anyone with money already makes $100 by doing nothing every minute of every day.
The individual should be praised for doing what is right. But don't let that distract you from the real problem. We are all just varying degrees of shoveling shit uphill every day, while the ultra privileged dance around the constructs created to support them, and distract the masses with nonsense.
Congrats Nature on making yourself better. I hope you find it and it finds you.
![]()
A good clue that we are all buying in to a totally rigged system is the fact that we are all cheering on a guy who busts his ass all day every day in tough jobs for $100 a day, while anyone with money already makes $100 by doing nothing every minute of every day. The individual should be praised for doing what is right. But don't let that distract you from the real problem. We are all just varying degrees of shoveling shit uphill every day, while the ultra privileged dance around the constructs created to support them, and distract the masses with nonsense. Congrats Nature on making yourself better. I hope you find it and it finds you.
![]()
A good clue that we are all buying in to a totally rigged system is the fact that we are all cheering on a guy who busts his ass all day every day in tough jobs for $100 a day, while anyone with money already makes $100 by doing nothing every minute of every day. The individual should be praised for doing what is right. But don't let that distract you from the real problem. We are all just varying degrees of shoveling shit uphill every day, while the ultra privileged dance around the constructs created to support them, and distract the masses with nonsense. Congrats Nature on making yourself better. I hope you find it and it finds you.
![]()
people in this country work way too hard, its no wonder the the life expectancy is lower compared to every other developed countries, no mandatory vacation pay/sick pay, always amazed me at this work til u drop culture.
people in this country work way too hard, its no wonder the the life expectancy is lower compared to every other developed countries, no mandatory vacation pay/sick pay, always amazed me at this work til u drop culture.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
