Armed WHITE AMERICAN men take over wildlife refuge in Oregon
America has a White conservative Christian terrorist problem, The nation needs to address it.
America has a White conservative Christian terrorist problem, The nation needs to address it.
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
These people are no different to Jihadist's, They are Yeehawdists, They are the White Al Qaeda or Y'allQaeda as i call them.
These people are no different to Jihadist's, They are Yeehawdists, They are the White Al Qaeda or Y'allQaeda as i call them.
A Black kid plays with a toy gun and he gets shot at yet a bunch of duck dynasty dudes takeover a federal building and nothing?
A Black kid plays with a toy gun and he gets shot at yet a bunch of duck dynasty dudes takeover a federal building and nothing?
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
I don't think you understand a single thing about private property rights. After all, your country still has a Queen.
Before you think that the US government will give these guys a pass, you should google Branch Davidians, Waco Texas. After that google Ruby Ridge. Check out the body counts.
These guys in Oregon are taking a hell of a chance in this day and age. If I was them, I would walk and hit the media circuit. Maybe write a book. ![]()
I also find it funny that White Americans say they want take back their country, A land they stole in the first place.
I don't think you understand a single thing about private property rights. After all, your country still has a Queen.
Before you think that the US government will give these guys a pass, you should google Branch Davidians, Waco Texas. After that google Ruby Ridge. Check out the body counts.
These guys in Oregon are taking a hell of a chance in this day and age. If I was them, I would walk and hit the media circuit. Maybe write a book. ![]()
I don't agree with what these guys are doing but it's a far cry from rioting, looting, burning down buildings, or terrorizing. I really don't understand what they're hoping to accomplish.
I don't agree with what these guys are doing but it's a far cry from rioting, looting, burning down buildings, or terrorizing. I really don't understand what they're hoping to accomplish.
Who are they terrorizing? Do you know what it looks like like around Burns, Or.? It's about as desolate as west Texas. The only damaged caused by blowing yourself up out there would be a grass fire (not that we need any more of those).
I don't agree with what these guys are doing but it's a far cry from rioting, looting, burning down buildings, or terrorizing. I really don't understand what they're hoping to accomplish.
Who are they terrorizing? Do you know what it looks like like around Burns, Or.? It's about as desolate as west Texas. The only damaged caused by blowing yourself up out there would be a grass fire (not that we need any more of those).
I don't agree with what these guys are doing but it's a far cry from rioting, looting, burning down buildings, or terrorizing. I really don't understand what they're hoping to accomplish.
They are requesting that others join them on the property in their cause. They are armed by admission and openly willing to engage law enforcement. Innocent lives could be lost, law enforcement lives could be lost.
They are requesting that others join them on the property in their cause. They are armed by admission and openly willing to engage law enforcement. Innocent lives could be lost, law enforcement lives could be lost.
the odds of a syrian refugee baby becoming a congressmen is higher than a militias baby
the odds of a syrian refugee baby becoming a lawyer is higher than a militias baby...
think about it
the odds of a syrian refugee baby becoming a congressmen is higher than a militias baby
the odds of a syrian refugee baby becoming a lawyer is higher than a militias baby...
think about it
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,432
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,263
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
