anyone made the move from usa to europe?
always like these posts.
always like these posts.
England takes 38% out of your paycheck in taxation, 40% in Ireland, un-employement is double that in comparison to the U.S. there are more doctors in America from Europe, than their are doctors in europe, if that makes any sense to you
England takes 38% out of your paycheck in taxation, 40% in Ireland, un-employement is double that in comparison to the U.S. there are more doctors in America from Europe, than their are doctors in europe, if that makes any sense to you
as an insight to documented migration of the European medical profession's flight to the usa on behalf of financial opportunity, that is not possible under their current countries taxation standards. my figures are correct, and updated, as is my commentary, I suggest before you simply refer to a statement as 'incorrect' you get off your lazy azz, and do some research to prove them to be not accurate..or if this is too complex for you, simply google taxation in Ireland, taxation in England, 2014 AMA report on medical migration from europe to america, get it? that's what I did, so now consider yourself educate, and your curiosity supplemented.......
as an insight to documented migration of the European medical profession's flight to the usa on behalf of financial opportunity, that is not possible under their current countries taxation standards. my figures are correct, and updated, as is my commentary, I suggest before you simply refer to a statement as 'incorrect' you get off your lazy azz, and do some research to prove them to be not accurate..or if this is too complex for you, simply google taxation in Ireland, taxation in England, 2014 AMA report on medical migration from europe to america, get it? that's what I did, so now consider yourself educate, and your curiosity supplemented.......
as an insight to documented migration of the European medical profession's flight to the usa on behalf of financial opportunity, that is not possible under their current countries taxation standards. my figures are correct, and updated, as is my commentary, I suggest before you simply refer to a statement as 'incorrect' you get off your lazy azz, and do some research to prove them to be not accurate..or if this is too complex for you, simply google taxation in Ireland, taxation in England, 2014 AMA report on medical migration from europe to america, get it? that's what I did, so now consider yourself educate, and your curiosity supplemented.......
as an insight to documented migration of the European medical profession's flight to the usa on behalf of financial opportunity, that is not possible under their current countries taxation standards. my figures are correct, and updated, as is my commentary, I suggest before you simply refer to a statement as 'incorrect' you get off your lazy azz, and do some research to prove them to be not accurate..or if this is too complex for you, simply google taxation in Ireland, taxation in England, 2014 AMA report on medical migration from europe to america, get it? that's what I did, so now consider yourself educate, and your curiosity supplemented.......
you are one extremely un-educated azzhole, you make remarks, with no justification to debate, rather argue over your own opinion, never say never in regards to your american soil BS, and yes, I truly believe the USA is the greatest, most powerful financial, and military force on the planet, do you know of one better? it's clear you no doubtfully are European, your commentary gives you away, sorry if the truth hurts your feelings, have a nice holiday.
you are one extremely un-educated azzhole, you make remarks, with no justification to debate, rather argue over your own opinion, never say never in regards to your american soil BS, and yes, I truly believe the USA is the greatest, most powerful financial, and military force on the planet, do you know of one better? it's clear you no doubtfully are European, your commentary gives you away, sorry if the truth hurts your feelings, have a nice holiday.
Iam a screen name the same as yourself, you state your opinion, I state the facts, a big difference, if by a miracle my education is limited to high school diploma
then that must make you one super dumb imbecile, continue your charade, I am finished here, btw you still have not put any justified commentary into effect, and please child, take your so called free advice and shove it deep up in your azz; where it belongs, now go outside and play with the rest of the over the pond losers, your're actually starting to become a joke, sorry I have no response to your self inflicted comedy act...![]()
Iam a screen name the same as yourself, you state your opinion, I state the facts, a big difference, if by a miracle my education is limited to high school diploma
then that must make you one super dumb imbecile, continue your charade, I am finished here, btw you still have not put any justified commentary into effect, and please child, take your so called free advice and shove it deep up in your azz; where it belongs, now go outside and play with the rest of the over the pond losers, your're actually starting to become a joke, sorry I have no response to your self inflicted comedy act...![]()
Iam a screen name the same as yourself, you state your opinion, I state the facts, a big difference, if by a miracle my education is limited to high school diploma
then that must make you one super dumb imbecile, continue your charade, I am finished here, btw you still have not put any justified commentary into effect, and please child, take your so called free advice and shove it deep up in your azz; where it belongs, now go outside and play with the rest of the over the pond losers, your're actually starting to become a joke, sorry I have no response to your self inflicted comedy act...![]()
Iam a screen name the same as yourself, you state your opinion, I state the facts, a big difference, if by a miracle my education is limited to high school diploma
then that must make you one super dumb imbecile, continue your charade, I am finished here, btw you still have not put any justified commentary into effect, and please child, take your so called free advice and shove it deep up in your azz; where it belongs, now go outside and play with the rest of the over the pond losers, your're actually starting to become a joke, sorry I have no response to your self inflicted comedy act...![]()
New Zealand, Austria, Spain, UK, Germany, Canada, Luxembourg, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, UAE, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Australia, Denmark, Qatar and Singapore.
New Zealand, Austria, Spain, UK, Germany, Canada, Luxembourg, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, UAE, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Australia, Denmark, Qatar and Singapore.
i have four friends who have moved to europe and one to asia. all of them are ecstatic they moved. i wish i did. it'd be great to live in another country and see something different. but i was too much of a box and now it's too late.
i have four friends who have moved to europe and one to asia. all of them are ecstatic they moved. i wish i did. it'd be great to live in another country and see something different. but i was too much of a box and now it's too late.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 206
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,563
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,929
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
