And the sad thing is so many are naive, gullible in thinking all is on the up and up. Sucked in,a lot of addictive behaviors, conforming,etc...as the books,networks and owners all take in many millions in profits year after year ...increasing significantly.
Anybody else losing interest in NFL now?
@fts1409
I'm owned panther seats for 25 yrs before finally unloading....I started giving up yrs ago with rule changes, even instant replay I didn't like...When politics entered the picture I sold seats and not 1 penny from me go to any pro sports...I don't trust billionaires alot either and if you didn't trust media and government you might see why...Pro sports is entertainment just like wrestling or any reality show...Everything is all about the money and can follow in everything...I don't need to invest a penny into pro sports to use for fun....Without sports betting all sports would sink quickly and why everyone now pushing gambling which I'm against...If you're lucky you may be in the top 2% of winners but 98% are not and gets harmed in the ene...I'm old school and my opinion, you asked!! I'll speak my mind but this is the next generations country and I'll just sit back and watch....Only advice I give, believe what you see and hear with your eyes and ears...Don't trust you friend, don't trust preacher and for sure Never trust media and government on either side....If you don't see or hear it, believe as you choose....I will watch the super bowl and turn off at the half and fill another bowl....I'll pull for a good game and hopefully in the end on the right side...First sign of politics and I'll go fishing...Still America and my opinion....The great part of America is I don't have to give a rats butt what anyone else thinks....It's my opinion and yes, I think pro sports will slowly sink compared to the good old days....Wish everyone the best, Knock!
@fts1409
I'm owned panther seats for 25 yrs before finally unloading....I started giving up yrs ago with rule changes, even instant replay I didn't like...When politics entered the picture I sold seats and not 1 penny from me go to any pro sports...I don't trust billionaires alot either and if you didn't trust media and government you might see why...Pro sports is entertainment just like wrestling or any reality show...Everything is all about the money and can follow in everything...I don't need to invest a penny into pro sports to use for fun....Without sports betting all sports would sink quickly and why everyone now pushing gambling which I'm against...If you're lucky you may be in the top 2% of winners but 98% are not and gets harmed in the ene...I'm old school and my opinion, you asked!! I'll speak my mind but this is the next generations country and I'll just sit back and watch....Only advice I give, believe what you see and hear with your eyes and ears...Don't trust you friend, don't trust preacher and for sure Never trust media and government on either side....If you don't see or hear it, believe as you choose....I will watch the super bowl and turn off at the half and fill another bowl....I'll pull for a good game and hopefully in the end on the right side...First sign of politics and I'll go fishing...Still America and my opinion....The great part of America is I don't have to give a rats butt what anyone else thinks....It's my opinion and yes, I think pro sports will slowly sink compared to the good old days....Wish everyone the best, Knock!
I don’t watch the NFL as much as I used to. Prefer watching and wagering on college football (and basketball). Not really a case of lost interest, just preference.
I don’t watch the NFL as much as I used to. Prefer watching and wagering on college football (and basketball). Not really a case of lost interest, just preference.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
