2 24oz cups from 7/11 a day for years, F#%k starbucks followed by 6 to 24 12 oz beers depending on the day, never had health problems Thank GOD.
I am also an avid user of A++ 2 thumbs up sugar coated nuggets
Good Lord man!!!!!! 48 ounces of 7-11 coffee, "sugar coated nuggets" (whatever those are), and then
6 to 24 beers a day?????? EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!
Am I the only one seeing that you might have a problem? So, on occasion, you'll drink:
24 beers X 12oz. = 288 ounces of beer!
How could you physically keep down 288 ounces of beer and still work and function the next day? And then "Hair of the dog" pick up where you left off? Is it non-alcoholic beer? I'm guessing you're not exactly in "Rockstar" shape, either.....
I would be out on the floor for a day or two if I managed to eat/drink that, then chug down an entire case of beer. Not sure this is a "badge of honor" you want....
Quote Originally Posted by BarneysDad:
2 24oz cups from 7/11 a day for years, F#%k starbucks followed by 6 to 24 12 oz beers depending on the day, never had health problems Thank GOD.
I am also an avid user of A++ 2 thumbs up sugar coated nuggets
Good Lord man!!!!!! 48 ounces of 7-11 coffee, "sugar coated nuggets" (whatever those are), and then
6 to 24 beers a day?????? EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!
Am I the only one seeing that you might have a problem? So, on occasion, you'll drink:
24 beers X 12oz. = 288 ounces of beer!
How could you physically keep down 288 ounces of beer and still work and function the next day? And then "Hair of the dog" pick up where you left off? Is it non-alcoholic beer? I'm guessing you're not exactly in "Rockstar" shape, either.....
I would be out on the floor for a day or two if I managed to eat/drink that, then chug down an entire case of beer. Not sure this is a "badge of honor" you want....
Good Lord man!!!!!! 48 ounces of 7-11 coffee, "sugar coated nuggets" (whatever those are), and then
6 to 24 beers a day?????? EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!
Am I the only one seeing that you might have a problem? So, on occasion, you'll drink:
24 beers X 12oz. = 288 ounces of beer!
How could you physically keep down 288 ounces of beer and still work and function the next day? And then "Hair of the dog" pick up where you left off? Is it non-alcoholic beer? I'm guessing you're not exactly in "Rockstar" shape, either.....
I would be out on the floor for a day or two if I managed to eat/drink that, then chug down an entire case of beer. Not sure this is a "badge of honor" you want....
Sugar coated Nuggs are smoked my friend, you should try it some time.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Good Lord man!!!!!! 48 ounces of 7-11 coffee, "sugar coated nuggets" (whatever those are), and then
6 to 24 beers a day?????? EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!
Am I the only one seeing that you might have a problem? So, on occasion, you'll drink:
24 beers X 12oz. = 288 ounces of beer!
How could you physically keep down 288 ounces of beer and still work and function the next day? And then "Hair of the dog" pick up where you left off? Is it non-alcoholic beer? I'm guessing you're not exactly in "Rockstar" shape, either.....
I would be out on the floor for a day or two if I managed to eat/drink that, then chug down an entire case of beer. Not sure this is a "badge of honor" you want....
Sugar coated Nuggs are smoked my friend, you should try it some time.