Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Good call.
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Northern Lights with Penguins should top everyone's list.
Can I watch this from Santa's Sleigh?
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
Northern lights should top everyone's list I'd think. Those nat Geo docs that show it with the penguins around it. Great tv. Got to think you realize just how insignificant you are while also realizing how precious life is.
Northern Lights with Penguins should top everyone's list.
Yes, I would like to see D-i-c-k Cheney's fake heart finally fail him so I make the 2K drive to Wyoming and pizz on his grave. This POS is directly responsible for over 5K military lives and God only knows how many maimed for life. Not even going to talk about the innocent Iraqis this guy massacred.
Don't be distracted. GWB and Rumsfeld were the puppets and Cheney pulled the strings. What was that, the White House Media Dinner, when GWB was joking about "still looking for those weapons of mass destruction?". Yeah, I'm sure the families of our lost soldiers are still laughing about that joke, you Texas Dolt.
Anyway, I WILL PIZZ on Cheney's grave and will be back in this forum to report. Bank it.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Natural events on Planet Earth...
Yes, I would like to see D-i-c-k Cheney's fake heart finally fail him so I make the 2K drive to Wyoming and pizz on his grave. This POS is directly responsible for over 5K military lives and God only knows how many maimed for life. Not even going to talk about the innocent Iraqis this guy massacred.
Don't be distracted. GWB and Rumsfeld were the puppets and Cheney pulled the strings. What was that, the White House Media Dinner, when GWB was joking about "still looking for those weapons of mass destruction?". Yeah, I'm sure the families of our lost soldiers are still laughing about that joke, you Texas Dolt.
Anyway, I WILL PIZZ on Cheney's grave and will be back in this forum to report. Bank it.
Some of the greatest natural events we'll ever see occur right out our back door. Last October I stood in knee deep water while millions of mullet swam around my feet at a frantic pace. Periodically, the migration would erupt into a mini aqua volcano as a predator fish would make it's strike. I was mesmorized and swore I'd never forget it. So now I've shared it.
Some of the greatest natural events we'll ever see occur right out our back door. Last October I stood in knee deep water while millions of mullet swam around my feet at a frantic pace. Periodically, the migration would erupt into a mini aqua volcano as a predator fish would make it's strike. I was mesmorized and swore I'd never forget it. So now I've shared it.
Some of the greatest natural events we'll ever see occur right out our back door. Last October I stood in knee deep water while millions of mullet swam around my feet at a frantic pace. Periodically, the migration would erupt into a mini aqua volcano as a predator fish would make it's strike. I was mesmorized and swore I'd never forget it. So now I've shared it.
That's amazing.
I was diving about 20 miles offshore in Cozumel Mexico looking for wreckage in shallow water when all of the sudden a dolphin appeared out of nowhere. He was pretty friendly and curios. He circled a few times and then his entire family came flying in from beyond... (and I mean all 50 of em').
They playfully circled and darted around me in formation for 20+ minutes, clicking and screeching as if I was one of them.
Never forget it.
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Some of the greatest natural events we'll ever see occur right out our back door. Last October I stood in knee deep water while millions of mullet swam around my feet at a frantic pace. Periodically, the migration would erupt into a mini aqua volcano as a predator fish would make it's strike. I was mesmorized and swore I'd never forget it. So now I've shared it.
That's amazing.
I was diving about 20 miles offshore in Cozumel Mexico looking for wreckage in shallow water when all of the sudden a dolphin appeared out of nowhere. He was pretty friendly and curios. He circled a few times and then his entire family came flying in from beyond... (and I mean all 50 of em').
They playfully circled and darted around me in formation for 20+ minutes, clicking and screeching as if I was one of them.
I was diving about 20 miles offshore in Cozumel Mexico looking for wreckage in shallow water when all of the sudden a dolphin appeared out of nowhere. He was pretty friendly and curios. He circled a few times and then his entire family came flying in from beyond... (and I mean all 50 of em').
They playfully circled and darted around me in formation for 20+ minutes, clicking and screeching as if I was one of them.
Never forget it.
Wow. You probably had to pinch yourself afterwards to see if it was real.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
That's amazing.
I was diving about 20 miles offshore in Cozumel Mexico looking for wreckage in shallow water when all of the sudden a dolphin appeared out of nowhere. He was pretty friendly and curios. He circled a few times and then his entire family came flying in from beyond... (and I mean all 50 of em').
They playfully circled and darted around me in formation for 20+ minutes, clicking and screeching as if I was one of them.
Never forget it.
Wow. You probably had to pinch yourself afterwards to see if it was real.
Wow. You probably had to pinch yourself afterwards to see if it was real.
I did. the whole time I was laughing underwater like a 5 year old. It was amazing. When I finally surfaced the boat was almost out of sight because I had drifted so far with the current playing with all the Flippers. I didn't care.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Wow. You probably had to pinch yourself afterwards to see if it was real.
I did. the whole time I was laughing underwater like a 5 year old. It was amazing. When I finally surfaced the boat was almost out of sight because I had drifted so far with the current playing with all the Flippers. I didn't care.
Would it natural to see Trump drop an A bomb on North Korea.
Yemen has been hammered with tactical nukes. Don't see why N Korea can't suffer the same consequences although Seoul residents may not agree being so close to the 38th parallel.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:
Would it natural to see Trump drop an A bomb on North Korea.
Yemen has been hammered with tactical nukes. Don't see why N Korea can't suffer the same consequences although Seoul residents may not agree being so close to the 38th parallel.
Yemen has been hammered with tactical nukes. Don't see why N Korea can't suffer the same consequences although Seoul residents may not agree being so close to the 38th parallel.
That's a conventional bomb hitting an ammo dump brother goose. Definitely has similarities considering it tossed up a shroom cloud but that's exploding and unexploded ordinance flash. Bunch of nutbags those Saudis nevertheless.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Yemen has been hammered with tactical nukes. Don't see why N Korea can't suffer the same consequences although Seoul residents may not agree being so close to the 38th parallel.
That's a conventional bomb hitting an ammo dump brother goose. Definitely has similarities considering it tossed up a shroom cloud but that's exploding and unexploded ordinance flash. Bunch of nutbags those Saudis nevertheless.
...........aka conventional bunker buster bomb used has wicked power. If they were striking with hot bombs they would be in a giant world of chit internationally.
...........aka conventional bunker buster bomb used has wicked power. If they were striking with hot bombs they would be in a giant world of chit internationally.