Posted:
#1
AP goes off at get this....one to NINE!!!
GTFO! Unbettable at those odds.
The rest of the field? Incredible value with the lowest odds being 12-1 and the highest being 99-1. I've never seen the second best odds being 12-1.
So they scratch the 3 horse and now there are only 7 horses in the race.
The race starts and I shi* you not, AP won it so easily that the jockey pulled up on him in the stretch so he won't be taxed for the next race (again, something I've never seen). That's how a) dominant he was or b) how poor this field was. I can't tell which.
And incredibly, and I've never seen this the $.10 superfecta paid.....$3.50!!!!!!!
Absolutely no way to make money off this race and a million ways to lose a ton.
Has anyone ever seen a bigger favorite than 1-9 in a field bigger than 5 horses?
GTFO! Unbettable at those odds.
The rest of the field? Incredible value with the lowest odds being 12-1 and the highest being 99-1. I've never seen the second best odds being 12-1.
So they scratch the 3 horse and now there are only 7 horses in the race.
The race starts and I shi* you not, AP won it so easily that the jockey pulled up on him in the stretch so he won't be taxed for the next race (again, something I've never seen). That's how a) dominant he was or b) how poor this field was. I can't tell which.
And incredibly, and I've never seen this the $.10 superfecta paid.....$3.50!!!!!!!
Absolutely no way to make money off this race and a million ways to lose a ton.
Has anyone ever seen a bigger favorite than 1-9 in a field bigger than 5 horses?
