• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    almost just paralyzed myself opinions

    12 Next Last»
    User592150
    Slobbasaurus
    searchwarrant
    bigvern1013
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1747
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 2:07 PM ET #1

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Post Deleted
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 2:08 PM ET #2

    Go to the doctors 
    Reply
    Go to the doctors 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 3:22 PM ET #3

    You pulled or severely strained a back muscle. I've done it 500 times in 34 years of weight lifting. It happens that fast with a movement.

    600 mg's x 2 =1200 per day after meals. You are done for at least a week. 

    Go see a physical therapist if u can manage the car ride and he she can loosen up the muscle a bit.

    Sorry that happened. Been there many times. It's awful. 
    Reply
    You pulled or severely strained a back muscle. I've done it 500 times in 34 years of weight lifting. It happens that fast with a movement.

    600 mg's x 2 =1200 per day after meals. You are done for at least a week. 

    Go see a physical therapist if u can manage the car ride and he she can loosen up the muscle a bit.

    Sorry that happened. Been there many times. It's awful. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 3:27 PM ET #4

    Ibuprofen that is. Very important you take that exact dosage to heal the inflammation. 
    Reply
    Ibuprofen that is. Very important you take that exact dosage to heal the inflammation. 
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 3:51 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    You may have slipped a disk. That is the common reason for numbness in the legs and uncontrollable urination.

    If you go to the doctor, do not let them cut you until you have exhausted every other outlet.

    Hospitals like to cut quick these days...my dad is going on his third back surgery...granted he is older, but the first surgery was supposed to be routine, but at 84k a pop there is incentive to get people in the system.

    @Search is right.....heavy IBU and rest first.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    You may have slipped a disk. That is the common reason for numbness in the legs and uncontrollable urination.

    If you go to the doctor, do not let them cut you until you have exhausted every other outlet.

    Hospitals like to cut quick these days...my dad is going on his third back surgery...granted he is older, but the first surgery was supposed to be routine, but at 84k a pop there is incentive to get people in the system.

    @Search is right.....heavy IBU and rest first.

     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 3:55 PM ET #6

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 4:19 PM ET #7

    strengthen your abs and lower back once the muscles release and you can move again. 
    Low potassium and water in the body is the fuse on the back bomb.
    Reply
    strengthen your abs and lower back once the muscles release and you can move again. 
    Low potassium and water in the body is the fuse on the back bomb.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 4:24 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    Posted: 7/19/2016 2:07:23 PM

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court....

    27/male

    Do you work the graveyard shift somewhere? Shouldn't you be at work at this time??? Weren't  you the dumbazz that was going to "couch-surf" on some friend's couch in California or something?? You have so many childish irresponsible spoiled Millenial douche-tard threads it's hard to keep up.....

    Here's my advice:

    Take 2 ibuprofens, quit disappointing your parents by living in their basement, grow the f##k up and get a job and become a resposible adult. For God's sake!! You're pushing 30 and still doing this bullshirt......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    Posted: 7/19/2016 2:07:23 PM

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court....

    27/male

    Do you work the graveyard shift somewhere? Shouldn't you be at work at this time??? Weren't  you the dumbazz that was going to "couch-surf" on some friend's couch in California or something?? You have so many childish irresponsible spoiled Millenial douche-tard threads it's hard to keep up.....

    Here's my advice:

    Take 2 ibuprofens, quit disappointing your parents by living in their basement, grow the f##k up and get a job and become a resposible adult. For God's sake!! You're pushing 30 and still doing this bullshirt......
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #9

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 5:21 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    no i own a beer event business in boston throwing liquor events , i made 200k the last 6 months...... i live a luxury lifestyle but with a sick gambling issue..... not sure why you talk crap on the stories its all true but i dont really give a crap regardless

    No way any of that is true.....

    No effin' way......

    I'm a pretty good poker player, and I'm calling your bluff......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    no i own a beer event business in boston throwing liquor events , i made 200k the last 6 months...... i live a luxury lifestyle but with a sick gambling issue..... not sure why you talk crap on the stories its all true but i dont really give a crap regardless

    No way any of that is true.....

    No effin' way......

    I'm a pretty good poker player, and I'm calling your bluff......
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 7:14 PM ET #11

    You have a herniated disc probably.  Just hope that it isn't bad that it's touching a nerve.  You need to see a doctor to get an MRI to evaluate the severity.  You said your legs are shaking.  That is not a good sign.  Disc herniation depending on where the disc is compressing can lead to permanent damage.  If you are having a difficult time urinating that is another bad sign.  If you have insurance use it.   I have herniated discs but I'm lucky so far that I didn't need to get surgery.  I'm not trying to scare you but don't take this lightly
    Reply
    You have a herniated disc probably.  Just hope that it isn't bad that it's touching a nerve.  You need to see a doctor to get an MRI to evaluate the severity.  You said your legs are shaking.  That is not a good sign.  Disc herniation depending on where the disc is compressing can lead to permanent damage.  If you are having a difficult time urinating that is another bad sign.  If you have insurance use it.   I have herniated discs but I'm lucky so far that I didn't need to get surgery.  I'm not trying to scare you but don't take this lightly
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2016 - 7:14 PM ET #12

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 4:12 AM ET #13


    Relax.  You had "the wind knocked out of you" '

    Youy'll be 100% by tomorrow.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Relax.  You had "the wind knocked out of you" '

    Youy'll be 100% by tomorrow.
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 5:59 AM ET #14

    May have something to do with that poop/colon problem you posted about couple months ago

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    May have something to do with that poop/colon problem you posted about couple months ago

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 7:34 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    May have something to do with that poop/colon problem you posted about couple months ago

    Must be tough to play BBall with that going on..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    May have something to do with that poop/colon problem you posted about couple months ago

    Must be tough to play BBall with that going on..

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55718
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 5:18 PM ET #16

    Are you sure you're not Derrick Rose? 
    Reply
    Are you sure you're not Derrick Rose? 
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 7:16 PM ET #17

    dude your a mess. every thread u make its insane what happens to you
    Reply
    dude your a mess. every thread u make its insane what happens to you
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 8:57 PM ET #18

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    MullerRose
    MullerRose
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2016 - 9:36 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    Best advice is go to the doctor and have your back checked.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I play basketball EVERY day, for years........ maybe 1-2 days a week off....... An hour ago, I was chasing the guard up court and went to reach to steal the ball, I got a SHOOTING pain in the center of my lower back above my butt and it just went through my whole body........ I pretty much collapsed on the court like a noodle.... I somehow got up and gimped to car drove home and am currently in bed......

    My lower back hurts so much its indescribable...... Not sure if its sciatic nerve or something more severe....... I've been waking up on/off with lower back stiffness so I thought maybe it was related to that, but I've never had this happen/feeling....... 

    any opinions? I can barley twist my body without screaming

    27/male

    Best advice is go to the doctor and have your back checked.
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2016 - 3:44 PM ET #20

    Stop playing basketball?

    Thought the answer was way to obvious........ why didn't  u guys get this first?
    Reply
    Stop playing basketball?

    Thought the answer was way to obvious........ why didn't  u guys get this first?
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2016 - 4:37 PM ET #21

    You  are likely suffering from a dislocated disc(if this was herniated,you wouldn't have this much drama/pain out of the blue).You are pressing the sciatic(sp)nerves that are cause the leg tremors.You likely are overweight with poor ab/core support.You prob. have poor posture and when was the last time you got a new mattress?
        A dr. can give you pain meds and if you stay in bed(prone) it may last a week to return to normal/ if you exercise to relieve the pressure it may last 7 days.If you can get to a swimming pool where you can exer. the legs in the deep end would be helpful.
    From experience.

    (week=7 days) that's a damn good Internet diag.
    Reply
    You  are likely suffering from a dislocated disc(if this was herniated,you wouldn't have this much drama/pain out of the blue).You are pressing the sciatic(sp)nerves that are cause the leg tremors.You likely are overweight with poor ab/core support.You prob. have poor posture and when was the last time you got a new mattress?
        A dr. can give you pain meds and if you stay in bed(prone) it may last a week to return to normal/ if you exercise to relieve the pressure it may last 7 days.If you can get to a swimming pool where you can exer. the legs in the deep end would be helpful.
    From experience.

    (week=7 days) that's a damn good Internet diag.
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2016 - 5:11 PM ET #22

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2016 - 4:26 PM ET #23

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:


    She put me on a machine where there was a ball going up and down my back basically stretching my spine out....


    While you were strapped to this machine and she was banging you with her massive strap on, were you able to scream with the ball-gag in your mouth? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:


    She put me on a machine where there was a ball going up and down my back basically stretching my spine out....


    While you were strapped to this machine and she was banging you with her massive strap on, were you able to scream with the ball-gag in your mouth? 
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2016 - 4:59 PM ET #25


    Sorry to hear about this.  Must have missed this Thread earlier.

    Advice?  If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

    Next time it feels good just leave it alone.

    It sukks to get start getting old.  It will first really hit you at about age 35.  Your mind says to do one thing but your body says differently.

    I have one of those big electric rolly-ball back cushions.  Use it sparingly when my back needs a crack.  I will also lie on my stomach and Wifey will crack my back like a chiropractor.  Not recommended though unless the hands doing the cracking are experienced.

    GL ckatter.   


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Sorry to hear about this.  Must have missed this Thread earlier.

    Advice?  If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

    Next time it feels good just leave it alone.

    It sukks to get start getting old.  It will first really hit you at about age 35.  Your mind says to do one thing but your body says differently.

    I have one of those big electric rolly-ball back cushions.  Use it sparingly when my back needs a crack.  I will also lie on my stomach and Wifey will crack my back like a chiropractor.  Not recommended though unless the hands doing the cracking are experienced.

    GL ckatter.   


    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,489
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.