All of my favorite music
okaaaaay, thanks for sharing it:)
You're welcome
![]()
There is plenty more to come...Plan on filling this up over the next 6 months
okaaaaay, thanks for sharing it:)
You're welcome
![]()
There is plenty more to come...Plan on filling this up over the next 6 months
@StumpTownStu
Take a look at the above posters...Just joined and they piggy back each other in multiple threads ....hmmmmmm ![]()
@StumpTownStu
Take a look at the above posters...Just joined and they piggy back each other in multiple threads ....hmmmmmm ![]()
Hank Sr My dog shares name
That's cool brother ![]()
He is easily one of my favorites...
My grandfather's name was hank , and he used to play Williams SR.all the time around the house or on jukeboxes .
Hank Sr My dog shares name
That's cool brother ![]()
He is easily one of my favorites...
My grandfather's name was hank , and he used to play Williams SR.all the time around the house or on jukeboxes .
@UNIMAN
I've seen Bob Seger live twice ......Was blown away that he and the silver bullet band sound 5× better live than they do on wax ...That's almost unheard of in any genre , especially as time passes
@UNIMAN
I've seen Bob Seger live twice ......Was blown away that he and the silver bullet band sound 5× better live than they do on wax ...That's almost unheard of in any genre , especially as time passes
Never saw Seger in person.
In 1976 had my 1966 Chevy Bel-Air 4-door with under the dash 8-track, radio shack speakers in the back window blasting "Silver Bullet Live". ![]()
Never saw Seger in person.
In 1976 had my 1966 Chevy Bel-Air 4-door with under the dash 8-track, radio shack speakers in the back window blasting "Silver Bullet Live". ![]()
@UNIMAN I've seen Bob Seger live twice ......Was blown away that he and the silver bullet band sound 5× better live than they do on wax ...That's almost unheard of in any genre , especially as time passes
I saw him at the Randhurst Ice arena in 1974, maybe 76? Blue Oyster Cult was the headliners.. Rory Gallagher played second and the Bob Seeger band opened the show- He sucked and he got booed off the stage- Its corny bullshit and it was totally uncool in Chicago in the mid 70's.
BOC was great though- When Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton dream, they dream they can play like Buck Dharma
@UNIMAN I've seen Bob Seger live twice ......Was blown away that he and the silver bullet band sound 5× better live than they do on wax ...That's almost unheard of in any genre , especially as time passes
I saw him at the Randhurst Ice arena in 1974, maybe 76? Blue Oyster Cult was the headliners.. Rory Gallagher played second and the Bob Seeger band opened the show- He sucked and he got booed off the stage- Its corny bullshit and it was totally uncool in Chicago in the mid 70's.
BOC was great though- When Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton dream, they dream they can play like Buck Dharma
Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building.
Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building.
That's a fantastic story Brother ...
Must have been pissed when you saw all those ants ...
You're lucky to have seen all these shows ...
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building.
That's a fantastic story Brother ...
Must have been pissed when you saw all those ants ...
You're lucky to have seen all these shows ...
Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building. That's a fantastic story Brother ... Must have been pissed when you saw all those ants ... You're lucky to have seen all these shows ...
And I thought I might be just imagining it...
Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Loved Black Sabbath in the mid 70's- Can't listen to it now though...I heard every song 10,000 times back then and i'm sick of it- Saw them at the International Amptheater with Van Halen in 78? 79?. I remember we did some blotter- Halfway through the show I felt ants in my pants- I was trippin hard and told my friend that I got bugs in my pants- I remember my friend yelling "You're so f-ck'd up, lol " After the show when the lights came up there was a broken box of melted ice milk bars under my seat and it was covered in ants. I'm guessing a vendor just through then behind our seats after a previous show or something. They had circuses and all kinds of shows in that building. That's a fantastic story Brother ... Must have been pissed when you saw all those ants ... You're lucky to have seen all these shows ...
And I thought I might be just imagining it...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
