I did the same thing two years ago, because of work on X-mas Eve and day after...made it completely prohibitive to travel to be with anyone of significance in my life, family, g-friend,etc.
Treat yourself to the Lakers game no matter how much it might hurt your wallet. Screw money. Live for the day and have some fun for yourself.
Solid post Dennis.
Quote Originally Posted by dennishopson:
I did the same thing two years ago, because of work on X-mas Eve and day after...made it completely prohibitive to travel to be with anyone of significance in my life, family, g-friend,etc.
Treat yourself to the Lakers game no matter how much it might hurt your wallet. Screw money. Live for the day and have some fun for yourself.
I wish. No she is in Illinois til Jan 3rd. And to top it all off i went 0-3 on my NBA plays so I sat alone and lost all day long. But im being a retarded and going against all my rules of gambling and went all in on a soccer team I know nothing about just to get my money back for wed nba games. IM all in on Chelsea to win . Lets see if I can get lucky and wake up tomorrow with alot of cash in my account to get going back to the grind it out style im used to for wed games.
I love tomorrows card too
WAS +4.5 DET -6 GSW -12.5 UTAH -3
BOS -7
I wish. No she is in Illinois til Jan 3rd. And to top it all off i went 0-3 on my NBA plays so I sat alone and lost all day long. But im being a retarded and going against all my rules of gambling and went all in on a soccer team I know nothing about just to get my money back for wed nba games. IM all in on Chelsea to win . Lets see if I can get lucky and wake up tomorrow with alot of cash in my account to get going back to the grind it out style im used to for wed games.
I was lucky enough to have my family local and they came over today as we did Chirstmas at my house........I was even luckier that they left around 3:30/4 o'clock so I could drink and pass out in peace and quiet.
Happy Holidays All.
I was lucky enough to have my family local and they came over today as we did Chirstmas at my house........I was even luckier that they left around 3:30/4 o'clock so I could drink and pass out in peace and quiet.