Adult Bookstores
She is a ho
She is a ho
Dude, either F#ck this chick or get off the pot..........
Everyone's tired of your "friend" {spoken in a tinny, whiny, nasaly, little b!tch voice that we've all heard of from some skank we're trying to bone}:
"Welllllll, you know Crash, I found out about my ex going to adult bookstores, and I'm not sure, but, could you take me to one to see what's going on? I mean, you're such a good friend and all, and I'm kind of done with this guy..........."
C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!
REALLY?!?!!???!
Bone this chick, and fill us in on the details.....
If you don't you AUTOMATICALLY lose your "guy card"..............
I'm done with this......................
Dude, either F#ck this chick or get off the pot..........
Everyone's tired of your "friend" {spoken in a tinny, whiny, nasaly, little b!tch voice that we've all heard of from some skank we're trying to bone}:
"Welllllll, you know Crash, I found out about my ex going to adult bookstores, and I'm not sure, but, could you take me to one to see what's going on? I mean, you're such a good friend and all, and I'm kind of done with this guy..........."
C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!
REALLY?!?!!???!
Bone this chick, and fill us in on the details.....
If you don't you AUTOMATICALLY lose your "guy card"..............
I'm done with this......................
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
