Did she have a bigger heater than you, Bundy? I think that if you're looking at Playboy magazine, your probably a little bit anyway. For real, who in the f*ck still looks at Playboy magazine? And Barney is definitely into trannies. That "except it and learn about it" story was bologna. Hot throbbing bologna.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Did she have a bigger heater than you, Bundy? I think that if you're looking at Playboy magazine, your probably a little bit anyway. For real, who in the f*ck still looks at Playboy magazine? And Barney is definitely into trannies. That "except it and learn about it" story was bologna. Hot throbbing bologna.
Did she have a bigger heater than you, Bundy? I think that if you're looking at Playboy magazine, your probably a little bit anyway. For real, who in the f*ck still looks at Playboy magazine? And Barney is definitely into trannies. That "except it and learn about it" story was bologna. Hot throbbing bologna.
.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Did she have a bigger heater than you, Bundy? I think that if you're looking at Playboy magazine, your probably a little bit anyway. For real, who in the f*ck still looks at Playboy magazine? And Barney is definitely into trannies. That "except it and learn about it" story was bologna. Hot throbbing bologna.