https://crickblurb.com/mzansi-super-league-msl-t20-2018-live-streaming-live-broadcasting-channels/
5DIMES owner tony kidnapped and probably dead
I dealt with tony like goose years ago. I personally never had a problem with the guy and won 1 of his
contests and requested a payout which I received a few days later. I spoke to Tony a few times and he seemed
like a decent guy albeit always seems to have a cocky heir to him. Still he never screwed me personally anytime
I requested a payout, although I was not making real sizable withdrawals on him; that may have changed things?!
I heard the stories though about him shutting down accounts and a few other shady things but never experience first hand.
Still I trust people like Goose, as goose is a straight ass shooter and does not make shit up!
Always, sad when people are killed and young with little kids and all and my heart goes out to his family.
MY old lady is one of these earthy peace types and she says it is bad karma to take other peoples money and losses
in their misfortune, and the word is Tony was not always honest. Rumored to have dealings with cartel but not confirmed?
If so that is a recipe for failure in and of itself!
Diver
I dealt with tony like goose years ago. I personally never had a problem with the guy and won 1 of his
contests and requested a payout which I received a few days later. I spoke to Tony a few times and he seemed
like a decent guy albeit always seems to have a cocky heir to him. Still he never screwed me personally anytime
I requested a payout, although I was not making real sizable withdrawals on him; that may have changed things?!
I heard the stories though about him shutting down accounts and a few other shady things but never experience first hand.
Still I trust people like Goose, as goose is a straight ass shooter and does not make shit up!
Always, sad when people are killed and young with little kids and all and my heart goes out to his family.
MY old lady is one of these earthy peace types and she says it is bad karma to take other peoples money and losses
in their misfortune, and the word is Tony was not always honest. Rumored to have dealings with cartel but not confirmed?
If so that is a recipe for failure in and of itself!
Diver
Came across this article on CNN this morning. They reference he is still missing. I thought they found his body a while ago?https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/13/americas/12-arrested-in-costa-rican-kidnapping-scheme/index.html
Wow! Actual law enforcement across couple countries. Unfortunately, logic is pointing towards Tony's untimely death. Would take alot of effort for a conspiracy. But what do i know, nothing. Lots of fake news.
Came across this article on CNN this morning. They reference he is still missing. I thought they found his body a while ago?https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/13/americas/12-arrested-in-costa-rican-kidnapping-scheme/index.html
Wow! Actual law enforcement across couple countries. Unfortunately, logic is pointing towards Tony's untimely death. Would take alot of effort for a conspiracy. But what do i know, nothing. Lots of fake news.
https://calvinayre.com/2018/10/17/business/5dimes-tony-missing-costa-rica-reported-kidnapped/
https://calvinayre.com/2018/10/17/business/5dimes-tony-missing-costa-rica-reported-kidnapped/
Has anyone tried starting a chat and asking for Tony?
read all the links and comments and don't see any confirmation of death. DID see, however, multiple people say they made the chat request and even saw the confirmation "You are now speaking with Tony" message. Hmm, don't care one way or another.
as one person put it, where was the concern when credit/debit cards were being stolen left and right and 5D wouldn't accept any responsibility and just added the chargebacks to your bill?
Has anyone tried starting a chat and asking for Tony?
read all the links and comments and don't see any confirmation of death. DID see, however, multiple people say they made the chat request and even saw the confirmation "You are now speaking with Tony" message. Hmm, don't care one way or another.
as one person put it, where was the concern when credit/debit cards were being stolen left and right and 5D wouldn't accept any responsibility and just added the chargebacks to your bill?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
