• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    5dimes live blackjack....

    «First Previous 12
    earthWake
    Fishscale
    wizardofroz
    Messier-11
    Biscuiteater1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 16811
    Posts: 47
    «First Previous 12
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 4:21 PM ET #26

    Not sure why you would EVER cash out anything over $9,999.

    Anything 10k or over will draw MAJOR red flags.
    Reply
    Not sure why you would EVER cash out anything over $9,999.

    Anything 10k or over will draw MAJOR red flags.
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 4:29 PM ET #27

    The lines have just been released:

    Cashed out +220

    Kept playing and won even more +350

    Lost it all and currently passed out in his own vomit and self pity -300




    Reply
    The lines have just been released:

    Cashed out +220

    Kept playing and won even more +350

    Lost it all and currently passed out in his own vomit and self pity -300




     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 4:31 PM ET #28

    It seems like he created this thread just so people could tell him how legit 5dimes BJ is.

    That didn't happen tho - Hopefully he listens. I dont want him to lose but I would never trust these cocksucking shady offshore books.
    Reply
    It seems like he created this thread just so people could tell him how legit 5dimes BJ is.

    That didn't happen tho - Hopefully he listens. I dont want him to lose but I would never trust these cocksucking shady offshore books.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 5:53 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:

    The lines have just been released:

    Cashed out +220

    Kept playing and won even more +350

    Lost it all and currently passed out in his own vomit and self pity -300




     As much as he is talking up how great the site is, I would go with #3. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:

    The lines have just been released:

    Cashed out +220

    Kept playing and won even more +350

    Lost it all and currently passed out in his own vomit and self pity -300




     As much as he is talking up how great the site is, I would go with #3. 

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 5:55 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Not sure why you would EVER cash out anything over $9,999.

    Anything 10k or over will draw MAJOR red flags.

     Divide it up into a few separate checks, but take your winnings nonetheless. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    Not sure why you would EVER cash out anything over $9,999.

    Anything 10k or over will draw MAJOR red flags.

     Divide it up into a few separate checks, but take your winnings nonetheless. 

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 8:05 PM ET #31

    I have 4 cashouts being processed.  I have made even more on the blackjack table since. I stand by my belief that it is legit. If marlins can cover the +2.5 line ill win a nice 6 teamer that pays out 3k tonight. Not the best start for the Marlins....hopefully they can rally. Just took a stab at the +295 live betting as well for 300.
    Reply
    I have 4 cashouts being processed.  I have made even more on the blackjack table since. I stand by my belief that it is legit. If marlins can cover the +2.5 line ill win a nice 6 teamer that pays out 3k tonight. Not the best start for the Marlins....hopefully they can rally. Just took a stab at the +295 live betting as well for 300.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2012 - 8:20 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I have 4 cashouts being processed.  I have made even more on the blackjack table since. I stand by my belief that it is legit. If marlins can cover the +2.5 line ill win a nice 6 teamer that pays out 3k tonight. Not the best start for the Marlins....hopefully they can rally. Just took a stab at the +295 live betting as well for 300.
      hoss
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I have 4 cashouts being processed.  I have made even more on the blackjack table since. I stand by my belief that it is legit. If marlins can cover the +2.5 line ill win a nice 6 teamer that pays out 3k tonight. Not the best start for the Marlins....hopefully they can rally. Just took a stab at the +295 live betting as well for 300.
      hoss
     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2012 - 1:46 AM ET #33

    up 15k wtf ya right man not on 5dimes
    maybe 3-5k 

    who was the DEALER?

    daniela is the hottest imo
    i have a crush 

    Reply
    up 15k wtf ya right man not on 5dimes
    maybe 3-5k 

    who was the DEALER?

    daniela is the hottest imo
    i have a crush 

     
    Pr0blem
    Pr0blem
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 777
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2012 - 2:02 AM ET #34

    thx Messier, never knew about this, started last night with $200 deposit and I'm up $700+. This shit is addicting 
    Reply
    thx Messier, never knew about this, started last night with $200 deposit and I'm up $700+. This shit is addicting 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2012 - 9:30 AM ET #35

    I just finished playing...I'm cashing out 28,000.00...!
    Reply
    I just finished playing...I'm cashing out 28,000.00...!
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2012 - 5:53 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I just finished playing...I'm cashing out 28,000.00...!



    good for you.....maybe you won't be such a miserable prick anymore
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    I just finished playing...I'm cashing out 28,000.00...!



    good for you.....maybe you won't be such a miserable prick anymore
     
    dapperdon5g
    dapperdon5g
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2012 - 12:50 AM ET #37

    did u cash out? he lost it all back im thinkin
    Reply
    did u cash out? he lost it all back im thinkin
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2012 - 5:27 AM ET #38

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
    Reply
    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2012 - 1:13 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul

     
    Pr0blem
    Pr0blem
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 777
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 6:06 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 8:14 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 8:20 AM ET #42


    Do any of these dealers ever make mistakes?  Like paying you when you push? 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Do any of these dealers ever make mistakes?  Like paying you when you push? 
     
    djspurlz
    djspurlz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1435
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 7:25 PM ET #43

    Awesome Messier - Good for you   - I am rooting for you - I hope you get all your  and more.  Congrats.  Keep us updated on your wining streak and how your payouts are coming.  Glad to see somebody winning.
    Reply
    Awesome Messier - Good for you   - I am rooting for you - I hope you get all your  and more.  Congrats.  Keep us updated on your wining streak and how your payouts are coming.  Glad to see somebody winning.
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 7:47 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
    First off . Second, I think there are a few people in this thread "rooting" against you. Other people I think are just trying to look out. 

    Lets be honest its not often we go up 15k on the tables [I know, i dont to be honest] and now that you did you have to jump through hoops just to be paid. A $445 withdrawal every 7 days and a 3k check, what? once a week? It would still take you well over a month to receive all your money. They want you to keep playing, Thats why hotels give you a room and a 50$ comp just to keep you there. Thats why withdrawals take so long and are only 445$. I'm not hating but I pretty much guarantee you will give ALOT of that $ back and its not even your fault. Much different feeling being up 15k in the casino and being up 15k on 5dimes with 1833804736376 sports betting options and withdrawals coming at a snails pace. Im not hating, just would rather hear you won 15k at a casino than online. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Like I noted before I used all 4 of their cash out options. western union, moneygram, fed ex check, and some method where they link my debit and bank and transfer funds right to it. Problem in arizona is the max cashout for western union and moneygram is 445 for some reason which is a hassle and you can only request a payout from each method once every 7 days. No I have not lost it all. I got a 3 grand check in the mail today actually, but I see my bank has put most of those funds on hold for some reason. I love you assholes rooting against me. I'll never understand some of you pricks....cough cough michaelpaul and whoever this dapperdon schmuck. Gamblers should stick together and root for each other. The books almost always win. Don't be one of those jealous/asshole fucks who roots against his fellow gambler. Show some balls and maybe one day you'll get lucky also. Good luck everyone....even you michaelpaul
    First off . Second, I think there are a few people in this thread "rooting" against you. Other people I think are just trying to look out. 

    Lets be honest its not often we go up 15k on the tables [I know, i dont to be honest] and now that you did you have to jump through hoops just to be paid. A $445 withdrawal every 7 days and a 3k check, what? once a week? It would still take you well over a month to receive all your money. They want you to keep playing, Thats why hotels give you a room and a 50$ comp just to keep you there. Thats why withdrawals take so long and are only 445$. I'm not hating but I pretty much guarantee you will give ALOT of that $ back and its not even your fault. Much different feeling being up 15k in the casino and being up 15k on 5dimes with 1833804736376 sports betting options and withdrawals coming at a snails pace. Im not hating, just would rather hear you won 15k at a casino than online. 
     
    stocktrader15
    stocktrader15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2017 - 4:03 AM ET #45

    I wonder if he ever got his money lol
    Reply
    I wonder if he ever got his money lol
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2017 - 10:54 AM ET #46

    Don't see Messier-11 around here any more.
    Posters come and go over the years.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Don't see Messier-11 around here any more.
    Posters come and go over the years.
     
     
    Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 2413
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2017 - 5:43 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Don't see Messier-11 around here any more.
    Posters come and go over the years.


    Lots of old posters that I wonder what happened to them.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Don't see Messier-11 around here any more.
    Posters come and go over the years.


    Lots of old posters that I wonder what happened to them.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.