• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    2015 MLB Beat the Streak

    12 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    Sparky10191
    BWS77
    searchwarrant
    Bart_
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2341
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2015 - 11:36 PM ET #1


    Anybody making Noise???

    Tonight I had Cozart 3-5 and Donaldson 3-4.

    Only 4 game Streak, but hey, from little acorns great Oak trees grow.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Anybody making Noise???

    Tonight I had Cozart 3-5 and Donaldson 3-4.

    Only 4 game Streak, but hey, from little acorns great Oak trees grow.


     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2015 - 12:00 PM ET #2

    If I'm lucky enough to get to 10 games I get anxiety. This shiit is worse than gambling. 
    Reply
    If I'm lucky enough to get to 10 games I get anxiety. This shiit is worse than gambling. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2015 - 3:04 PM ET #3

    Started out the season with my picked players going 0-28 combined 


    Best is 6 right now.   All time best was last season at 25

    Currently on 4
    Reply
    Started out the season with my picked players going 0-28 combined 


    Best is 6 right now.   All time best was last season at 25

    Currently on 4
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #4

    Up to 12.    Won 20% off at the mlb shop with my 10 game scratch off
    Reply
    Up to 12.    Won 20% off at the mlb shop with my 10 game scratch off
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 3:55 PM ET #5


    Had that POS Altuve and he goes 0-5 on me and comes back next night 0-4 with a BB.




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Had that POS Altuve and he goes 0-5 on me and comes back next night 0-4 with a BB.




     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #6

    FU Altuve.

    Buld Rome goose.

    Reply

    FU Altuve.

    Buld Rome goose.

     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 10:05 PM ET #7

    do you guys usually pick 1 or 2 batters per day? 
    Reply
    do you guys usually pick 1 or 2 batters per day? 
     
    Sparky10191
    Sparky10191
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 68277
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 10:17 PM ET #8

    I go with 2 but I also had Altuve last night. I like taking the hot hitters coming off an 0-fer night...but NOPE
    Reply
    I go with 2 but I also had Altuve last night. I like taking the hot hitters coming off an 0-fer night...but NOPE
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 10:24 PM ET #9

    Dammit....  had Russell Martin but added Juan Lagares late and he went 0-fer...   12 games gone...   AND I did not claim my Mulligan so I'm back at 0
    Reply
    Dammit....  had Russell Martin but added Juan Lagares late and he went 0-fer...   12 games gone...   AND I did not claim my Mulligan so I'm back at 0
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 11:25 PM ET #10

    At 5 now. Leaning Michael Brantley tomorrow against Phil Hughes. 
    Reply
    At 5 now. Leaning Michael Brantley tomorrow against Phil Hughes. 
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: May. 10, 2015 - 1:28 PM ET #11

    If I read the rules correctly if you pick two in one day they both have to record a hit, correct?

    I haven't played this in over ten years.  

    Reply
    If I read the rules correctly if you pick two in one day they both have to record a hit, correct?

    I haven't played this in over ten years.  

     
    birdman11
    birdman11
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 883
    Posted: May. 10, 2015 - 8:41 PM ET #12

    lost my 22 with mat holliday
    Reply
    lost my 22 with mat holliday
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: May. 11, 2015 - 1:32 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyWillie:

    If I read the rules correctly if you pick two in one day they both have to record a hit, correct?

    I haven't played this in over ten years.  





    Correct. My high is six.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyWillie:

    If I read the rules correctly if you pick two in one day they both have to record a hit, correct?

    I haven't played this in over ten years.  





    Correct. My high is six.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 13, 2015 - 9:04 PM ET #14


    I took Brantley on an 11 game hitting streak.

    He goes 0-5 today against StL. 

    This stuff will drive you crazy.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I took Brantley on an 11 game hitting streak.

    He goes 0-5 today against StL. 

    This stuff will drive you crazy.
     
    Bart_
    Bart_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3549
    Posted: May. 13, 2015 - 9:35 PM ET #15

    Cabrera today. 

    Had Trout yesterday 
    Reply
    Cabrera today. 

    Had Trout yesterday 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: May. 13, 2015 - 9:40 PM ET #16

    My 8 game streak was ruined by Trout yesterday.

    Today I doubled up on Cabrera and Posey….Cabrera just came through in the 7th. Posey 2-2 I think so far.

    On to tomorrow. 
    Reply
    My 8 game streak was ruined by Trout yesterday.

    Today I doubled up on Cabrera and Posey….Cabrera just came through in the 7th. Posey 2-2 I think so far.

    On to tomorrow. 
     
    Absolutxedge22
    Absolutxedge22
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 13652
    Posted: May. 14, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #17

    I am taking 1 batter per day and I am trying a new approach. 2/2 thus far. Yesterday Yunel Escobar and today Alcides Escobar.
    Reply
    I am taking 1 batter per day and I am trying a new approach. 2/2 thus far. Yesterday Yunel Escobar and today Alcides Escobar.
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:14 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 10:56 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I took Brantley on an 11 game hitting streak.

    He goes 0-5 today against StL. 

    This stuff will drive you crazy.

    I'd fade hell oughta that but that's me.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I took Brantley on an 11 game hitting streak.

    He goes 0-5 today against StL. 

    This stuff will drive you crazy.

    I'd fade hell oughta that but that's me.

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 17, 2015 - 11:02 PM ET #20

    I'm back up to 6....  Remembered to claim my Mulligan finally.   
    Reply
    I'm back up to 6....  Remembered to claim my Mulligan finally.   
     
    Evanoso
    Evanoso
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 4:49 PM ET #21

    Anyone knows if the scratch off prizes are available only for US or Canada residents as well?? i'm starting this week, my streak is 4...
    Reply
    Anyone knows if the scratch off prizes are available only for US or Canada residents as well?? i'm starting this week, my streak is 4...
     
    Evanoso
    Evanoso
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #22

    Anyone knows if the scratch off prizes are available only for US or Canada residents as well?? i'm starting this week, my streak is 4...
    Reply
    Anyone knows if the scratch off prizes are available only for US or Canada residents as well?? i'm starting this week, my streak is 4...
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 6:06 PM ET #23


    I don't believe there are any restrictions.

    Lost a 14 game streak.  Back to zero again today.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I don't believe there are any restrictions.

    Lost a 14 game streak.  Back to zero again today.
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2015 - 6:34 PM ET #24

    I can't get over like 5. I am horrible. At 2 now, doubling down on Donaldson and Goldschmidt tonight
    Reply
    I can't get over like 5. I am horrible. At 2 now, doubling down on Donaldson and Goldschmidt tonight
     
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2015 - 7:28 PM ET #25

    I finally got to 10. All I got was 15% off at their store. The longest streak so far is 42 games. Thats amazing to me.
    Reply
    I finally got to 10. All I got was 15% off at their store. The longest streak so far is 42 games. Thats amazing to me.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,898
    • PART DEUX 159
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,515
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,286
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.