Ever since I have been with 5dimes I have been able to wager on the Miss USA Pageant. I haven't seen any lines as of yet, does anyone know a sportsbook that will has them currently? Thanks.
2015 Miss USA Sportsbook
Views: 724
Posts: 10
Posted:
#6
Miss Florida
Florida (Ashleigh Lollie)
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Arizona
https://www.google.com/search?q=Arizona+(Maureen+Montagne)&tbm=isch&tbo=
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Pennsyvania
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pennsylvania+(Elizabeth+Cardillo)&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_Q2jVbOyC4KDoQSF2bOADw&ved=0CAgQ_A
Copy & Paste
Florida (Ashleigh Lollie)
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Arizona
https://www.google.com/search?q=Arizona+(Maureen+Montagne)&tbm=isch&tbo=
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Pennsyvania
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pennsylvania+(Elizabeth+Cardillo)&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_Q2jVbOyC4KDoQSF2bOADw&ved=0CAgQ_A
Copy & Paste
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Miss Florida
Florida (Ashleigh Lollie)
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Arizona
https://www.google.com/search?q=Arizona+(Maureen+Montagne)&tbm=isch&tbo=
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Pennsyvania
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pennsylvania+(Elizabeth+Cardillo)&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_Q2jVbOyC4KDoQSF2bOADw&ved=0CAgQ_A
Copy & Paste
Florida (Ashleigh Lollie)
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Arizona
https://www.google.com/search?q=Arizona+(Maureen+Montagne)&tbm=isch&tbo=
Copy & Paste
or
Miss Pennsyvania
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pennsylvania+(Elizabeth+Cardillo)&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_Q2jVbOyC4KDoQSF2bOADw&ved=0CAgQ_A
Copy & Paste
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Miss Pennsylvania is STUNNING:
https://www.post-gazette.com/image/2014/12/30/ca0,0,2700,1800/20141230honnewsmaker0108north.jpg
Miss Pennsylvania is STUNNING:
https://www.post-gazette.com/image/2014/12/30/ca0,0,2700,1800/20141230honnewsmaker0108north.jpg
Yes.
Strong chance but I think a black chic will win..Just because.....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Miss Pennsylvania is STUNNING:
https://www.post-gazette.com/image/2014/12/30/ca0,0,2700,1800/20141230honnewsmaker0108north.jpg
Miss Pennsylvania is STUNNING:
https://www.post-gazette.com/image/2014/12/30/ca0,0,2700,1800/20141230honnewsmaker0108north.jpg
Yes.
Strong chance but I think a black chic will win..Just because.....![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
