• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Caution ESPN Bet does not pay out.

    azsmartbet
    Tylik
    phillies73
    wildwelder303
    Sladerunningfox
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5927
    Posts: 9
     
    azsmartbet
    azsmartbet
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2023 - 12:27 PM ET #1

    I would not in any way deposit to ESPN Bet. They took my money with PayPal in about 10 seconds. Won $7k and now my withdrawal has been pending “review” for 3 days. 

    it said review was supposed to take 24 hours. I called yesterday hung up on me before talking to anyone. I’ve used chat 3 times no answers other than we are too busy. 

    I called today been on hold 19 minutes said wait time was 3. Seems a little fishy to me. 

    All the other sites pay fast. 1 hour to maybe 24. 

    please stay clear of these ass clowns. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I would not in any way deposit to ESPN Bet. They took my money with PayPal in about 10 seconds. Won $7k and now my withdrawal has been pending “review” for 3 days. 

    it said review was supposed to take 24 hours. I called yesterday hung up on me before talking to anyone. I’ve used chat 3 times no answers other than we are too busy. 

    I called today been on hold 19 minutes said wait time was 3. Seems a little fishy to me. 

    All the other sites pay fast. 1 hour to maybe 24. 

    please stay clear of these ass clowns. 

     
    Tylik
    Tylik
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2023 - 9:19 PM ET #2

    I have won 5k on 11/26. I waited the 72 hour time period . Did the live chat asking when is the pay out going to take place. They gave scripted answers and said with new customers signing up its gonna take longer than normal. I stated it didnt take you long to take my money to fund my account. They said it has to go thru a verification process. I said the same as when I open the account? They ended the chat. Still waiting.. Please use another site, this one does not payoit

    Reply

    I have won 5k on 11/26. I waited the 72 hour time period . Did the live chat asking when is the pay out going to take place. They gave scripted answers and said with new customers signing up its gonna take longer than normal. I stated it didnt take you long to take my money to fund my account. They said it has to go thru a verification process. I said the same as when I open the account? They ended the chat. Still waiting.. Please use another site, this one does not payoit

     
    phillies73
    phillies73
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 1783
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 5:13 PM ET #3

    thats crazy. its best to stick with big sportsbooks like betmgm. they make billiones there not worried about 10k here and there to payout

    Reply

    thats crazy. its best to stick with big sportsbooks like betmgm. they make billiones there not worried about 10k here and there to payout

     
    wildwelder303
    wildwelder303
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 7179
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2023 - 4:36 PM ET #4

    I was able to withdraw 1100 and it was sent to me in 5 minutes to my PayPal. I enjoy ESPN Bet! sorry you had issues.. It was very easy for me..

    I wrote a review in General Discussion

    -The Welder-roooski!

     

    Welders Making America Great Again!
    Reply

    I was able to withdraw 1100 and it was sent to me in 5 minutes to my PayPal. I enjoy ESPN Bet! sorry you had issues.. It was very easy for me..

    I wrote a review in General Discussion

    -The Welder-roooski!

     

     
    Sladerunningfox
    Sladerunningfox
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 3292
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2023 - 5:50 PM ET #5

    After one week, I went 7-4 on halftime spreads and totals…then they took them away from me. Weeks later, I still don’t have them…for any sport.

    Reply

    After one week, I went 7-4 on halftime spreads and totals…then they took them away from me. Weeks later, I still don’t have them…for any sport.

     
    Thenest
    Thenest
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2023 - 10:43 AM ET #6

    @azsmartbet

     This is the most frustrating thing. I am not able to withdraw because it doesn't say. There's a card saved, however, when I go to deposit money. The card pops right up !?!? The 24/7 chat is shit it does absolutely nothing how did you get in touch with them. I have called for the past 2 days did you finally get someone to answer the phone

    Reply

    @azsmartbet

     This is the most frustrating thing. I am not able to withdraw because it doesn't say. There's a card saved, however, when I go to deposit money. The card pops right up !?!? The 24/7 chat is shit it does absolutely nothing how did you get in touch with them. I have called for the past 2 days did you finally get someone to answer the phone

     
    TheBlackKnight
    TheBlackKnight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 1291
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2023 - 11:16 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Sladerunningfox:

    After one week, I went 7-4 on halftime spreads and totals…then they took them away from me. Weeks later, I still don’t have them…for any sport.

     

    Apparently you won to much and/or often for them.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sladerunningfox:

    After one week, I went 7-4 on halftime spreads and totals…then they took them away from me. Weeks later, I still don’t have them…for any sport.

     

    Apparently you won to much and/or often for them.

     
    Mvance24u
    Mvance24u
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2024
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2024 - 9:26 PM ET #8

    @azsmartbet

     I personally would try reaching out to the West Virginia lottery.they have to go through them to get licensed for the state and to been able to establish a business. They actually have a casino here in West Virginia. I'm not sure where it is but MGM, Draft kings, and all the rest of the heavy hitters have casinos in West Virginia also. I think that they will pay you If you reach out to the WVL.

    Reply

    @azsmartbet

     I personally would try reaching out to the West Virginia lottery.they have to go through them to get licensed for the state and to been able to establish a business. They actually have a casino here in West Virginia. I'm not sure where it is but MGM, Draft kings, and all the rest of the heavy hitters have casinos in West Virginia also. I think that they will pay you If you reach out to the WVL.

     
     
    NCSportsBets222
    NCSportsBets222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2024
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2024 - 9:34 PM ET #9

    @azsmartbet
    I know this is an old thread but did they eventually pay you?

     

    Reply

    @azsmartbet
    I know this is an old thread but did they eventually pay you?

     

    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,046
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,691
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,745
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,266
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 633
    • Trump's legacy? 33,919
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,977
    • Syracuse play and maybe more 4,155
    • Saturday College 6,450

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.