Posted:
#1
I opened an account with this site last week. This place absolutely is shit. I closed it today and now they're telling me I can't get my money for 90 days. Assholes.
1st, take some money and open up a 5 dimes account. you can thank me later.
2nd, Depending on how you sent the money, I am pretty sure you can get it back pretty quickly. I assume they want you to wait 90 days cause you deposited using a credit card, if so, you can't blame them cause all you have to do is call your credit card company and dispute the charge.
1st, take some money and open up a 5 dimes account. you can thank me later.
2nd, Depending on how you sent the money, I am pretty sure you can get it back pretty quickly. I assume they want you to wait 90 days cause you deposited using a credit card, if so, you can't blame them cause all you have to do is call your credit card company and dispute the charge.
