When withdrawing money from an offshore Book in the form of crypto. For the last 7 years I only used crypto as a method of withdrawing and in that time have made 30 or so withdrawals. I normally would wait for my withdrawal to be 1500 to 5000 dollars. I did a lot of 3 game and 4 game parlays which would pay well if won. Earlier this year I was arrested on a warrant out of another state. I had to stay in jail for 18 days till they came and got me. Once I had arrived to this state I will not mention (wont go there again hopefully). I bonded out the next day. And per bond requirements had to wear a gps until my lawyer was able to get it off so I could go home several days later. Someone had defrauded someone out of there money and ended up depositing 500 into the offshore book 2 days later I made a withdrawal and ended up with that blockchain and the police traced it to my hosted account. The other 2 accounts were non hosted so they were unable to track it. So I am facing 3 felony’s one for defrauding someone out of there money. Money laundering of illegally obtained money and illegal use of two way communication. I have all my deposit information all my withdrawal email confirmations to show where the money came from. But once in the system I am finding out it takes forever. I did hire a lawyer for quite a bit I might add. This case is still ongoing. They think I am part of scamming people out of there money. I don’t post on this site but come here quite regularly. This story is so crazy it seems not real, but I can promise you it is. I have the receipts.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
BE Careful.
When withdrawing money from an offshore Book in the form of crypto. For the last 7 years I only used crypto as a method of withdrawing and in that time have made 30 or so withdrawals. I normally would wait for my withdrawal to be 1500 to 5000 dollars. I did a lot of 3 game and 4 game parlays which would pay well if won. Earlier this year I was arrested on a warrant out of another state. I had to stay in jail for 18 days till they came and got me. Once I had arrived to this state I will not mention (wont go there again hopefully). I bonded out the next day. And per bond requirements had to wear a gps until my lawyer was able to get it off so I could go home several days later. Someone had defrauded someone out of there money and ended up depositing 500 into the offshore book 2 days later I made a withdrawal and ended up with that blockchain and the police traced it to my hosted account. The other 2 accounts were non hosted so they were unable to track it. So I am facing 3 felony’s one for defrauding someone out of there money. Money laundering of illegally obtained money and illegal use of two way communication. I have all my deposit information all my withdrawal email confirmations to show where the money came from. But once in the system I am finding out it takes forever. I did hire a lawyer for quite a bit I might add. This case is still ongoing. They think I am part of scamming people out of there money. I don’t post on this site but come here quite regularly. This story is so crazy it seems not real, but I can promise you it is. I have the receipts.