Posted:
#1
I posted this in another thread but thought I would make it separate as I would like some of the regulars to chime in on this for me
Thanks
Ok boys here it is quite a stir in my league with my trade that went down
I offered as I was saying in my previous posts to this that I was offering up one of my 5 qb's I have on my roster to a QB deprived team well someone bit on one of my offers here it is
Gore and K.Walter to me
for
Chambers and Pennington to him
low ball offer? call it what you will I'm Italian and don't lkike paying full price where ever I go..hahah
he had crap at wr and since we start 2 QB's his first one is ELI but his next 3 are V.Young, Igor Orlovsky, Kitna so Pennington would be his #2/3 if and when Kitna returns
Do I think I got the better of the deal, yes but he was dealing out of need at QB since he already has jacobs nd Turner as his starters at rb
Anyways long story short we don't have voting on trades b/c guys usually vote based on how the trade affects them not the 2 teams involved but we are quite the rowdy bunch and probably take FF to seriously so never has there been this many F bombs on the site
has your league ever had to deal with this sort of uproar if so how was it handled
Thanks
Ok boys here it is quite a stir in my league with my trade that went down
I offered as I was saying in my previous posts to this that I was offering up one of my 5 qb's I have on my roster to a QB deprived team well someone bit on one of my offers here it is
Gore and K.Walter to me
for
Chambers and Pennington to him
low ball offer? call it what you will I'm Italian and don't lkike paying full price where ever I go..hahah
he had crap at wr and since we start 2 QB's his first one is ELI but his next 3 are V.Young, Igor Orlovsky, Kitna so Pennington would be his #2/3 if and when Kitna returns
Do I think I got the better of the deal, yes but he was dealing out of need at QB since he already has jacobs nd Turner as his starters at rb
Anyways long story short we don't have voting on trades b/c guys usually vote based on how the trade affects them not the 2 teams involved but we are quite the rowdy bunch and probably take FF to seriously so never has there been this many F bombs on the site
has your league ever had to deal with this sort of uproar if so how was it handled
