We haven’t forgot!! What is the holdup?
Where’s Oddsshark revamped database?
@eshady29
It would be nice if we could get an update or progress report, plus this conversation used to be pinned at the top of the page to let us know that they are working on it,
but now pinned conversation has been removed. Why? not cool.
Could it be that Covers wants the conversation out of site to keep it out of mind, I hope not.
I would like to think that it was an honest mistake, and conversation will be pinned on the top of the page again soon to let us know that there working on it, time will tell.
@eshady29
It would be nice if we could get an update or progress report, plus this conversation used to be pinned at the top of the page to let us know that they are working on it,
but now pinned conversation has been removed. Why? not cool.
Could it be that Covers wants the conversation out of site to keep it out of mind, I hope not.
I would like to think that it was an honest mistake, and conversation will be pinned on the top of the page again soon to let us know that there working on it, time will tell.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,353
- Friday 10/02/2026 909
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,469
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 285
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,349
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,521
- Trump's legacy? 32,963
- Week 5 Money 7,567
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,791
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
