New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Fix this site

Participants:
Views: 191

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Please.  

I've been on here for 13 years...and haven't complained with any of the updates until now.  This is a fukking disaster.  If I switch tabs while posting on a thread everything I have written disappears.  I constantly delete cookies and everything else.  I constantly have to close out ads just to get to the reply section of a post.   WTF have you done here?  I get the profit aspect of it but seriously this is a freaking disaster of an update and every single forum has gone to shlt.  I can't update my golf contest without copying and pasting literally every single line and then repeating.  Get your shlt together mods.  Please.

Quote Post Report User

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Hi CMJohnson1,

Thanks for reaching out. When you mention switching tabs erasing what you have written, we have been unable to replicate that. Can we ask what device you are using and which browser? And are you simply opening a new tab in addition to the thread you have open, or leaving the current page and coming back to that thread? If you could provide a little more detail that would help us investigate.

In regards to the ads you're seeing, we’ve removed larger ads on top of the page and the slide in video ads on the forum and are working to ensure ads on the forum are not intrusive to the user experience.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Look at page four of this thread. The quote feature (or whatever really makes it impossible to read)

WHY?? This needs to be fixed

Thanks

LOL! What is even WORSE is the fact I tried to cut and paste the link to the thread IN YOUR FORUM and I got this message and I can say is W O W. 

"Thread was flagged as containing spam."

"I can teach you how to lie, CONVINCINGLY" Smack

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

To add to post three. I tried to create a new topic and the forum would not let me. W O W

Above is verbatim (minus the link) and it said it contained spam. AGAIN! W O W 

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Hello,

It would depend on the words within the link that would be marking it as spam. If you'd like to send the link to Support@Coversmedia.com we can look into what would be causing our spam filter to be marking that link.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/103431423/good-morning-everybody-today-we-singing-sunny-days-are-here-again-sunny-days-are-here-again-very-heavy-sharp-move-on-this-play-tonight/4

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

That time it took it. Not sure why it did not before

Thanks CT peace_5

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Hello,

Not sure why exactly it would not allow you to post this or mark it as spam, ill pass it along to the IT guys to look into the spam filter for any of these key words. peace_5

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Thanks CT. But please look at page four of the thread. The quote feature or something wiggy is making threads (at times) hard to read. Page four is all messed up and you can't understand most of the post on that page

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

No problem, will let IT know of that and get it corrected.

- CT

Winning Starts Here

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

forum isn't working properly its quite slow

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

site is working very slowly please do something in order to fix this...

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

I'm using a Chromebook and it's when I have two or more tabs open that when I return to Covers whatever I type in the reply box is gone.  I'm assuming because of the amount of ads that it needs to reload every 3 seconds

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo