• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 1 NCAA Football ... Siked to Pound these as soon as I can =====

    «First Previous 12345
    DoubleUp4Life
    spencer2ofakind
    Weathered
    Pricedin
    Emmittrudd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7247
    Posts: 124
    «First Previous 12345
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2008 - 6:54 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpNation:

    Double- and for anyone else:
     
    I will throw in some news and notes and take them for they are worth...opinions only.  Great posts...may not agree with them all, but your Tulsa logic has sold me.
     
    OleMiss-Memphis:  I am trying to pull the trigger on Memphis and I really don't care about them even though I live here.  LSU fan so everyone knows.
     
    However, OM will be missing 3 of 4 DL in this game as Hardy (All-Sec) Peria Jerry and Ted Laurent are out.
     
    Whoever said they like Ole Miss this year might be a year away.  I think Nutt will be a great move for OM, but they are just too thin at ALL positions.  Memphis returns a solid O Line and if they can find a QB and solid RB, they should be able to move the ball against OM. 
     
    Memphis has there Top 8 WR returning from last year and the will be the best in Conf USA (WRs) if they can find a QB. 
     
    Stay tuned on this game, but I think you have to take the points as this IS the Memphis Super Bowl.  Coach West has closed practices and he knows he will get the upperhand on Memphis players and the region (vs OM) if he can win this game.
     
    Not ready to pull the trigger until I hear more about QB and RB, but a huge lean to catch the points here.  OM will be better but they ZERO depth....and I am not sure what they do on the D-Line.
     
    Pimp

     

    While I really like Ole Miss this year ... I would not put a nickel on them ..... I see a FG Game

    Maybe Memphis pulls the upset ,, but I see Ole Miss winning

     30-27   

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpNation:

    Double- and for anyone else:
     
    I will throw in some news and notes and take them for they are worth...opinions only.  Great posts...may not agree with them all, but your Tulsa logic has sold me.
     
    OleMiss-Memphis:  I am trying to pull the trigger on Memphis and I really don't care about them even though I live here.  LSU fan so everyone knows.
     
    However, OM will be missing 3 of 4 DL in this game as Hardy (All-Sec) Peria Jerry and Ted Laurent are out.
     
    Whoever said they like Ole Miss this year might be a year away.  I think Nutt will be a great move for OM, but they are just too thin at ALL positions.  Memphis returns a solid O Line and if they can find a QB and solid RB, they should be able to move the ball against OM. 
     
    Memphis has there Top 8 WR returning from last year and the will be the best in Conf USA (WRs) if they can find a QB. 
     
    Stay tuned on this game, but I think you have to take the points as this IS the Memphis Super Bowl.  Coach West has closed practices and he knows he will get the upperhand on Memphis players and the region (vs OM) if he can win this game.
     
    Not ready to pull the trigger until I hear more about QB and RB, but a huge lean to catch the points here.  OM will be better but they ZERO depth....and I am not sure what they do on the D-Line.
     
    Pimp

     

    While I really like Ole Miss this year ... I would not put a nickel on them ..... I see a FG Game

    Maybe Memphis pulls the upset ,, but I see Ole Miss winning

     30-27   

     
    spencer2ofakind
    spencer2ofakind
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2008 - 10:17 PM ET #102

    RIDE WITH ME ON UTAH FOR THE UPSET ON MICH.
    Reply
    RIDE WITH ME ON UTAH FOR THE UPSET ON MICH.
     
    Weathered
    Weathered
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 13464
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 5:28 PM ET #103

    hey buddy it's good to see you in college ball.....good luck
     
     
    pucks only a couple months away
    Reply
    hey buddy it's good to see you in college ball.....good luck
     
     
    pucks only a couple months away
     
    Pricedin
    Pricedin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 8:40 PM ET #104

    A couple of games I really like from Double, but I have not heard much about UCLA vs. Tenn??
     
    A good friend of mine works in the athletic department at UCLA and has informed me that their OL is terrible.  He told me that they are banged up and worthless.  As I have grown up following SEC football my whole life even though I live in Cali, I am going to JUMP on the Vols and put 10 units on this one.  I feel that Tenn is very underrated and has something to prove last year after the close loss up in NorCal.  Jonathan Crompton looks like a better QB then Ainge and they have a stud RB in Foster.  This game stays close for the first half, but then the Vols dominate the 3rd quarter as their DL and OL wear down the Bruins.  I hate laying road chalk, but this game looks too good to be true.
     
    Anyone have thoughts?
    Reply
    A couple of games I really like from Double, but I have not heard much about UCLA vs. Tenn??
     
    A good friend of mine works in the athletic department at UCLA and has informed me that their OL is terrible.  He told me that they are banged up and worthless.  As I have grown up following SEC football my whole life even though I live in Cali, I am going to JUMP on the Vols and put 10 units on this one.  I feel that Tenn is very underrated and has something to prove last year after the close loss up in NorCal.  Jonathan Crompton looks like a better QB then Ainge and they have a stud RB in Foster.  This game stays close for the first half, but then the Vols dominate the 3rd quarter as their DL and OL wear down the Bruins.  I hate laying road chalk, but this game looks too good to be true.
     
    Anyone have thoughts?
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 8:52 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by Weathered:

    hey buddy it's good to see you in college ball.....good luck
     
     
    pucks only a couple months away

    '

     

    Nice to hear from You ... Brother Weathered....

    Im really looking forward to Hockey (as always )

    The Homer in me thinks the Sabres will be a Playoff team this year after missing out last year!!!!   Any thoughts ???

     

     

      

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Weathered:

    hey buddy it's good to see you in college ball.....good luck
     
     
    pucks only a couple months away

    '

     

    Nice to hear from You ... Brother Weathered....

    Im really looking forward to Hockey (as always )

    The Homer in me thinks the Sabres will be a Playoff team this year after missing out last year!!!!   Any thoughts ???

     

     

      

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 8:54 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by spencer2ofakind:

    RIDE WITH ME ON UTAH FOR THE UPSET ON MICH.

     

    I really Like Utah this year maybe 10-2

    But im not sure they can win at the Big House ...

    Wolves will be amped to play fo Richie....

    BOL either way

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer2ofakind:

    RIDE WITH ME ON UTAH FOR THE UPSET ON MICH.

     

    I really Like Utah this year maybe 10-2

    But im not sure they can win at the Big House ...

    Wolves will be amped to play fo Richie....

    BOL either way

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 9:07 PM ET #107

    I am like a Crack Head
     
     
        waiting for the Totals
     
     
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    I am like a Crack Head
     
     
        waiting for the Totals
     
     
     
    Emmittrudd
    Emmittrudd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 496
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 9:55 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by Pricedin:

    A couple of games I really like from Double, but I have not heard much about UCLA vs. Tenn??
     
    A good friend of mine works in the athletic department at UCLA and has informed me that their OL is terrible.  He told me that they are banged up and worthless.  As I have grown up following SEC football my whole life even though I live in Cali, I am going to JUMP on the Vols and put 10 units on this one.  I feel that Tenn is very underrated and has something to prove last year after the close loss up in NorCal.  Jonathan Crompton looks like a better QB then Ainge and they have a stud RB in Foster.  This game stays close for the first half, but then the Vols dominate the 3rd quarter as their DL and OL wear down the Bruins.  I hate laying road chalk, but this game looks too good to be true.
     
    Anyone have thoughts?


    Well my thoughts for what its worth is my only question is how much to lay.  I hardly ever lay more than 3 units on a game and right now that's what i have on the Vols but I am debating throwing another unit or two on them. 

    Last year they had 11 returning starters and only 5 on Defense.  This year they have 14.  Not that I use PS as a Bible but I do think his rankings are very useful especially as a starting point.  Last year he had the Vols O-line ranked 5th in the SEC and their D backs only 8thin the SEC.  This year the O-line is tops in the SEC and only behind Oklahoma and OSU in the entire country!! And he has their D-backs ranked 15 in the NCAA. Yeah there is the travel and home field, but IMO an experienced team like Tenn is much more capable of overcoming this than some MAC team that is not used to high pressure games.  I think they give the QB all day to work.  I think their D-backs cause all kinds of headaches for an inexperienced UCLA QB especially behind a green O-line.  And I think it will be my big money Cash Money game of the entire weekend.

    Good luck to you.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pricedin:

    A couple of games I really like from Double, but I have not heard much about UCLA vs. Tenn??
     
    A good friend of mine works in the athletic department at UCLA and has informed me that their OL is terrible.  He told me that they are banged up and worthless.  As I have grown up following SEC football my whole life even though I live in Cali, I am going to JUMP on the Vols and put 10 units on this one.  I feel that Tenn is very underrated and has something to prove last year after the close loss up in NorCal.  Jonathan Crompton looks like a better QB then Ainge and they have a stud RB in Foster.  This game stays close for the first half, but then the Vols dominate the 3rd quarter as their DL and OL wear down the Bruins.  I hate laying road chalk, but this game looks too good to be true.
     
    Anyone have thoughts?


    Well my thoughts for what its worth is my only question is how much to lay.  I hardly ever lay more than 3 units on a game and right now that's what i have on the Vols but I am debating throwing another unit or two on them. 

    Last year they had 11 returning starters and only 5 on Defense.  This year they have 14.  Not that I use PS as a Bible but I do think his rankings are very useful especially as a starting point.  Last year he had the Vols O-line ranked 5th in the SEC and their D backs only 8thin the SEC.  This year the O-line is tops in the SEC and only behind Oklahoma and OSU in the entire country!! And he has their D-backs ranked 15 in the NCAA. Yeah there is the travel and home field, but IMO an experienced team like Tenn is much more capable of overcoming this than some MAC team that is not used to high pressure games.  I think they give the QB all day to work.  I think their D-backs cause all kinds of headaches for an inexperienced UCLA QB especially behind a green O-line.  And I think it will be my big money Cash Money game of the entire weekend.

    Good luck to you.


     
    HUCKFAWAII
    HUCKFAWAII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 433
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2008 - 10:35 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Boston College -9.5   10 Units
     
     
     
    Not a good matchup for the Golden Flashes....
     
    BC's D line(both 325 LBS DT's) are going to steamroll Kent's Weak O-Line ....
     
    the last 3 years BC has beaten the MAC 134--24
    (including 2 Shutouts) 
     
     
    I Know I Know , BC lost Matt Ryan(Bust)  good luck getting thrown to the Wolves in Atlanta
     
     
    BC is still a 7-5 team or better
     
     
     
    Boston College 31    Kent  10 
    This line opened at 10.5 just makes me wonder whats up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Boston College -9.5   10 Units
     
     
     
    Not a good matchup for the Golden Flashes....
     
    BC's D line(both 325 LBS DT's) are going to steamroll Kent's Weak O-Line ....
     
    the last 3 years BC has beaten the MAC 134--24
    (including 2 Shutouts) 
     
     
    I Know I Know , BC lost Matt Ryan(Bust)  good luck getting thrown to the Wolves in Atlanta
     
     
    BC is still a 7-5 team or better
     
     
     
    Boston College 31    Kent  10 
    This line opened at 10.5 just makes me wonder whats up
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2008 - 10:36 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmittrudd:



    Well my thoughts for what its worth is my only question is how much to lay.  I hardly ever lay more than 3 units on a game and right now that's what i have on the Vols but I am debating throwing another unit or two on them. 

    Last year they had 11 returning starters and only 5 on Defense.  This year they have 14.  Not that I use PS as a Bible but I do think his rankings are very useful especially as a starting point.  Last year he had the Vols O-line ranked 5th in the SEC and their D backs only 8thin the SEC.  This year the O-line is tops in the SEC and only behind Oklahoma and OSU in the entire country!! And he has their D-backs ranked 15 in the NCAA. Yeah there is the travel and home field, but IMO an experienced team like Tenn is much more capable of overcoming this than some MAC team that is not used to high pressure games.  I think they give the QB all day to work.  I think their D-backs cause all kinds of headaches for an inexperienced UCLA QB especially behind a green O-line.  And I think it will be my big money Cash Money game of the entire weekend.

    Good luck to you.


     

    BOL Brother

     

    I really Like Tennessee this year...

    I see 9-3/8-4

     

    Why hasn't this line gone up ???

     

    i see the Juice has moved to -115 or -125

     

    But i was thinking it would jump to 7.5/8 or 8.5....

     

    I like Team Total under on UCLA... hoping to see  17 or more when the totals are released.......

     

    The Back Door could be wide open in this game ....

     

    IMO   Tennessee 23-13 

     

    BOL Brother on all your wagers

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmittrudd:



    Well my thoughts for what its worth is my only question is how much to lay.  I hardly ever lay more than 3 units on a game and right now that's what i have on the Vols but I am debating throwing another unit or two on them. 

    Last year they had 11 returning starters and only 5 on Defense.  This year they have 14.  Not that I use PS as a Bible but I do think his rankings are very useful especially as a starting point.  Last year he had the Vols O-line ranked 5th in the SEC and their D backs only 8thin the SEC.  This year the O-line is tops in the SEC and only behind Oklahoma and OSU in the entire country!! And he has their D-backs ranked 15 in the NCAA. Yeah there is the travel and home field, but IMO an experienced team like Tenn is much more capable of overcoming this than some MAC team that is not used to high pressure games.  I think they give the QB all day to work.  I think their D-backs cause all kinds of headaches for an inexperienced UCLA QB especially behind a green O-line.  And I think it will be my big money Cash Money game of the entire weekend.

    Good luck to you.


     

    BOL Brother

     

    I really Like Tennessee this year...

    I see 9-3/8-4

     

    Why hasn't this line gone up ???

     

    i see the Juice has moved to -115 or -125

     

    But i was thinking it would jump to 7.5/8 or 8.5....

     

    I like Team Total under on UCLA... hoping to see  17 or more when the totals are released.......

     

    The Back Door could be wide open in this game ....

     

    IMO   Tennessee 23-13 

     

    BOL Brother on all your wagers

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2008 - 10:51 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by HUCKFAWAII:

    This line opened at 10.5 just makes me wonder whats up

     

    The Matt Ryan Factor....

    Chris Crane will throw for 200+ with 2 TD's ..

    BC will Cover

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HUCKFAWAII:

    This line opened at 10.5 just makes me wonder whats up

     

    The Matt Ryan Factor....

    Chris Crane will throw for 200+ with 2 TD's ..

    BC will Cover

     
    cherokee10
    cherokee10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4585
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 2:11 AM ET #112

    BC defense is sick as well, BC all day long.
     
    Reply
    BC defense is sick as well, BC all day long.
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 6:49 AM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee10:

    BC defense is sick as well, BC all day long.
     

     

    I think BC should be Favorite by 13  or 13.5

     

     

    So Much Value on this Game  

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee10:

    BC defense is sick as well, BC all day long.
     

     

    I think BC should be Favorite by 13  or 13.5

     

     

    So Much Value on this Game  

     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 8:03 AM ET #114

    Kent St will be fired up until getting hit in the head a few times by a 6'3' 325 OL or DL from Chestnut Hill
     
    KSU could cover if BC offense falls apart and scores only 17-20, Kent won't score a lot they'll need to play a great defensive game to have a shot
    Reply
    Kent St will be fired up until getting hit in the head a few times by a 6'3' 325 OL or DL from Chestnut Hill
     
    KSU could cover if BC offense falls apart and scores only 17-20, Kent won't score a lot they'll need to play a great defensive game to have a shot
     
    GastoniaCapper
    GastoniaCapper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1361
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 11:38 AM ET #115

    TEXAS - 23 OVER FLA ATLANTIC
     
    BEST BET
     
    Reply
    TEXAS - 23 OVER FLA ATLANTIC
     
    BEST BET
     
     
    PapelbonDance
    PapelbonDance
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 11:41 AM ET #116

    Is Chris Crane any good, I read a couple of places he has a stronger arm and was quicker then Ryan?
    Reply
    Is Chris Crane any good, I read a couple of places he has a stronger arm and was quicker then Ryan?
     
    st.jude pirates
    st.jude pirates
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 5:15 PM ET #117

    ST.JUDE PIRATES SAYS,
    have been going back and forth with you guys online for the
    past two months.
    love the discussions,  and appreciate all the hardwork put in
    by Doubleup4life, and the guy who claims to be the greatest,
    great info,  a big thank you from me, and the others who
    do not, I say thanks for them as well.
    as one guy said its about the green.
     
    I have been reading, and stockpiling notes from most teams
    from the 06-07 season, and capping the OL, DL, and QB's
    seem to be the key factors.
    I will never, bet with a freshman QB, GA's QB STRAFFORD,
    may have spelled it wrong, but he got me against Colorado,
    has much improved, but a valuable lesson I got burned.
    just food for thought there, watch yourselves when taking
    a chance on a freshman QB.
    take a look at the power rankings as well, may want to play
    the totals, and not the spread on weak teams.
     
    Haven't you ask yourself at the end of a betting day,  WTF
    was I thinking betting on that garbage team, DO NOT DO IT
    THIS SEASON, do not say I did not warn you.
     
    like most of the picks, as in who wants to be a millionare,
    final picks.
     
    100 to win 4000 on a 6 tm parlay
    1 FLORIDA
    2 BC
    3 KANSAS
    4 USC
    5 WISCONSIN
    6 NWESTERN
     
    Florida is loaded with talent, and we know that Hawaii lost
    a ton of talent, we do not need to be a genuis here.
    this team as many others, will be wanting to make a
    statement, don't be afraid of the chalk.
    if TIEBOW and his crew were gone, and BRENNAN  were
    still with Hawaii, with coach we would be on Hawaii,
    so FLORIDA it is.
     
    BC I will admit they did me in a couple of times last season,
    but KENT, if they do not cover this spread I am finished with
    the ACC.  The defence alone should score, 2 tds.
    Toal and Raji, will feast on Kent.
     
    Nwestern I was jumping up and down when I saw this come
    out,  QB C.J. BACHER 3600 YDS, all 3 receivers back.
    got to love experience.
    RB Tyrell Sutton 2900 rushing, Playing sorry SYRA-CUSE.
    which won only 2 games last season, bet against this team
    on the road.
    Syracuse's star receiver GONE, Mike Williams.
    Cakewalk.
     
    USC, another team that let me down a couple of  times,
    but VIRGINIA.
    I feel the same about this game as I do FLORIDA-HAWAII.
    and have looked at other threads on here, sold on USC
    love that they are on the road, giving up only 16 ppg, last season,
    Virginia does not have a chance.
    Virginia lost starting QB, will be playing Sophmore, only played
    8 out of 13 games.
     
    WISCONSIN all about Defense, returning 9 starters seniors,
    RB PJ HILL, 2800 YDS, a statement game against AKRON.
    7-0 at home.
    AKRON, lost starting receiver, moved DB and SS to OFFENSE,
    Who will play defense ????
    going with the statement game.
     
    my favorite pick giving all the chalk it can,
    KANSAS, fully loaded team, another statement game,
    at home against 118th ranked !!!! FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL,
    please, should be over at half time.
    1-11 and they return 17 starters, the same crew.
    traveling to kansas, what a dream come true.
    Kansas returns 15 starters 9 on defense,  QB Todd Reesing
    3400 yds passing 33 tds last season.  11-1 ATS.
     
    your thoughts are appreciated, this is my final answer.
    for 4000.
     
    ST JUDE PIRATES,
    GL TO ALL
     
    Reply
    ST.JUDE PIRATES SAYS,
    have been going back and forth with you guys online for the
    past two months.
    love the discussions,  and appreciate all the hardwork put in
    by Doubleup4life, and the guy who claims to be the greatest,
    great info,  a big thank you from me, and the others who
    do not, I say thanks for them as well.
    as one guy said its about the green.
     
    I have been reading, and stockpiling notes from most teams
    from the 06-07 season, and capping the OL, DL, and QB's
    seem to be the key factors.
    I will never, bet with a freshman QB, GA's QB STRAFFORD,
    may have spelled it wrong, but he got me against Colorado,
    has much improved, but a valuable lesson I got burned.
    just food for thought there, watch yourselves when taking
    a chance on a freshman QB.
    take a look at the power rankings as well, may want to play
    the totals, and not the spread on weak teams.
     
    Haven't you ask yourself at the end of a betting day,  WTF
    was I thinking betting on that garbage team, DO NOT DO IT
    THIS SEASON, do not say I did not warn you.
     
    like most of the picks, as in who wants to be a millionare,
    final picks.
     
    100 to win 4000 on a 6 tm parlay
    1 FLORIDA
    2 BC
    3 KANSAS
    4 USC
    5 WISCONSIN
    6 NWESTERN
     
    Florida is loaded with talent, and we know that Hawaii lost
    a ton of talent, we do not need to be a genuis here.
    this team as many others, will be wanting to make a
    statement, don't be afraid of the chalk.
    if TIEBOW and his crew were gone, and BRENNAN  were
    still with Hawaii, with coach we would be on Hawaii,
    so FLORIDA it is.
     
    BC I will admit they did me in a couple of times last season,
    but KENT, if they do not cover this spread I am finished with
    the ACC.  The defence alone should score, 2 tds.
    Toal and Raji, will feast on Kent.
     
    Nwestern I was jumping up and down when I saw this come
    out,  QB C.J. BACHER 3600 YDS, all 3 receivers back.
    got to love experience.
    RB Tyrell Sutton 2900 rushing, Playing sorry SYRA-CUSE.
    which won only 2 games last season, bet against this team
    on the road.
    Syracuse's star receiver GONE, Mike Williams.
    Cakewalk.
     
    USC, another team that let me down a couple of  times,
    but VIRGINIA.
    I feel the same about this game as I do FLORIDA-HAWAII.
    and have looked at other threads on here, sold on USC
    love that they are on the road, giving up only 16 ppg, last season,
    Virginia does not have a chance.
    Virginia lost starting QB, will be playing Sophmore, only played
    8 out of 13 games.
     
    WISCONSIN all about Defense, returning 9 starters seniors,
    RB PJ HILL, 2800 YDS, a statement game against AKRON.
    7-0 at home.
    AKRON, lost starting receiver, moved DB and SS to OFFENSE,
    Who will play defense ????
    going with the statement game.
     
    my favorite pick giving all the chalk it can,
    KANSAS, fully loaded team, another statement game,
    at home against 118th ranked !!!! FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL,
    please, should be over at half time.
    1-11 and they return 17 starters, the same crew.
    traveling to kansas, what a dream come true.
    Kansas returns 15 starters 9 on defense,  QB Todd Reesing
    3400 yds passing 33 tds last season.  11-1 ATS.
     
    your thoughts are appreciated, this is my final answer.
    for 4000.
     
    ST JUDE PIRATES,
    GL TO ALL
     
     
    AndrewPao32
    AndrewPao32
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2008 - 5:47 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by volley1460jr:

    no one overrates Stanford. You clearly havent looked properly into this game. Stanfords defense can shut down OSU.
     
    Im not betting the game, but if i had to i like Stanford to win this game outright.
     
    Why Vandy players arent in the NFL, maybe because they have a career outside the game of football. And they suck every yr bc aside from 3/4 OOC games a year they get beat up in the SEC!
     
    A joke betting on Miami here. 19 days will show this... validate your picks with research.
     
     


    In Oregon State's last 7 trips to the bay area they are 7-0...haven't lost @furd or @Cal since 1999
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by volley1460jr:

    no one overrates Stanford. You clearly havent looked properly into this game. Stanfords defense can shut down OSU.
     
    Im not betting the game, but if i had to i like Stanford to win this game outright.
     
    Why Vandy players arent in the NFL, maybe because they have a career outside the game of football. And they suck every yr bc aside from 3/4 OOC games a year they get beat up in the SEC!
     
    A joke betting on Miami here. 19 days will show this... validate your picks with research.
     
     


    In Oregon State's last 7 trips to the bay area they are 7-0...haven't lost @furd or @Cal since 1999
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2008 - 2:16 AM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonDance:

    Is Chris Crane any good, I read a couple of places he has a stronger arm and was quicker then Ryan?

     

    CHRIS CRANE  Should be just Fine With plenty of TALENT AROUND HIM

    BC Goes 7-5 or 8-4 but should be Fantastic ATS regardless...

     

     

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonDance:

    Is Chris Crane any good, I read a couple of places he has a stronger arm and was quicker then Ryan?

     

    CHRIS CRANE  Should be just Fine With plenty of TALENT AROUND HIM

    BC Goes 7-5 or 8-4 but should be Fantastic ATS regardless...

     

     

     

     
    gmanisthebest
    gmanisthebest
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2008 - 9:21 AM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

     

    CHRIS CRANE  Should be just Fine With plenty of TALENT AROUND HIM

    BC Goes 7-5 or 8-4 but should be Fantastic ATS regardless...

     

     

     

     

     

    dude no offense but you eat way too much chalk.

     

    If you like 10-12 games and 99% are favs you wont win money in CFB.

     

    Sorry.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

     

    CHRIS CRANE  Should be just Fine With plenty of TALENT AROUND HIM

    BC Goes 7-5 or 8-4 but should be Fantastic ATS regardless...

     

     

     

     

     

    dude no offense but you eat way too much chalk.

     

    If you like 10-12 games and 99% are favs you wont win money in CFB.

     

    Sorry.

     
    jacdy02
    jacdy02
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 650
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2008 - 11:42 AM ET #121

    Doubleup I'll be looking forward to your post's all year bro. Gl and can't wait till the Bills detrhone the Patsies this year. Go Bills
    Reply
    Doubleup I'll be looking forward to your post's all year bro. Gl and can't wait till the Bills detrhone the Patsies this year. Go Bills
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2008 - 6:54 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanisthebest:

     

     

    dude no offense but you eat way too much chalk.

     

    If you like 10-12 games and 99% are favs you wont win money in CFB.

     

    Sorry.

     

    I Usually agree , but I like More Favs then Dogs in week 1 ....

     

    I Like some Dogs as well   ... I am waiting to see if i can get some more points +++.. Once casual bettor pounds some games Monday and tuesdat some of the Lines should POP

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanisthebest:

     

     

    dude no offense but you eat way too much chalk.

     

    If you like 10-12 games and 99% are favs you wont win money in CFB.

     

    Sorry.

     

    I Usually agree , but I like More Favs then Dogs in week 1 ....

     

    I Like some Dogs as well   ... I am waiting to see if i can get some more points +++.. Once casual bettor pounds some games Monday and tuesdat some of the Lines should POP

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2008 - 12:40 AM ET #123

    WEEK  1 CARD UPDATED   8-25

    Top 10 Plays as 8-25

     

    1  RICE -3                34-24

     

    2  Oregon St -3          23-13

     

    3   TULSA -14            38-17 

     

    4  Oklahoma st -6          42-27

     

    5  BOSTON COLLEGE -9.5       31-14

     

    6   Clemson -5                 38-20

     

    7    Arkansas St. +20.5       17-24

     

    8    Oregon -14                  42-20

     

    9    Memphis +8                27-30 OT

     

    10    Colorado -10  -130          35-16

     

    Say what you want about betting Chalk ...

    MY Numbers have these games making $$$$

     

    Waiting on some Overs and team Totals and I will add some ML DOG Plays

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    WEEK  1 CARD UPDATED   8-25

    Top 10 Plays as 8-25

     

    1  RICE -3                34-24

     

    2  Oregon St -3          23-13

     

    3   TULSA -14            38-17 

     

    4  Oklahoma st -6          42-27

     

    5  BOSTON COLLEGE -9.5       31-14

     

    6   Clemson -5                 38-20

     

    7    Arkansas St. +20.5       17-24

     

    8    Oregon -14                  42-20

     

    9    Memphis +8                27-30 OT

     

    10    Colorado -10  -130          35-16

     

    Say what you want about betting Chalk ...

    MY Numbers have these games making $$$$

     

    Waiting on some Overs and team Totals and I will add some ML DOG Plays

     
     
    kaplan
    kaplan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2024
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2008 - 1:03 AM ET #124

    Good Luck. As you know, I'm rollin with Rice, and Okie State. On the other side of Tulsa.
    Reply
    Good Luck. As you know, I'm rollin with Rice, and Okie State. On the other side of Tulsa.
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 272,744
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 568
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,866
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 39,489
    • Week 6 Money 14,109
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,949
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 9,844
    • PART DEUX 200
    • PART TROIS 150

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.