• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 1 NCAA Football ... Siked to Pound these as soon as I can =====

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    DoubleUp4Life
    QBoption
    zcoach99
    Prosteak
    kaplan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7247
    Posts: 124
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 10:30 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by blstuart:

    I think Colorado is a team to watch out for this year. They may surprise some people.

     

    Agreed ....

    I love the Buffs ATS in some games this year....

    Very very hard Schedule #8 in the NCAA

    6-6 at best

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blstuart:

    I think Colorado is a team to watch out for this year. They may surprise some people.

     

    Agreed ....

    I love the Buffs ATS in some games this year....

    Very very hard Schedule #8 in the NCAA

    6-6 at best

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 10:31 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by clowncar:

    play your top ten and save the money you will lose on UNM.  Impossible game and spot for that team.  Try them in week 2 against texas A M when they actually have a chance to win.

     

    Why how good is TCU ????

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by clowncar:

    play your top ten and save the money you will lose on UNM.  Impossible game and spot for that team.  Try them in week 2 against texas A M when they actually have a chance to win.

     

    Why how good is TCU ????

     
    QBoption
    QBoption
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2774
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 2:14 PM ET #53

    LMFAO,
     sorry u guys r so sensitive bout your picks.
    but im in it 4 the green,not some pat on the back or best wishes. im tryn to help.
    Reply
    LMFAO,
     sorry u guys r so sensitive bout your picks.
    but im in it 4 the green,not some pat on the back or best wishes. im tryn to help.
     
    zcoach99
    zcoach99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 1365
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 2:30 PM ET #54

    Boston College
    Reply
    Boston College
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 7:57 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by QBoption:

    LMFAO,
     sorry u guys r so sensitive bout your picks.
    but im in it 4 the green,not some pat on the back or best wishes. im tryn to help.

     

    Im Not ... I Just see the same trend in the NCAA Forum ... Full of Bashers and haters...

     

    not that way in the Hockey Forum....

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QBoption:

    LMFAO,
     sorry u guys r so sensitive bout your picks.
    but im in it 4 the green,not some pat on the back or best wishes. im tryn to help.

     

    Im Not ... I Just see the same trend in the NCAA Forum ... Full of Bashers and haters...

     

    not that way in the Hockey Forum....

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 7:59 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by dyounger:

    BOL my friend
    Not going to bash your picks like the rest.  It is very easy to say your picks suck, but its alot harder for someone to give a reason why they dont like them or why they are on the other side.

    I agree with the Clemson pick, but will probably not play it.  Bama is waaay overrated and will continue to be overrated as long as Nick saban is there.  John parker wilson is average Qb at best.  Clemson is a veteran team all across the board.

     

    I agree 100 % on Clemson .... Their O line has some ??? but not many/.....

     

    JP Wilson is average at best    

     

    Bama is so Overrated as is Saban

     

     

    BOL Mr. Younger

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dyounger:

    BOL my friend
    Not going to bash your picks like the rest.  It is very easy to say your picks suck, but its alot harder for someone to give a reason why they dont like them or why they are on the other side.

    I agree with the Clemson pick, but will probably not play it.  Bama is waaay overrated and will continue to be overrated as long as Nick saban is there.  John parker wilson is average Qb at best.  Clemson is a veteran team all across the board.

     

    I agree 100 % on Clemson .... Their O line has some ??? but not many/.....

     

    JP Wilson is average at best    

     

    Bama is so Overrated as is Saban

     

     

    BOL Mr. Younger

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 8:04 PM ET #57

    [Quote: Originally Posted by volley1460jr]
    no one overrates Stanford. You clearly havent looked properly into this game. Stanfords defense can shut down OSU.
     
    Im not betting the game, but if i had to i like Stanford to win this game outright.
     
    Why Vandy players arent in the NFL, maybe because they have a career outside the game of football. And they suck every yr bc aside from 3/4 OOC games a year they get beat up in the SEC!
     
    A joke betting on Miami here. 19 days will show this... validate your picks with research.
     
    /Quote]
     
     
     
     
    Stanford is a joke ... they will get dominated on both Lines ....
     
    Last Year in this Game
     
    Stanford ran 25 times for -8 Yards ....
    and was sacked 5 times ....
     
    Im thinking Oregon St wins 23-10
     
     
     
     
    l
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by volley1460jr]
    no one overrates Stanford. You clearly havent looked properly into this game. Stanfords defense can shut down OSU.
     
    Im not betting the game, but if i had to i like Stanford to win this game outright.
     
    Why Vandy players arent in the NFL, maybe because they have a career outside the game of football. And they suck every yr bc aside from 3/4 OOC games a year they get beat up in the SEC!
     
    A joke betting on Miami here. 19 days will show this... validate your picks with research.
     
    /Quote]
     
     
     
     
    Stanford is a joke ... they will get dominated on both Lines ....
     
    Last Year in this Game
     
    Stanford ran 25 times for -8 Yards ....
    and was sacked 5 times ....
     
    Im thinking Oregon St wins 23-10
     
     
     
     
    l
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 8:21 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by zcoach99:

    Boston College

     

    I Feel so right about this One ....

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zcoach99:

    Boston College

     

    I Feel so right about this One ....

     
    Prosteak
    Prosteak
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 9:00 PM ET #59

    I just do not like the Clemson pick and I think about it alot. To me, Clemson must have this game and will play it safe, knowing they have a superior team. Alabama will play all out. I see Clemson winning but late and little. No cover.
     
    I like Ole Miss at home. line started at 9.5 and has moved to 8. Ole Miss is a better team, just has been poorly coached. I look for them to surprise this year.
     
    I also don't like the Miss St game. Laying ten points on the road not good for them. LA Tech has an Auburn QB transfer and Taylor Bennett from GA Tech, so despite being new, both are coming over from top notch programs as opposed to JUCO or Frosh. MSU DC Ellis Johnson was very good there, but has moved on, so I see a drop there and that has always been a strength.
     
    I like N Texas to back door cover late in the fourth vs K St, so that one looks good to me.
    Reply
    I just do not like the Clemson pick and I think about it alot. To me, Clemson must have this game and will play it safe, knowing they have a superior team. Alabama will play all out. I see Clemson winning but late and little. No cover.
     
    I like Ole Miss at home. line started at 9.5 and has moved to 8. Ole Miss is a better team, just has been poorly coached. I look for them to surprise this year.
     
    I also don't like the Miss St game. Laying ten points on the road not good for them. LA Tech has an Auburn QB transfer and Taylor Bennett from GA Tech, so despite being new, both are coming over from top notch programs as opposed to JUCO or Frosh. MSU DC Ellis Johnson was very good there, but has moved on, so I see a drop there and that has always been a strength.
     
    I like N Texas to back door cover late in the fourth vs K St, so that one looks good to me.
     
    kaplan
    kaplan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2024
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2008 - 9:03 PM ET #60

    I'm looking close at Memphis as well. I think it will continue it's downward trend, and give up a little more value o the Ol Miss side.
    Reply
    I'm looking close at Memphis as well. I think it will continue it's downward trend, and give up a little more value o the Ol Miss side.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 11:42 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Prosteak:

    I just do not like the Clemson pick and I think about it alot. To me, Clemson must have this game and will play it safe, knowing they have a superior team. Alabama will play all out. I see Clemson winning but late and little. No cover.
     
    I like Ole Miss at home. line started at 9.5 and has moved to 8. Ole Miss is a better team, just has been poorly coached. I look for them to surprise this year.
     
    I also don't like the Miss St game. Laying ten points on the road not good for them. LA Tech has an Auburn QB transfer and Taylor Bennett from GA Tech, so despite being new, both are coming over from top notch programs as opposed to JUCO or Frosh. MSU DC Ellis Johnson was very good there, but has moved on, so I see a drop there and that has always been a strength.
     
    I like N Texas to back door cover late in the fourth vs K St, so that one looks good to me.

     

    You could be right with Clemson / Bama ...

    I think it is a horrbile matchup for a banged up/Susp.  Tide LB Core

    Im now staying away from Miss ST/La tech game ... especially with it being on ESPN at 6:45 on Sat the 29th ...

    I usally play the dog in that time slot regardless....

    I am  jumping on the Ole Miss bandwagon for the next 3 or 4 years or more ...

    I think there will be a chance to make alot of money on them this year... I see them 6-6 or 7-5,,,,

     Pulling a  nice ML upset at one or 2 of these games

    at Wake , +7.5   ??? 

    South Carolina    +4 or more

    at Bama   +8 or more

    at Arkansas +3.5 or more

    Ole Miss Strengths are

    O Line , D line ,LB, Safeties,

    I do like Jevan Snead at QB in Houston Nutt's Scheme....

    Hopefully their CB's sit. works out well ....

    Memphis might keep this one close and i am staying away right now  

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosteak:

    I just do not like the Clemson pick and I think about it alot. To me, Clemson must have this game and will play it safe, knowing they have a superior team. Alabama will play all out. I see Clemson winning but late and little. No cover.
     
    I like Ole Miss at home. line started at 9.5 and has moved to 8. Ole Miss is a better team, just has been poorly coached. I look for them to surprise this year.
     
    I also don't like the Miss St game. Laying ten points on the road not good for them. LA Tech has an Auburn QB transfer and Taylor Bennett from GA Tech, so despite being new, both are coming over from top notch programs as opposed to JUCO or Frosh. MSU DC Ellis Johnson was very good there, but has moved on, so I see a drop there and that has always been a strength.
     
    I like N Texas to back door cover late in the fourth vs K St, so that one looks good to me.

     

    You could be right with Clemson / Bama ...

    I think it is a horrbile matchup for a banged up/Susp.  Tide LB Core

    Im now staying away from Miss ST/La tech game ... especially with it being on ESPN at 6:45 on Sat the 29th ...

    I usally play the dog in that time slot regardless....

    I am  jumping on the Ole Miss bandwagon for the next 3 or 4 years or more ...

    I think there will be a chance to make alot of money on them this year... I see them 6-6 or 7-5,,,,

     Pulling a  nice ML upset at one or 2 of these games

    at Wake , +7.5   ??? 

    South Carolina    +4 or more

    at Bama   +8 or more

    at Arkansas +3.5 or more

    Ole Miss Strengths are

    O Line , D line ,LB, Safeties,

    I do like Jevan Snead at QB in Houston Nutt's Scheme....

    Hopefully their CB's sit. works out well ....

    Memphis might keep this one close and i am staying away right now  

     

     
    st.jude pirates
    st.jude pirates
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 2:35 PM ET #62

    Kaplan is on the money,
    K st will destroy Ntexas, I am betting big on this one.
     
    bstuart what is you take on Kansas and florida international ?
     
    keep it simple, look for the cakewalks, imo
    kst and kansas are money.
     
    in my post parlay players only you will see that
    I am on both, but there are other good plays as well.
     
    love the TULSA PICK, UAB HORRIBLE, watch the results.
    GL TO ALL.
    Reply
    Kaplan is on the money,
    K st will destroy Ntexas, I am betting big on this one.
     
    bstuart what is you take on Kansas and florida international ?
     
    keep it simple, look for the cakewalks, imo
    kst and kansas are money.
     
    in my post parlay players only you will see that
    I am on both, but there are other good plays as well.
     
    love the TULSA PICK, UAB HORRIBLE, watch the results.
    GL TO ALL.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 3:09 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by st.jude pirates:

    Kaplan is on the money,
    K st will destroy Ntexas, I am betting big on this one.
     
    bstuart what is you take on Kansas and florida international ?
     
    keep it simple, look for the cakewalks, imo
    kst and kansas are money.
     
    in my post parlay players only you will see that
    I am on both, but there are other good plays as well.
     
    love the TULSA PICK, UAB HORRIBLE, watch the results.
    GL TO ALL.

     

    Yeah Im Off the North Texas Play...

    although the line is really Fishy   Only 24  ?????

    Kansas does look good ... i just hate laying that many , but they might be up by 30+ at the half....

     

    Tulsa looks great week 1 vs a weak UAB squad....

     

     

     

    BOL Brother

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by st.jude pirates:

    Kaplan is on the money,
    K st will destroy Ntexas, I am betting big on this one.
     
    bstuart what is you take on Kansas and florida international ?
     
    keep it simple, look for the cakewalks, imo
    kst and kansas are money.
     
    in my post parlay players only you will see that
    I am on both, but there are other good plays as well.
     
    love the TULSA PICK, UAB HORRIBLE, watch the results.
    GL TO ALL.

     

    Yeah Im Off the North Texas Play...

    although the line is really Fishy   Only 24  ?????

    Kansas does look good ... i just hate laying that many , but they might be up by 30+ at the half....

     

    Tulsa looks great week 1 vs a weak UAB squad....

     

     

     

    BOL Brother

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 3:19 PM ET #64

    Best Bets   
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 or 10
    The defense will shut down the weak Golden Flashes attack... BC's D=Line and LB's are top 15 in the country....
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14.5 Now      UAB is bottom 5 in the country and Tulsa is loaded at RB and will run for Over 300+ Yards with their great
    system.... 
     
     
     3 Rice -3 Now    Just Crazy , I Like June Jones , but c'mon week 1 the Tangs will be lost in his playbook... Chase Clement will put up some serious yards
     
     
    4 Oregon St. -3     Stanford is so overrated ... some people are saying 5 wins ???? stopsmoking the cheap weed.....
     
    5 Clemson -5        Alabama is very Overrated ... they are 35th- 40th  at Best... Clemson is top 10 for sure ... On the Dome Turf
    The Tigers will run Wild
     
     
    6 UNLV -12  now       The Rebels have alot of returning talent on offense and should get a nice start of the season vs a always weak UTAH St. team 
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    BOL Brothers
     
     
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Best Bets   
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 or 10
    The defense will shut down the weak Golden Flashes attack... BC's D=Line and LB's are top 15 in the country....
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14.5 Now      UAB is bottom 5 in the country and Tulsa is loaded at RB and will run for Over 300+ Yards with their great
    system.... 
     
     
     3 Rice -3 Now    Just Crazy , I Like June Jones , but c'mon week 1 the Tangs will be lost in his playbook... Chase Clement will put up some serious yards
     
     
    4 Oregon St. -3     Stanford is so overrated ... some people are saying 5 wins ???? stopsmoking the cheap weed.....
     
    5 Clemson -5        Alabama is very Overrated ... they are 35th- 40th  at Best... Clemson is top 10 for sure ... On the Dome Turf
    The Tigers will run Wild
     
     
    6 UNLV -12  now       The Rebels have alot of returning talent on offense and should get a nice start of the season vs a always weak UTAH St. team 
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    BOL Brothers
     
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 3:30 PM ET #65

    Really startign to like

     

    Oklahoma St. -6 

    WSU will need some games to adjust to the new offense, maybe all year.....

     

    Louisville  -4   

    at home should get back on track although 7-5 would be a major accomplishment for them this year... Kentucky lost alot of talent this year  

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Really startign to like

     

    Oklahoma St. -6 

    WSU will need some games to adjust to the new offense, maybe all year.....

     

    Louisville  -4   

    at home should get back on track although 7-5 would be a major accomplishment for them this year... Kentucky lost alot of talent this year  

     
    Dowen
    Dowen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 2607
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 3:39 PM ET #66

    doubleup, you should look at the volunteers laying 7 on the road against UCLA who's qb just broke his foot...
    Reply
    doubleup, you should look at the volunteers laying 7 on the road against UCLA who's qb just broke his foot...
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 3:44 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by Dowen:

    doubleup, you should look at the volunteers laying 7 on the road against UCLA who's qb just broke his foot...

     

    yeah I liked it before Olson was out....

    Tennessee looks like a great team to make money on all year....

    CROMPTON will be much better than people think.... I think he is much better than that weak armed ERIK AINGE 

     

     

    im WAITING ON TEAM TOTAL UNDER ON UCLA

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dowen:

    doubleup, you should look at the volunteers laying 7 on the road against UCLA who's qb just broke his foot...

     

    yeah I liked it before Olson was out....

    Tennessee looks like a great team to make money on all year....

    CROMPTON will be much better than people think.... I think he is much better than that weak armed ERIK AINGE 

     

     

    im WAITING ON TEAM TOTAL UNDER ON UCLA

     
    st.jude pirates
    st.jude pirates
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 5:04 PM ET #68

    DOUBLE UP4LIFE,
    if you see other totals like the TENN-UCLA under,
    good pick,
    let us know.
    lets win off some TOTAL BETS.
    GOOD UNDER IN THE MAKING HERE.
    Reply
    DOUBLE UP4LIFE,
    if you see other totals like the TENN-UCLA under,
    good pick,
    let us know.
    lets win off some TOTAL BETS.
    GOOD UNDER IN THE MAKING HERE.
     
    volley1460jr
    volley1460jr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 5:29 PM ET #69

    DoubleUp4Life,
     
    in this thread you first posted you would not wager the OSU/STANF game... which is my position even saying IF YOU HAD to you would choose STANF to win outright (after looking into this I agree)
     
    and then you later say STANF is so overrated, you have OSU -3
     
     
    lol...
     
    Stick with your initial thought. Running game will be improved and dangerous game for OSU on a Thursd night CONF home opener for STANF
     
     
    Reply
    DoubleUp4Life,
     
    in this thread you first posted you would not wager the OSU/STANF game... which is my position even saying IF YOU HAD to you would choose STANF to win outright (after looking into this I agree)
     
    and then you later say STANF is so overrated, you have OSU -3
     
     
    lol...
     
    Stick with your initial thought. Running game will be improved and dangerous game for OSU on a Thursd night CONF home opener for STANF
     
     
     
    centerpiece
    centerpiece
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 438
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 9:43 PM ET #70

    STOP, Get a hold of yourself Doubleup. You're gonna end up betting the whole fucking card. I love that aggressive attack philosophy. To hell I say, I'll bet'em all too.
    Reply
    STOP, Get a hold of yourself Doubleup. You're gonna end up betting the whole fucking card. I love that aggressive attack philosophy. To hell I say, I'll bet'em all too.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 10:00 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by volley1460jr:

    DoubleUp4Life,
     
    in this thread you first posted you would not wager the OSU/STANF game... which is my position even saying IF YOU HAD to you would choose STANF to win outright (after looking into this I agree)
     
    and then you later say STANF is so overrated, you have OSU -3
     
     
    lol...
     
     
    Stick with your initial thought. Running game will be improved and dangerous game for OSU on a Thursd night CONF home opener for STANF
     
     
     
     
    I think your confused
     
     
    I never said I Like Stanford .... EVER
     
    read this
     
    Week 1 Top 11 Plays as of 8-8-08
     
    Best Bets   
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 or 10
    The defense will shut down the weak Golden Flashes attack... BC's D=Line and LB's are top 15 in the country....
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14.5 Now      UAB is bottom 5 in the country and Tulsa is loaded at RB and will run for Over 300+ Yards with their great
    system.... 
     
     
     3 Rice -3 Now    Just Crazy , I Like June Jones , but c'mon week 1 the Tangs will be lost in his playbook... Chase Clement will put up some serious yards
     
     
    4 Oregon St. -3     Stanford is so overrated ... some people are saying 5 wins ???? stopsmoking the cheap weed.....
     
     
     
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by volley1460jr:

    DoubleUp4Life,
     
    in this thread you first posted you would not wager the OSU/STANF game... which is my position even saying IF YOU HAD to you would choose STANF to win outright (after looking into this I agree)
     
    and then you later say STANF is so overrated, you have OSU -3
     
     
    lol...
     
     
    Stick with your initial thought. Running game will be improved and dangerous game for OSU on a Thursd night CONF home opener for STANF
     
     
     
     
    I think your confused
     
     
    I never said I Like Stanford .... EVER
     
    read this
     
    Week 1 Top 11 Plays as of 8-8-08
     
    Best Bets   
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 or 10
    The defense will shut down the weak Golden Flashes attack... BC's D=Line and LB's are top 15 in the country....
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14.5 Now      UAB is bottom 5 in the country and Tulsa is loaded at RB and will run for Over 300+ Yards with their great
    system.... 
     
     
     3 Rice -3 Now    Just Crazy , I Like June Jones , but c'mon week 1 the Tangs will be lost in his playbook... Chase Clement will put up some serious yards
     
     
    4 Oregon St. -3     Stanford is so overrated ... some people are saying 5 wins ???? stopsmoking the cheap weed.....
     
     
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 10:01 PM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by st.jude pirates:

    DOUBLE UP4LIFE,
    if you see other totals like the TENN-UCLA under,
    good pick,
    let us know.
    lets win off some TOTAL BETS.
    GOOD UNDER IN THE MAKING HERE.

     

     

    Sounds Great brother

     

    I Love betting Totals ... especially team totals

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by st.jude pirates:

    DOUBLE UP4LIFE,
    if you see other totals like the TENN-UCLA under,
    good pick,
    let us know.
    lets win off some TOTAL BETS.
    GOOD UNDER IN THE MAKING HERE.

     

     

    Sounds Great brother

     

    I Love betting Totals ... especially team totals

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2008 - 10:03 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by centerpiece:

    STOP, Get a hold of yourself Doubleup. You're gonna end up betting the whole fucking card. I love that aggressive attack philosophy. To hell I say, I'll bet'em all too.

     

    Attack Attack .... that is my Motto .....

     

    Im looking to Bet    between  11-18 Plays a week     with 5-8 being Best Bets or top plays  

     

     

     

    BOL brother    Let's see some Green

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by centerpiece:

    STOP, Get a hold of yourself Doubleup. You're gonna end up betting the whole fucking card. I love that aggressive attack philosophy. To hell I say, I'll bet'em all too.

     

    Attack Attack .... that is my Motto .....

     

    Im looking to Bet    between  11-18 Plays a week     with 5-8 being Best Bets or top plays  

     

     

     

    BOL brother    Let's see some Green

     
    noles35
    noles35
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2008 - 4:01 AM ET #74

    i havent heard anyone talk about Kansas -37 vs FIU  Reesing will destroy their secondary, they won 55-3 last year, FIU went 1-11
    Reply
    i havent heard anyone talk about Kansas -37 vs FIU  Reesing will destroy their secondary, they won 55-3 last year, FIU went 1-11
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2008 - 12:22 AM ET #75

    Top Plays for Week 1 
     
    Updated   8-16-08
     
    Best Bets
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 34-10
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14     42-17     
     
     
    3 Rice -3     45-30
     
     
    4  Oregon St.  -3   24-10
     
     
    5  Clemson -5   38-20
     
     
    6 Arkansas St.+20.5  17-24 
     
     
     
    Best of the Rest
     
    7  Miami Ohio -3    29-20
     
     
    8 Oklahoma St-6  44-28
     
     
     
     
     
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Top Plays for Week 1 
     
    Updated   8-16-08
     
    Best Bets
     
    1 Boston College -9.5 34-10
     
     
    2  Tulsa -14     42-17     
     
     
    3 Rice -3     45-30
     
     
    4  Oregon St.  -3   24-10
     
     
    5  Clemson -5   38-20
     
     
    6 Arkansas St.+20.5  17-24 
     
     
     
    Best of the Rest
     
    7  Miami Ohio -3    29-20
     
     
    8 Oklahoma St-6  44-28
     
     
     
     
     
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 272,705
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 563
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,866
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 39,459
    • Week 6 Money 14,093
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,939
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 9,834
    • PART DEUX 200
    • PART TROIS 149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.