NCAAFB WEEK 4 Point Spread Rankings 1-120.... Only Betting 6 Games..
Your point spread rankings are a solid source of information, and while you haven't found success in college quite yet, you had one hell of a day in the NFL on Sunday. I'm sure the collegiate success is right around the corner.
Good luck this week, and once again, I'm sorry.
Your point spread rankings are a solid source of information, and while you haven't found success in college quite yet, you had one hell of a day in the NFL on Sunday. I'm sure the collegiate success is right around the corner.
Good luck this week, and once again, I'm sorry.
Mr. DoubleUp4Life - I would like to apologize for calling you a "piece of shit capper" earlier this season.
Your point spread rankings are a solid source of information, and while you haven't found success in college quite yet, you had one hell of a day in the NFL on Sunday. I'm sure the collegiate success is right around the corner.
Good luck this week, and once again, I'm sorry.
Thanks Brother ..![]()
Really like the Card this weekend .. im trying to only play 7 Games but i see another 12 I LOVE
Nice to start off the week to a losing start![]()
. I didnt even know you said that,,,, NO worries..
Mr. DoubleUp4Life - I would like to apologize for calling you a "piece of shit capper" earlier this season.
Your point spread rankings are a solid source of information, and while you haven't found success in college quite yet, you had one hell of a day in the NFL on Sunday. I'm sure the collegiate success is right around the corner.
Good luck this week, and once again, I'm sorry.
Thanks Brother ..![]()
Really like the Card this weekend .. im trying to only play 7 Games but i see another 12 I LOVE
Nice to start off the week to a losing start![]()
. I didnt even know you said that,,,, NO worries..
|
MY Point Spread Chart Has been 8x Better than me ... But My Stupid Ass Won't Listen to it |
|
MY Point Spread Chart Has been 8x Better than me ... But My Stupid Ass Won't Listen to it |
GO CHECK OUT THE PENALTY BOX
FOR LASVEGASSPREADS Post
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100234932
In Which he gets busted for Lying about his Bets and Lines over 15 Times....![]()
![]()
![]()
Please just stay out of my thread and focus on telling the truth in yours![]()
GO CHECK OUT THE PENALTY BOX
FOR LASVEGASSPREADS Post
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=100234932
In Which he gets busted for Lying about his Bets and Lines over 15 Times....![]()
![]()
![]()
Please just stay out of my thread and focus on telling the truth in yours![]()
In Which he gets busted for Lying about his Bets and Lines over 15 Times....![]()
![]()
![]()
I WOULD THINK LYING TO YOURSELF IS MORE UNFORGIVABLE.
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!
In Which he gets busted for Lying about his Bets and Lines over 15 Times....![]()
![]()
![]()
I WOULD THINK LYING TO YOURSELF IS MORE UNFORGIVABLE.
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!
Yeah I know but Pitt has not looked so hot either in the BG Loss and a Yawner vs Buffalo...
Not sure if i can pull the trigger
Yeah I know but Pitt has not looked so hot either in the BG Loss and a Yawner vs Buffalo...
Not sure if i can pull the trigger
You play too many games. Do you actually bet all of these? You put a lot of time posting here......
You play too many games. Do you actually bet all of these? You put a lot of time posting here......
You play too many games. Do you actually bet all of these? You put a lot of time posting here......
Yes ... Degenerate style,,, Today will be my day....
BOL to u![]()
You play too many games. Do you actually bet all of these? You put a lot of time posting here......
Yes ... Degenerate style,,, Today will be my day....
BOL to u![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
