The numbers are shaking out a little more this week, teams still kind of declaring themselves. I watched a little more football this weekend as we get into conference play, certainly some frauds still amongst the top tier of this list but as the schedules even out we'll see things adjust even more. Here's where things stand going into week 5.
The numbers are shaking out a little more this week, teams still kind of declaring themselves. I watched a little more football this weekend as we get into conference play, certainly some frauds still amongst the top tier of this list but as the schedules even out we'll see things adjust even more. Here's where things stand going into week 5.
Michigan - 6 Purdue / Illinois over 62.5 Alabama / Miss St over 62.5 Florida / Missouri over 57.5 Nebraska -14.5
Wasn't planning to play Michigan for a few weeks yet, have one circled coming up for them but think this is a good number under a TD. Elite defense, was actually very impressed with Bryce and the offense last week. I'd like to see them follow that up with another solid performance today. Clean up the TO's and stop with the silly penalties and this team has a lot of blue sky ahead of them. Think they're possibly one of the more slept on teams in the country right now which is weird to say, usually the opposite around here.
Love Nebraska to drill Maryland today, Purdue overs until they don't! Exciting QB play in the Alabama game should be a great game. More points in Mizzou as well that Florida O is humming.
Week 5 plays:
Michigan - 6 Purdue / Illinois over 62.5 Alabama / Miss St over 62.5 Florida / Missouri over 57.5 Nebraska -14.5
Wasn't planning to play Michigan for a few weeks yet, have one circled coming up for them but think this is a good number under a TD. Elite defense, was actually very impressed with Bryce and the offense last week. I'd like to see them follow that up with another solid performance today. Clean up the TO's and stop with the silly penalties and this team has a lot of blue sky ahead of them. Think they're possibly one of the more slept on teams in the country right now which is weird to say, usually the opposite around here.
Love Nebraska to drill Maryland today, Purdue overs until they don't! Exciting QB play in the Alabama game should be a great game. More points in Mizzou as well that Florida O is humming.
HN, what a nice little team NW is and I can really see how crisp Chip has got that offense blocking, cutting and using their athleticism to make plays ....one reverse/off-tackle hand off was a think of beauty and the RB had wide open spaces going the other way...its a play I used to get sometimes as a slotback with the delay having to be sold properly and executed by the line and rest of the offensive players
Chiles is really increasing his stock too
Matt Campbell does not usually get overwhelmed like that in his prep and he was super impressed too I bet, wishing he would have stayed in the B12 despite picking up one of NCAAF's elite programs throughout its history
I like a lot of your plays but got better numbers in parlays ..
Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
HN, what a nice little team NW is and I can really see how crisp Chip has got that offense blocking, cutting and using their athleticism to make plays ....one reverse/off-tackle hand off was a think of beauty and the RB had wide open spaces going the other way...its a play I used to get sometimes as a slotback with the delay having to be sold properly and executed by the line and rest of the offensive players
Chiles is really increasing his stock too
Matt Campbell does not usually get overwhelmed like that in his prep and he was super impressed too I bet, wishing he would have stayed in the B12 despite picking up one of NCAAF's elite programs throughout its history
I like a lot of your plays but got better numbers in parlays ..