I had a tough loss yesterday forv$500. Bottom 9th 2 outs and it went over the total . So today I bet 3300 on Japan game live under 5.5. score was 4-1 bottom 9th 1 out and live over was +950. So I bet 800 on it. Paid about 7600. The best decision I ever made betting sports in 30 years.. so I left with 70 $100 bills and bet 600 on a few different games. . Happy gambling everyone.
World baseball classic
Views: 26
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
I had a tough loss yesterday forv$500. Bottom 9th 2 outs and it went over the total . So today I bet 3300 on Japan game live under 5.5. score was 4-1 bottom 9th 1 out and live over was +950. So I bet 800 on it. Paid about 7600. The best decision I ever made betting sports in 30 years.. so I left with 70 $100 bills and bet 600 on a few different games. . Happy gambling everyone.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
