YTD 17-6
Wright State Over 161
@Morrissey
I had a feeling you were due but that Duke over looked dead whole half left. I took Stetson in the early game so juice out at the worst. I was hoping for 2-0 after 1-4 yesterday. I need 7 big plays in a row lol.
@Morrissey
I had a feeling you were due but that Duke over looked dead whole half left. I took Stetson in the early game so juice out at the worst. I was hoping for 2-0 after 1-4 yesterday. I need 7 big plays in a row lol.
@Morrissey
Of course the one I go all in on doesn’t hit lol. Been on a bad streak lately and grabbed this live at 158.5, 156.5 and 154.5. Done till baseball season. Good luck everyone.
@Morrissey
Of course the one I go all in on doesn’t hit lol. Been on a bad streak lately and grabbed this live at 158.5, 156.5 and 154.5. Done till baseball season. Good luck everyone.
I win money for a week straight not even getting on the forums for a single second. Then get on the forums and lose it. Been this way for years. This place is toxic lol. Wish everyone the best of luck but getting out of here for good. ![]()
I win money for a week straight not even getting on the forums for a single second. Then get on the forums and lose it. Been this way for years. This place is toxic lol. Wish everyone the best of luck but getting out of here for good. ![]()
