Prospect
Joined: Jan, 2026
Posts: 5
Posted:
#1
My record since posting here is 2-3.
2 games today.
George Mason/ Saint Joseph's UNDER 137
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 60-52, 112 total.
George Mason has a really slow adjusted tempo ranked 337/365 and a decent defense ranked 110/365.
Saint Joe has a low offensive ranking at 246/365 with a pretty good defense ranking at 72/365.
I feel this game should go under again.
Lehigh/American OVER 140
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 82-90, 172 total.
Lehigh averages 73 points a game and American averages 75 a game. Both defenses are ranked low with Lehigh ranked 271/365 and American ranked 218/365.
I feel this will go over again.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My record since posting here is 2-3.
2 games today.
George Mason/ Saint Joseph's UNDER 137
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 60-52, 112 total.
George Mason has a really slow adjusted tempo ranked 337/365 and a decent defense ranked 110/365.
Saint Joe has a low offensive ranking at 246/365 with a pretty good defense ranking at 72/365.
I feel this game should go under again.
Lehigh/American OVER 140
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 82-90, 172 total.
Lehigh averages 73 points a game and American averages 75 a game. Both defenses are ranked low with Lehigh ranked 271/365 and American ranked 218/365.
I feel this will go over again.