Coach got ejected and lost by 6? It was a 1 pt game got screwed +4.5
Washington ending?
I was on Oregon +1.5. They were down 3 after being up 20 most of game with 11 seconds left. Ducks Hit a 3 got fouled. Up 1 and Washington still has a chance. No foul call on Oregon on Washington’s last possession and coach gets double tech/ejection. Oregon wins by 6.
In my 54 years on this planet I’ve never seen anything like it. Oregon had 76 points with 11 seconds left and they finish with 85. NCAA has moved to “its NBA era”.
I was on Oregon +1.5. They were down 3 after being up 20 most of game with 11 seconds left. Ducks Hit a 3 got fouled. Up 1 and Washington still has a chance. No foul call on Oregon on Washington’s last possession and coach gets double tech/ejection. Oregon wins by 6.
In my 54 years on this planet I’ve never seen anything like it. Oregon had 76 points with 11 seconds left and they finish with 85. NCAA has moved to “its NBA era”.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
