@TheJuiceGoose It’s not a force action at all , you have no idea how much money CBU made for me this season. If you go back to my post history and you’ll know how often I bet on them.
damn, unfortunately their not showing up tonight. UVU up 6 again when it was tie , free throw again
Quote Originally Posted by happyshine:
@TheJuiceGoose It’s not a force action at all , you have no idea how much money CBU made for me this season. If you go back to my post history and you’ll know how often I bet on them.
damn, unfortunately their not showing up tonight. UVU up 6 again when it was tie , free throw again
I know CBU so well , they are a high scoring team mostly. If they’re struggling to get points and into foul trouble so early in the game, it doesn’t look good. I had the early cash out already but still rooting for them to win for you guys .
@ayashifx55
I know CBU so well , they are a high scoring team mostly. If they’re struggling to get points and into foul trouble so early in the game, it doesn’t look good. I had the early cash out already but still rooting for them to win for you guys .
Nah. Don’t see this and feel it’s forced based on your run. Utah Valley could actually make a run in the torny and again, no offense to you brother, you’ve been on a streak but Baptist cannot handle Valley.
:A platter of sausage has arrived for you:
Italiano model, trained like Cus D'Amato, Guard ya plan, recline low, black Milano
Quote Originally Posted by stevex01:
Nah. Don’t see this and feel it’s forced based on your run. Utah Valley could actually make a run in the torny and again, no offense to you brother, you’ve been on a streak but Baptist cannot handle Valley.