Just a fun fact, Clemson is 2-76 vs. UNC in Chapel Hill. I'm a huge Tar Heel fan and am nervous about the game tonight, but that record is always shocking. Go Heels!
UNC vs. Clemson
Trimble might be out also
That is the first I've heard of Trimble being out. Caleb Wilson is still out though.
Trimble might be out also
That is the first I've heard of Trimble being out. Caleb Wilson is still out though.
But 2-1 last 3 trips to Chapel Hill. This line smells, I'm on Clemson +3.5 and yes I'm a Carolina fan. Tar Heels in a nail biter.![]()
But 2-1 last 3 trips to Chapel Hill. This line smells, I'm on Clemson +3.5 and yes I'm a Carolina fan. Tar Heels in a nail biter.![]()
@chaka1 bad unc team with no wilson idk…
Not a great situation, but they are 3-1 without Wilson and beat a pretty good Louisville Team without him. UNC has only had Trimble, Wilson and Vesaar in the lineup for 14 game this year. Trimble missed 9 games with a broken bone.
@chaka1 bad unc team with no wilson idk…
Not a great situation, but they are 3-1 without Wilson and beat a pretty good Louisville Team without him. UNC has only had Trimble, Wilson and Vesaar in the lineup for 14 game this year. Trimble missed 9 games with a broken bone.
@chaka1
Wilson is expected back the next game - against Duke. The line reflects the "lookahead" possibility too. We see it often in College hoops. GL!
@chaka1
Wilson is expected back the next game - against Duke. The line reflects the "lookahead" possibility too. We see it often in College hoops. GL!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
