Dan Hurley and his shennanigans getting a technical foul @Marquette on a play that was actually clean.
Dan - you talk a big game, but you can't back it up.. So keep cussing and acting like you're an East Coast tough guy, but this dude ran his team into the ground the past two seasons.
Tarris Reed Jr. shooting with his left hand trying to hit the Ocean, and Braylon Mullins looks like a skinny ball boy who never played a game in his life. Silas Demary Jr. braindead at the top of the key with no idea where to pass the ball.
And worst of all Alex Karaban the YMCA old man been bricking shots all year long, and playing video games instead of getting better.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I don't care what you troll fan boys says.
Dan Hurley and his shennanigans getting a technical foul @Marquette on a play that was actually clean.
Dan - you talk a big game, but you can't back it up.. So keep cussing and acting like you're an East Coast tough guy, but this dude ran his team into the ground the past two seasons.
Tarris Reed Jr. shooting with his left hand trying to hit the Ocean, and Braylon Mullins looks like a skinny ball boy who never played a game in his life. Silas Demary Jr. braindead at the top of the key with no idea where to pass the ball.
And worst of all Alex Karaban the YMCA old man been bricking shots all year long, and playing video games instead of getting better.
@MedicalMaryJay no kid .. I didn't have Uconn in a moneyline parlay because I don't bet favorites like that.. I did have your mother's panties hitting the floor at a -1200 lock tho, and cashed that sweat free.
Vintage !
- The storms will come, the storms will pass -
Quote Originally Posted by Professor1258:
@MedicalMaryJay no kid .. I didn't have Uconn in a moneyline parlay because I don't bet favorites like that.. I did have your mother's panties hitting the floor at a -1200 lock tho, and cashed that sweat free.