I like:
UAB +7.5-160 DK
Spread Alternate - NCAAB
Wager: $25.00To Pay: $40.62
I bought a couple, it pays of in the long run
good luck
Lantz54
@the1toturn2
I have been betting a long time and I know you will never beat vagas ods over time.
the NFL pays off the best with the 1/2 point spreads
Good luck
Lantz54
@the1toturn2
I have been betting a long time and I know you will never beat vagas ods over time.
the NFL pays off the best with the 1/2 point spreads
Good luck
Lantz54
Don’t mind buying points but with respect, have you ever thought of joining multiple books? Right now UAB is +6 1/2 at fanatics -110,+7 1/2-128. This is where it pays off to shop around I’m with you on the 7 1/2 good luck
Don’t mind buying points but with respect, have you ever thought of joining multiple books? Right now UAB is +6 1/2 at fanatics -110,+7 1/2-128. This is where it pays off to shop around I’m with you on the 7 1/2 good luck
![]()
![]()
