Look @ road results for Memphis, UAB will win by 10+ tonight. Road woes continue for Penny and his band of misfits.
UAB -1.5 LOCK
I've seen this in several places today. Also, the revenge angle of going 0-3 against them last year and getting knocked out of their tournament.
Good luck.
I've seen this in several places today. Also, the revenge angle of going 0-3 against them last year and getting knocked out of their tournament.
Good luck.
Sincere Parker drops 38 points. What a joke. I always love it when I’m on a play and some dude inexplicably drops a bomb on me out nowhere.
Dude will be working at Carl’s Jr this time next year.
Sincere Parker drops 38 points. What a joke. I always love it when I’m on a play and some dude inexplicably drops a bomb on me out nowhere.
Dude will be working at Carl’s Jr this time next year.
Tough one as it wasn't a W for me. Parker dropping 40 was the most unlikely thing to ever occur based on how the season has trended. I will continue to go against Memphis on the road, it is a horrible "team" this year.
Tough one as it wasn't a W for me. Parker dropping 40 was the most unlikely thing to ever occur based on how the season has trended. I will continue to go against Memphis on the road, it is a horrible "team" this year.
@brianx It was more about the “win by 10+” that made me fade.
DUDE no kidding. Ive tailed someone before and he wrote EXACTLY that. I think it was Bowling green on the road VS kansas at home. I don't remember who but i'll ALWAYS remember. He said 'Kansas wins EASY at home by 10+ , take -7.5 (something like that) , LOCK' , they ended up losing by 10+
It almost feels like there's a curse when someone says lock or easy
@brianx It was more about the “win by 10+” that made me fade.
DUDE no kidding. Ive tailed someone before and he wrote EXACTLY that. I think it was Bowling green on the road VS kansas at home. I don't remember who but i'll ALWAYS remember. He said 'Kansas wins EASY at home by 10+ , take -7.5 (something like that) , LOCK' , they ended up losing by 10+
It almost feels like there's a curse when someone says lock or easy
@Unbreakable04 You must not of checked hiw bad uab has been at home recently
plus the fact that Memphis..owns them![]()
@Unbreakable04 You must not of checked hiw bad uab has been at home recently
plus the fact that Memphis..owns them![]()
They didn't lose because I said "lock", if you watch them you'd easily understand why that should happen. Parker went on a heater and saved the game for them, keep an eye on future road games and you'll understand. The guy was unconscious last night, not the norm, at all. He's usually beating someone else (off the court) than on it.
They didn't lose because I said "lock", if you watch them you'd easily understand why that should happen. Parker went on a heater and saved the game for them, keep an eye on future road games and you'll understand. The guy was unconscious last night, not the norm, at all. He's usually beating someone else (off the court) than on it.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
