Citadel, Delaware
Two overs that have caught my eye
@the1toturn2
I like the way Delaware has been shooting It’s a low total. No matter what it’s a coin flip at 133.5. I thought the total should have been set at 140ish.
@the1toturn2
I like the way Delaware has been shooting It’s a low total. No matter what it’s a coin flip at 133.5. I thought the total should have been set at 140ish.
@Timealker
Delaware shooting approximately 50% from field and 3 last 2 games. Last 5 games both around 40% and the totals have gone over. LT been shooting over 30% from 3 and closer to 40 in last 2 games. H2h this yea4 both ent over 133.5 as well.
@Timealker
Delaware shooting approximately 50% from field and 3 last 2 games. Last 5 games both around 40% and the totals have gone over. LT been shooting over 30% from 3 and closer to 40 in last 2 games. H2h this yea4 both ent over 133.5 as well.
@brickbets
I stopped watching around 10 minute mark. Come back 5 minutes later they still haven't scored. Nothing you can do about that man. I still think it was a good call.
@brickbets
I stopped watching around 10 minute mark. Come back 5 minutes later they still haven't scored. Nothing you can do about that man. I still think it was a good call.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
