I just put on my most soiled cotton panties, clicked my heels 3 times and bought one of those gay fruity pink drinks from starbucks, pink machiado latte whatever. This can only mean 1 thing.....I'm ready to place wager upon hoops again
let's see if I can win a midmajor game for old times sake.
1.18 / 1 (fagduel)
CSUN ml vs. uc irvnuts
gl
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Call me tranzly manboob from now on dudes
I just put on my most soiled cotton panties, clicked my heels 3 times and bought one of those gay fruity pink drinks from starbucks, pink machiado latte whatever. This can only mean 1 thing.....I'm ready to place wager upon hoops again
let's see if I can win a midmajor game for old times sake.
Call me tranzly manboob from now on dudes I just put on my most soiled cotton panties, clicked my heels 3 times and bought one of those gay fruity pink drinks from starbucks, pink machiado latte whatever. This can only mean 1 thing.....I'm ready to place wager upon hoops again let's see if I can win a midmajor game for old times sake. 1.18 / 1 (fagduel) CSUN ml vs. uc irvnuts gl
Hahahaha classic! Glad to see you back brother, good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Cappologist:
Call me tranzly manboob from now on dudes I just put on my most soiled cotton panties, clicked my heels 3 times and bought one of those gay fruity pink drinks from starbucks, pink machiado latte whatever. This can only mean 1 thing.....I'm ready to place wager upon hoops again let's see if I can win a midmajor game for old times sake. 1.18 / 1 (fagduel) CSUN ml vs. uc irvnuts gl
Hahahaha classic! Glad to see you back brother, good luck!
so my welcome back game was a utterly miserable and preventable buzzer beater L. That is a fucking sign from the gambling gods, that ole tranny boy isn't going to get away with this, ignoring ball all season then trying to jump in for action late. Corndick nonsense
If mary's cant beat zags at home I'm not going to bother trying to bet in march lol
so my welcome back game was a utterly miserable and preventable buzzer beater L. That is a fucking sign from the gambling gods, that ole tranny boy isn't going to get away with this, ignoring ball all season then trying to jump in for action late. Corndick nonsense
If mary's cant beat zags at home I'm not going to bother trying to bet in march lol
considering mich is clearly a top 2-3 squad this year, and they have extreme motivation (pathetic losing streak to illinois, clinch outright title), giving them a shot here.
used profit boosts on 3 sites to bet them lol no reason not to do this. came out to less than a full unit but wgaf
all Mich ML- so $45 to win $44.90
$10 / 10.40 (DK- max $10 30% boost)
$10 / $11.10 (FD- max $10 30% boost)
$25 / $23.40 (BR- max $25 20% boost)
gl
also fri action
considering mich is clearly a top 2-3 squad this year, and they have extreme motivation (pathetic losing streak to illinois, clinch outright title), giving them a shot here.
used profit boosts on 3 sites to bet them lol no reason not to do this. came out to less than a full unit but wgaf
If mary's cant beat zags at home I'm not going to bother trying to bet in march lol
gael kicked their zagass so here we are, time to transition into some occasional march action
speaking of transitions, super smooth tranzition I had this morning boys. Woke up feeling like a dude, gorilla glued my wiener back on, I'm ready to roll...
Quote Originally Posted by Cappologist:
If mary's cant beat zags at home I'm not going to bother trying to bet in march lol
gael kicked their zagass so here we are, time to transition into some occasional march action
speaking of transitions, super smooth tranzition I had this morning boys. Woke up feeling like a dude, gorilla glued my wiener back on, I'm ready to roll...
also got my monday action, get on my level though dudes. Inflationary environment we live in, value every last dollar. I'm going to be 2 bucks richer minimum after tonight.
10 / 12 Iowa St +7.5 (30% prof boost draftkings)
10 / 12.40 Zona -7.5 (30% prof boost fagduel)
also got my monday action, get on my level though dudes. Inflationary environment we live in, value every last dollar. I'm going to be 2 bucks richer minimum after tonight.
uclgay has been total pieces of shit on the road every time, just like at minny the other day, but consistently they come home and manage to win, often after looking far shittier than the minny game. So not sure why this will play out any differently, hence the wager
cinci randomly came back from the dead and have been pretty much top 25ish type team recent weeks, while the mormons are currently looking defeatable as fuck. I dont know why cinci with the lame duck coach is suddenly presentable, but they're rabid desperate home team playing well. Doesnt make much sense to me for byu to be able to regroup while scuffling and away from the mormon soil. I suppose the nba player could go off for 40, or joe smith could appear and give them some kind of magic mormon potion (probably a mix of starbuck pink drink and mormon jizz), but will pay to see it.
def gonna unglue the weiner if one or both plays loses.
gl on the action dukes
felix whatup bro
uclgay has been total pieces of shit on the road every time, just like at minny the other day, but consistently they come home and manage to win, often after looking far shittier than the minny game. So not sure why this will play out any differently, hence the wager
cinci randomly came back from the dead and have been pretty much top 25ish type team recent weeks, while the mormons are currently looking defeatable as fuck. I dont know why cinci with the lame duck coach is suddenly presentable, but they're rabid desperate home team playing well. Doesnt make much sense to me for byu to be able to regroup while scuffling and away from the mormon soil. I suppose the nba player could go off for 40, or joe smith could appear and give them some kind of magic mormon potion (probably a mix of starbuck pink drink and mormon jizz), but will pay to see it.
def gonna unglue the weiner if one or both plays loses.