I know I know...I Said I was going to lay low till March madness but I have disposable income from my secret trip to Reno last weekend. I said I'll stop posting but that doesn't stop me from playing. Take a look at what I won n do notice the date as this past Sunday.
https://ibb.co/C4syShc
So with that, I'm going to play some games and lose my azz off like i don't care. Reno again this weekend and March 7th n March 21st weekend for March madness.
Top in the conference getting points. They need to win as two schools are only half a game behind them.
Morehead ml
Morehead +2.5
X_____________________________
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know I know...I Said I was going to lay low till March madness but I have disposable income from my secret trip to Reno last weekend. I said I'll stop posting but that doesn't stop me from playing. Take a look at what I won n do notice the date as this past Sunday.
https://ibb.co/C4syShc
So with that, I'm going to play some games and lose my azz off like i don't care. Reno again this weekend and March 7th n March 21st weekend for March madness.
The latest machine called planet of the moolah that has 3 spaceships on the top and it gets bigger and bigger as you play and it will pop for you for the bonus round. I'll show you what it looks like. Let me upload that picture for you.
X_____________________________
Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:
Nice hit. What slot were you playing?
The latest machine called planet of the moolah that has 3 spaceships on the top and it gets bigger and bigger as you play and it will pop for you for the bonus round. I'll show you what it looks like. Let me upload that picture for you.
utah tech is only half a game behind 1st place in conference play so they must win here. UT is 11-3 at home. They have beaten up Abliene 2 x already. Will there be a 3x? Absolutely and so I think.
Only thing is UT is a reverse line movement but I don't care.
Utah tech -2.5
X_____________________________
utah tech vs abliene
utah tech is only half a game behind 1st place in conference play so they must win here. UT is 11-3 at home. They have beaten up Abliene 2 x already. Will there be a 3x? Absolutely and so I think.
Only thing is UT is a reverse line movement but I don't care.