YTD 21-7
Looking into the Ohio State game and a few others…..
Let’s keep it going
@Morrissey
Legend mode
Good luck!
Like Ohio St....
Good luck today. PersonalLY really like OSU
Any plays today?
Yeah Ohio St
Never officially played Ohio State as super busy at work. Love Tennessee, but didn’t play that either, maybe some plays later when I get off .
Good thing you missed Tennessee. They’re putting up another pathetic performance.
I hear you....People have to work.....I'm right there...
Clemson ML
Let’s go
Tennessee woke up.
gl on Clemson
Ohio State & Tennessee would both had been winners, stupid work got in the way
Keep up the great picks! And a solid season.
Life is too short. Enjoy yourself more.
Piss on work as much as you can!
G/L on your picks!!!!!
Morrissey sorry we missed Ohio State and/possibly Tenn. So what Clemson onward and upward!
Posted by Morrissey Clemson ML
now that is what i call a good game.... WOWZER... 80-79